- PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: No, not the one that airs tonight. This one.
- T-SHIRT TO WEAR WHILE YOU WONDER WHO MAKES THE DECISIONS IN THIS COUNTRY: I’m The Decider
- SHOT GLASS TO DRINK FROM AFTER BUSH IS DONE TALKING: Nice Shot
- GOOD DAVID BLAINE NEWS: He’s going to run away and live in a jungle! Finally! (ContactMusic)
- CONTEST: BWE’s Remix Contest, naturally (click here to play)
- MASHUP: Forget mashing up two songs– mashing up Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria is where it’s at. (Double Viking via Gorillamask)
Jake Gyllenhaal spent a nice quiet mother’s day walking on the beach in Malibu with his mom, his dad and his dog. While the family credits openess, love and patience for their closeness, their biggest inspiration is the Banana Republic catalog. (pics via ONTD)
Now, on the surface of this story it would seem as if Paris Hilton was the unwitting victim in some ruffian’s ploy to pilfer the expensive wares she’d previously purchased as a mother’s day gift for Hilton matriarch, Kathy. However, anyone who has ever been to college knows that “I swear I got you a present, but someone stole it off the porch” sounds like just the kind of thing a hungover twenty-five year-old sorority girl might use for an excuse when she’s too busy getting wasted and boning some meathead jock to remember to buy her mom a Mother’s Day gift.
Members of the Academy, here is a clip for your consideration. Of all the TV we watched today, we think this moment from today’s episode of Starting Over was most worthy of a (booty) prize.
Lindsay Lohan’s new boyfriend Jamie Burke, is the lead singer of the New York-based band Carte Blanche. Last month, their fanbase consisted mainly of Brooklyn hipsters. But ever since this picture surfaced last week, 14 year old girls are starting to take note of Carte Blanche. And no one can turn bands into certified rock stars faster than 14 year old girls.
Check out the comments section on their MySpace page. Last month it was littered with private jokes from friends, but this month, their commenters are getting younger and younger and just plain young. While the band still has two gigs scheduled for July at a divey strip club in NYC, thanks to Lohan (who may be the subject of their song “Mystery Girl”) Carte Blanche will be on TRL in no time. And if you want to ride their coattails they’re looking for a drummer.
Not really sure what’s going on with this Skittles commercial, but I really feel like that people who make candy should lay off the hallucinogenics a little bit, as this sorta feels like that scary boat ride from the original Willy Wonka movie.
(There’s another weird one here.)
Ok, so here it is guys: Your chance to create your very own Best Week Ever segment! How, you ask? Well, it’s easy. We give you clips of your favorite BWE panelists. You do whatever you want with them and post it to our site, BWE.tv‘s users vote the best ones to the top, and the winners get prizes. Sounds pretty cool, right?
Click below to see some examples and read the guidelines. Then with the help of Christian Finnegan, Sherrod Small, Frangela, Paul F. Tompkins, Melissa Rauch, and Paul Scheer, get cracking! Best of luck everybody!
Less than a week after Snoop Dogg was slapped with a rolled-up newspaper by the London Police Department for his participation in a brawl with security at Heathrow Airport, fellow gangsta-rapper DMX has also been busted for beefing with the airport rent-a-cops, reportedly becoming “abusive” after refusing the flight attendant’s request he put his seatbelt on. Forget about Snakes, the real threat facing planes these days are dog-obsessed rappers.
This season we’ve seen Jack Bauer take on terrorists, paid assassins, and the President of the United States. Judging by this video that was Propped by garble, it looks like tonight Keifer takes on the toughest enemy of them all.
Jack takes no prisoners! Now go Drop something of your own!
- Angelina still refuses to marry Brad Pitt. But will gladly fuse their first names together.
- Shar says K-Fed is an amazing with his kids. Okay, okay making his kids.
- Hilary Duff is targeted by animal rights group. Her mom would like to get sister Haylie targeted too.
- Kate Beckinsale likes to workout surrounded by men. And she just loves this new workout class called orgy.
- Posh got a tattooto always remember first time she had sex with Becks. Also got tattoo of his initials to always remember his name.
- Britney lets Sean take a backseat, also lets hair take a backseat.