Some woman, who are gorgeous by trade, look beautiful even when they’re holding a prisoner number. (UPGRADE) While others should be arrested for assaulting the camera with their face (DOWNGRADE). Which of these hot gals look like supermodels in their mugshots and which ones should consider a career change.
The Superficial posted a picture today that raises so many questions: Is that Britney Spears? Is she smoking a joint? Is she smoking a joint with kids half her age? Is she smoking a joint with kids half her age in a seedy hotel room? And finally, if it really is Britney Spears, isn’t nice to see her boobs popping out again like old times?
These are all questions that I have no place in answering… except for the last one. And the answer is Yes.
In honor of hack director Michael Bay and his quest to
make a live-action Transformers movie piss all over my childhood, Worth 1000 is having another amazing Photoshop contest: Rejected Transformers! My favorite, “Trailer Trasher”, can be seen to the right.
I know all of America is watching American Idol tonight… but what are you watching? Vote now!
- Brian from Bows + Arrows posted the first five songs that came up when he shuffled his iPod today. So head over there for some Dylan, Elton John, M83, Mountain Goats, and DJ Shadow. Mine would be way more embarrassing.
- You Aint No Picasso has a great Saturday Looks Good To Me song you should check out. Quite a wordy introduction, no?
- The Pillows are big in Japan. Awesome Until Proven Guilty thinks they should be big here too. Download 3 tracks now and do your best to sing along.
- Neiles Life posted some tracks from the new Death Cab for Cutie “Crooked Teeth” single. Go make Seth Cohen proud.
- Be the hippest kid on the block- head over to Red Blondehead for a bunch of tracks by Gnarls Barkley, The Walkmen and Dirty on Purpose. Oh, and Snow Patrol.
- If you want some prime Radiohead B-Sides head over to Stage Hymns. If you want A-sides, buy the damn albums already, will ya?
We thought we were cured from homosexuality with Kirk Cameron’s last religious video, so why do we feel all tingly when he and his mustachioed partner unpeel a banana? Watch another enlightening video on faith and repressed sexuality courtesy of the Way of the Master
(via College Humor)
- Chris Rock hired embroiled detective Anthony Pellicano to investigate a woman who claimed to be his babymamma…after Rock’s initial investigation of the woman, led to the accusation.
- Maury Povich is being sued by a producer on his show who claims he forced her to watch porn and expose herself. Sounds like this could all be worked out on Maury’s show.
- Angelina and Brad issue a plea for privacy while she has her baby in Africa. Also asking for a masseuse and prenatal yoga instructor.
- Tom Cruise says he changes diapers and burps Suri while Kate breastfeeds her. We didn’t ask.
- Mischa, Nicole and DJ AM spend the day painting pottery…Blackberry’s count as pottery right?
It’s pretty rare that I get excited about a commercial, but this American Express spot directed by and starring Wes Anderson, is more entertaining than 90% of the feature films that will come out this year:
Bob Castrone dropped in on his old friend, the Best Night Ever. Together, they watched American Chopper (starring Billy Joel!), Deal or No Deal, The Apprentice, and 24.
Tom Cruise says he used to hitchhike with truckers who were picking up female prostitutes outside New York’s Holland Tunnel.
Cruise, who was 18 at the time, explained he simply hitchhiked to save a little cash but he never got invovled with the women. And you know what? We believe him.