K-Fed wants to save the penny. It makes perfect sense to us. They have a ton in common:
1. Despite being sick of them, neither will disappear any time soon.
2. Both have supporters that want to keep them around– though you really can’t understand why.
3. If you saw one laying on the street you probably wouldn’t make an effort to pick it up. Unless you were desperate.
4. Both are 19 millimeters in diameter, if you know what I mean.
5. If you think about it, neither have any REAL value.
6. Whenever you find yourself actually reading about either of them, you tend to stop yourself and think, “Wait- why am I reading about this? This is stupid.”
7. If you make a wish and throw either of them into a well, your wish comes true. Seriously, give it a try sometime.
8. Both have gotten into Britney Spears pants.
9. But honestly, she doesn’t need them.
10. If you received either of them on Halloween this year instead of candy you’d be disappointed, wouldn’t you?
11. And finally; Neither can rap.
Our very own Pete Holmes sent us this hilarious animated short pulled straight from his stand-up routine. You can watch it now, but I’m warning you: you may never look at pinatas the same way again.
Oh my gosh, we have just received news announcing Hollywood’s latest famous parents-to-be, and this is the hottest, juciest one yet! You thought Sean Preston, Suri and Shiloh were a big deal? Those are just cabbage patch kids compared to the star power of this shocking, sensational pregnancy announcement! This birth is sure to bring about a media circus that not even Namibia – hell, not even all of Africa – could ever hope to contain. These parents are going to have to go to the bottom of the ocean if they want any shelter from the media storm the birth of their child will inevitably cause. See the big news for yourself after the jump!
Thursday night has become Windfall night. I like the show for 2 reasons: (1) it’s the only decent replacement show I’ve seen in the past few weeks, and (2) Watching Luke Perry on a Thursday night makes me a little nostalgic. If only Jennie Garth and Ian Ziering joined the cast I’d be a happy guy.
Beyond Windfall, I’m not sure what else to watch. The Office is re-running last season’s pivotal “booze cruise” episode (a must see for Office fans), while MTV has new episodes of Making The Band 3, Run’s House, and Pimp My Ride. Also on: Gameshow Challenge on CBS and a So You Think You Can Dance? results show. But what are YOU watching tonight? Vote now!
It’s Best Night Ever for Wednesday, June 21st! Brian is here to walk you through the best of Wednesday night tv, including Blue Collar TV, America’s Got Talent, and So You Think You Can Dance!
Forget solicitation and child pornography, the biggest problem with Myspace is that it’s cluttered with fake celebrity pages. How am I supposed to know what’s Nicole Richie’s real myspace page with all those cheap imitations out there? I mean I know this and this aren’t real, but this one and this one may be. But how can I be sure? Well now there’s a way: Confirmed Celebs Only . This myspace page was created to help celebrities and their stalkers eliminate cheap imitations.
The page features pictures of celebs like Adrianne Curry, Stephen Coletti and various porn stars holding signs that bare their real myspace addresses. You can also check for real celebrity myspace pages added to their friends space. And if you have a celebrity myspace page that’s questionable, you can submit it to be checked for authenticity, here. I know there have been some great inventions in the past 100 years, but seriously this is up there with sliced bread and body shots.
Today we hit the streets to attend a Times Square promo event for Virgin Mobile, who is trying to get the message out about the power of the penny, and the importance of saving it from irrelevancy – with the help of Kevin Federline! K-Fed gave a moving speech and answered some hard-hitting one-on-one questions with yours truly, including an “explanation” of why he wasn’t feeling so charitable last weekend in Miami. Virgin CEO Richard Branson didn’t make it to the event due to “plane troubles”, which is ironic since he OWNS an airline. But Kevin more than made up for his absence!
After you watch, if you’ve ever had something you always wanted to say to Kevs, but previously had no way of getting in touch, he invited everyone to send a text message to his “personal” cell phone number at 310-876-4210.