You already know how I feel about the practice of lining up outside of an electronics retailer like a bunch of brainless sheep to be the first person to get your hands on the Latest Video Game Console That’s Not As Good As An Old-School Nintendo, so when I saw this video of a dude buying a brand new PS3, then taking his purchase to a Best Buy where said morons were lined up and waiting to buy one of their own, then proceeding to smash the shiny new video game unit with a sledgehammer, I must confess that I felt a proverbial “LOL” swelling up from deep within my cold black heart. Whether you’re a gamer or not, this clip is still pretty priceless.
The photoshopping geniuses over at Worth 1000 have done it again, their latest contest imagining what it might look like if you mashed up the same actor with one of their different roles. Hilarity ensues. Be sure to check them all out!
This isn’t going to be an easy time for Michael Richards. Hey- the guy effed up, he deserves what he gets. But as longtime Seinfeld fans we’d be remiss not to at least offer him some good advice. Some good advice from Stanley Spadowski:
Sometimes you just hafta take what life gives you. ‘Cause life is like a mop, and sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and bugs and hairballs and stuff. Well, you, you gotta clean it out! You gotta put it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so bad that a mop is not good enough, a mop isn’t good enough. You gotta get down there with a, with a toothbrush ya know! You gotta scrub, you gotta get it all off, you gotta really try to get it all off. And if that doesn’t work, you can’t give up! You gotta stand right up, run to the window and say: “Hey! The floors are dirty as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!!”
C’mon, you knew we were going to pull something from UHF, didn’t you? It was either this, or dig deeper into the “you get to drink from the firehose!” line. I think we made the right choice.
Remember our friends The Adorably Earnest Bank of America Acoustic Duo? Well, comedian David Cross sure does, and that’s why, with the help of guitarist Johnny Marr from The Smiths, he paid heartfelt tribute to the heartfelt corporate merger song that paid heartfelt tribute to a heartfelt song by U2. It’s all very heartfelt.
1. This inevitable blockbuster combines America’s deep-seeded love for penguins with its burning passion for movies about CGI-animated animals who sound like celebrities, resulting in an unholy alchemy of powerful forces colliding together to create a movie so magnetic that every man, woman, and child in this country has no choice but to see it – $42.3 million
2. “The name’s Bond. James Bond.” “Uh, yeah, that’s cool – but if you’re not a computer-generated penguin named Flippy who sounds like Gilbert Gottfried and slips around hilariously on ice a lot, we don’t really give a sh*t” – $40.6 million
3. On the food chain of outraged people trying to sue Borat, we’re down to…racist rodeo clowns and Mothers Against Not Using Penguins In Movies – $14.3 million
4. F*ck Santa Claus, you know who else lives in the North Pole? Penguins – $8.2 million
5. For the sequel, the producers are already conducting extensive research to determine whether or not penguins could realistically exist in underground sewer cities – $6.8 million
Upset at the lack of video coverage from Tom & Katie’s magical wedding this weekend? We’ve obtained some exclusive footage courtesy of SimsGamer.com. It’s quite beautiful, actually. And exactly how you imagined it.
Link via The Huffington Post
You know it’s going to be an interesting week when the first story you see on TMZ.com begins with: Warning: What You Are About To See Is Profane And Racial.
Michael Richards, you know him as the loveable Kramer, lost his mind at a recent stand-up gig. He didn’t lose it in the Kramer’s-so-crazy! kind of way we’d expect. No. It was more the oh-my-God-did-he-really-call-that-guy-the N-word-repeatedly? kind of way.
Check out the video on TMZ or watch the news report below. The countdown to Richards’ inevitable “I have a problem with alcohol” press conference has begun.
It’s Best Night Ever for Sunday, November 19th! Michael Cyril Creighton is here to walk you through the best of Sunday night tv, including Celebrity Paranormal, Family Guy, The Wire, The Simpsons, and Desperate Housewives!
Michael blogs at perpetuallynauseous.blogspot.com
For that and so much more, make sure you tune into Best Week Ever tonight at 11 (and all weekend long.) In the words of Aerosmith, from that cheesy movie that’s about to become a reality, you don’t want to miss a thing.