OK now wait a minute: Lindsay Lohan has just been linked to actor Benicio Del Toro. In Touch Magazine reported the pair "hooked up at a star-studded bash." In light of this new information and today’s earlier post about Lohan’s Adams-hopping, I decided to make a list of her boyfriends this year. Check out the hardest working woman in showbiz’s resume after the jump.
Okay, I’ll admit it: I was one of the millions of guys out there who insisted that the TV got turned off after the Superbowl on Sunday instead of watching the "very special" episode of Grey’s Anatomy. It’s true.
Then I found this clip: The girls of Grey’s Anatomy showering together during some sort of fantasy sequence. I’ve been kicking myself ever since.
I had no idea this show was so… awesome! I mean, I always thought it was a chick show about chick doctors dealing with chick problems. I never would have imagined it involved girl-on-girl showering. So my question to you, Grey’s fans out there: does this happen all the time? Do I have to start watching? Be honest, because if I tune in next week and whole thing is, "Wahhh, I don’t know if the guy from Can’t Buy Me Love likes me or not, wahhh," and there’s no soap-scrubbing action, I’m going to be very angry that you lied to me.
According to the AP Britney Spears is admitting that she screwed up when she drove with her son on her lap:
"I made a mistake and so it is what it is, I guess," Spears tells "Access Hollywood" in an interview that was to air Thursday…. "Last week, my mom and I went out and they were on us really bad, so you instinctively do what you need to do."
So let’s not be so hard on Britney. It’s not like she gave Sean Preston a mohawk.
Chuck Lamb wants to get into movies so badly that he started a website dedicated to his quest to be cast as a dead body in a major motion picture.
While he still hasn’t fulfilled his dreams of playing possum on the big screen, his website has attracted over 250,000,000 visitors, as well as the attention of the New York Times, MSNBC and several other major media outlets.
Here’s a video of Chuck putting his skillz into action (don’t be alarmed – he’s JUST KIDDING)
Where’s Six Feet Under when you need them?
We know you’re busy at your job (or pretending to look busy), so we looked all over the web so you won’t have to:
- David Hasselhoff humps a Pepsi cap. The Brown and Bubbly just got even grosser. (AdRants)
- Pink says she’s not a Happy Meal like Britney Spears. That’s true. She’s much more of a Whaler or maybe a McRib. (The Superficial)
- Six-year-old suspended for sexual harassment. How touching. (A Socialite’s Life)
- Sarasota High School disinvited Jerry Springer to host a dance because he wasn’t "an appropriate role model." Poor Jerry. He had his tux and limo rented and everything. (E!)
- Tom Cruise is somewhat controlling: â€œ[Katie's] life from now on [is] going to be about being a mother. Iâ€™m not giving her the chance to turn into another Nicole. Iâ€™ve got Katie tucked away, so no one will get to us until my child is born â€” and until I want them to.â€ Then he drove away with Katie sitting on his lap. (The Bosh)
- George Clooney is planning to turn Ocean’s 11 into a TV show. It just keeps getting better for that guy. (Digital Spy)
- Toys ‘R Us employee says that Britney may or may not have driven without a car seat before. That settles that! (TMZ)
Sweet Georgia Danza.
Lovably cocky rapper Kanye West is having one hell of a week and it ain’t over yet.
- Aquarium Drunkard has posted some old tracks from Beck’s1994 indie release "One Foot In the Grave". What’s interesting is Beck was doing "freak folk" over ten years before anyone ever heard of Devendra Banhart or Joanna Newsom. He’s the OG (or OFF, whatever).
- Speaking of Devendra Banhart, Muzzle of Bees has a nice group of tracks from his live appearance on KCRW’s always-amazing "Morning Becomes Eclectic".
- MOKB’s got tracks from a Bella Union sampler. Be sure to get Midlake’s amazing new song "Roscoe" – that track’s been ripping my iPod up!
- Check out these tracks (scroll down) from The Figurines, and awesome new band from Denmark that sounds a little like a harder-edged, more focused version of Modest Mouse.
- And finally, Brooklyn-based Kidsmoke has a broad-but-rocking track called "Sound It Out" available for download.
Thanks to the Gallery of the Absurd for this amazing card. Be sure to send it to somebody you love… namely, yourself.
And hey, if you don’t love yourself, they also have Tara Reid and Tom Cruise cards for you. It’s going to be the best Valentine’s Day ever.