We have to give props to ThirdWheel for Dropping this gem. During a recent radio interview, everybody’s favorite Desperate Ex-Husband Nick Lachey took a shot at Mean Girl Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay recently commented that the next time she sees Nick out she’s going to “attack him” because “he’s such a dog… he’d go for it.” well, this dog bites. Here’s Nick’s response:
“I can safely say that I don’t have any interest in Lindsay Lohan… nor do I understand anyone else who does.”
I don’t know what’s better, Nick’s swipe at L-Lo or the corny radio DJ’s fake laugh and “I hear ya man!” Funny on so many levels. You can listen to the whole thing here. Then head over to the Drop It section and drop something of your own!
During last week’s examination of Heather Locklear’s romance resume, I was left scratching my head over how many losers the stunning blonde had offered entrance into her bedroom, thus begging the further question: Who are Hollywood’s Most Unlikely Ladies Men?
Use your best judgement of character to tell us which of these schlubs have “a really good personality” (UPGRADE) and which ones have “a really good supply of roofies” (DOWNGRADE).
Props to Popbytes who left this exclusive picture of David Blaine in speedos training for his next big stunt in our Drop It section. In case you haven’t heard, the master illusionist is planning to spend a week on display in a globe-shaped aquarium. He’s been training all week and so far he’s only blacked out once. Sure it’s no easy feat, but I think Wayne Coyne already did this stunt at Coachella a couple years back, and he managed to wear a suit.
“Fox news gives you both sides of every story– The President’s side and the Vice President’s side.”
People are going NUTS over Stephen Colbert’s speech from Saturday’s White House Correspondents’ dinner. A feature about it over at The Huffington Post has already elicited 1,550 comments (and counting), most of them calling him a genius. The response over at Fox News… probably not as positive. Either way- liberal or conservative, Democrat or Republican, there’s one thing we can all agree on: Stephen Colbert has balls.
Get the full video here or here. Read the transcript here. And remember… our president was there in the crowd, enjoying the whole thing. I know he’s “The Decider”, but I have a feeling whoever decided to invite Colbert to speak is going to be in a lot of trouble today.
1. Through the magic of movies, you can now experience what it would actually feel like to be stuck in a small space with Robin Williams for hours on end – $16.4 million
2. Hollywood said ‘let’s roll’, helping us to ‘never forget’ that it’s ‘never too soon’ to cash in on the deaths of thousands – $11.6 million
3. So your top three movie choices this week were Robin Williams in a motorhome, suffering through 9/11 again, or spending some time with super-enthusiastic teenage girl gymnasts – and the gymnasts came in 3rd – $11.3 million
4. Do I really have to go see this movie just to find out why the girl on the poster doesn’t have a mouth? – $9.3 million
5. Keenan-Ivory Wayans uses another batch of lame, super-obvious, reheated, Leno-esque Brokeback-referencing pop culture schticks to say to American moviegoers: “I’m gonna get your money, sucka!” – $7.8 million
Guys breaking out of prison, Charlie Sheen with another one and a half men, people investigating Crime Scenes in Miami and another Jack Bauer power hour. It must be Monday. What are you watching tonight? Vote now!
Something happened to Keith Richards over the weekend but we’re not sure what. The 62 year-old Rolling Stones guitarist was flown from Fiji via helicopter to New Zealand for observation at a local hospital after he suffered a mild concussion. Meanwhile there has been confusion over reports of how exactly he was injured. While some reports claims he was hurt after he fell out of a palm tree, others say the injury happened when he fell off a jet ski. Okay so he fell off of something. Would it happened to have been a wagon?