Brandon Davis seems to have started a firecrotch that just won’t go out. You HAVE to see this hilarious paparazzi video in which MTV2 funnyman Andy Milonakis imitates Davis’ infamous tirade on his way out of some Hollwood nightclub. I’m not always the biggest Milonakis fan, but this sh*t is pretty funny.
- Page Six cracks the Tom Hanks code. He’s using Propecia.
- Katie takes Suri to visit her parents in Ohio. At least that’s what she told Tom.
- New Ali G film shocks Cannes. Make that Chaka Khan.
- Brad Pitt’s accused of child endangerment on a bike ride with the kids. But at least he didn’t trip.
- Feds raid home of paparazzi honcho. Celebrities say suck it!
- Mischa Barton moving to London. Trying to find a home for her accent.
Nicole Richie and DJ AM officialy called off their relationship for the bajillionth time but they promise this is the last. The couple first got engaged in February 2005, but then broke up that December, but then got back together in March 2006 and then got engaged again last week. And now here we are, in splitsville. We’re not sure what happened on their end, but we just stopped trusting them after the last break up. And if you want a long-lasting relationship with the press it’s got to be built on trust.
It’s Best Night Ever for Tuesday, May 23! Alex Blagg is here to walk you through the best of Tuesday night tv, including American Idol, Stephen King’s Desperation, and the Country Music Awards!
- AT LEAST THEY’RE STILL WORKING: The Gin Blossoms are rockin’ out cafeterias on the East Coast (Deadspin)
- MANBEARPIG: Ashton Kutcher and his brand new beard (Celebutaint)
- MUSIC VIDEO: Guster’s “One Man Wrecking Machine.” Best video since Blur’s Milk Carton Guy. (Screenhead)
- A TIRADE MADE FOR A QUEEN: Elton John calls a rude individual a “f**kwit.” (The Velvet Hot Tub)
- GUESS WHAT ENDED UP IN RYAN SEACREST’S ASS TODAY: Glass. This time. (Defamer)
TMZ has some pretty Lindsay Lohan leaving club Shag, post-firecrotch assualt. Sure she was a victim of a malicious attack. But shortly after her car pulls out of the driveway, the paparazzi also catches Mini-Me emerging from the same club on some dude’s shoulders as if he was a kid at a parade. Watching the lil guy struggle to get in the drivers seat of his car (yes he drives!) really puts the whole firecrotch-thing in perspective. Or it just serves as a freakish diversion untill there’s more gossip about Lindsay’s woman parts.
The closest person to the couple since their arrival in Namibia, governor Samuel Nuuyoma has revealed that the two celebrities have given him the honour to name the baby when it arrives, “anytime soon”.
“When she goes to the hospital, as the father of the region, I will be informed and I will go there. I will announce the good news and I will name the baby,” Nuuyoma stated with excitement.
The governor hasn’t dropped any clues as to what he’s going to name the child, but he promises it won’t be nearly as ridiculous as Bluebell Madonna.
In Hollywood, coinslots are the latest must-have accessory for any self-reflecting starlet. They’re so important that there is a cream made especially for coinslot moisturizing and Lindsay Lohan has even been known to employ the services of a coinslot double. Now it’s time for you to practice your coinslot identification skills by telling us which starlet the following coinslot belongs to. We’ll post the answer in the comments later.
Last night Vince Vaughn appeared on The Tonight Show to promote his new film The Break-Up, in which he co-stars with girlfriend Jennifer Aniston. Vaughn somehow managed to talk for twenty minutes without really saying anything, so luckily we were able to use our patented Celebrity Tranlsator to decode the real meaning behind his incessant rambling.
Anyone who’s been watching The Sopranos this season knows that the best part of the show is the forbidden love story between Vito and his moustachioed fireman friend, Johnny Cakes. In tribute to their moving tale of star-crossed love, I give you this hilarious trailer imagining a Sopranos spin-off we’d all love to see.
(via College Humor)