Finally, an answer to the question you’ve been asking yourself for months: Is Nicole Richie slowly transforming into an adorable animal you’d find on CuteOverload.com? The answer, according to CityRag: Unfortunately, yes. Check out their newest post, Dying To Be Cute. It’s the most intelligent observation regarding skinny celebrities you’ll ever read on a blog, beating out the second-most intelligent blog observation: “OMG, they’re so skinny!!! I bet they snort coke & never eat! LOL!”
Our seemingly excessive coverage of a certain record-breaking film that opened last weekend made some of you suspicious that we were actually undercover ops working overtime to get your ass in a theater seat. While the movie remains High-Larry Clinton, we fear the name itself has jumped the shark. So we’re going to try our best to avoid mentioning it, for sanity’s sake.
Keeping that in mind, who is the man behind the unmentionable character? Most of you know it is Sacha Baron Cohen, Cambridge grad and personality behind Ali G. But what we didn’t realize about him is how intensely private he is. So private, in fact, that a profile of the real man in the upcoming Newsweek clocks in at a measly 650 words. Still, it offers some intriguing information. For example:
- Sasha is a religious Jew who keeps Kosher and observes the Sabbath. (Note to self: Do not stalk/text him Friday evening to Saturday sundown.)
- He rarely to never gives interviews as himself. (Though we did find a couple of clips proving otherwise.)
- He is hot.
- He went to Cambridge.
- But seriously, he’s gorge.
At some point before or after Britney Spears’
carefully designed publicity stunt unexpected drop-in, Will Ferrell appeared on Letterman and, as usual, didn’t forget to bring the funny. Here’s his rendition of a classic number from Phantom of the Opera.
Courtesy of British gossip site Female First. Let’s just hope they didn’t shred the adoption papers in a back alley somewhere.
Let’s make it easy: This is simply the best Office mash-up video we’ve ever seen. A music video for Justin Timberlake‘s SexyBack featuring the entire cast of the show, but specifically Steve Carell‘s dance moves. And we don’t even like this song, but it’s growing on us.
Seriously – how great was that? (via Office Tally)
It finally happened. After years and years of watching award shows and anxiously waiting for a gracious loser to uncontrollably freak out when they discover they won’t be taking home the gold, somebody finally snapped. That somebody: Faith Hill. The award show: The CMA’s. The reaction: Amazing. Simply amazing.
- Wilmer Valderrama wants to perform for the troops overseas. The troops hope to learn a lot and are excited to see which underage starlet he decides to “perform” with on stage.
- A Turkish man is so convinced that he was the inspiration for the character Borat he’s traveling to London and expects an apology from Sacha Baron Cohen. Rather than apologize, Cohen will assume the role of the man and turn the story of his journey into another blockbuster movie.
- Dan Rather will join Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert for Comedy Central’s election night coverage. Because nothing says “fake news” like Dan Rather.
- According to a new biography, Paris Hilton’s mom is proud of her daughter’s homemade sex tape. As evidenced by her new “Your child may be an Honor Student, but mine awkwardly f**ks sleazy dudes on camera” bumper sticker.
- Kanye West blames his disruptive outburst at the MTV Europe Awards on drinking a little too much. However, he still blames his massive ego on the fact that he’s just so damn talented and good looking it hurts. Baby steps, people. Baby steps.
It’s Best Night Ever for Monday, November 6th! Brian Faas is here to walk you through the best of Monday night tv, including Studio 60, Everybody Hates Chris, The Insider, and Prison Break!
- LAME PSYCHO STALKER: Maksim Miakovsky. Dude, if you actually killed Hillary Duff, you would create so much angst within Joel Madden that he’d be tormenting us with sh*tty Good Charlotte albums from here to the apocalypse. (TMZ)
- LAWYERS WHO SUE OLD PEOPLE: Glinder & Glinder (The Sound of Young America)
- PRIDE PARADE: Doogie Howser isn’t the only gay who’s also famous. (Defamer)
- DIVINE COMEDY: Madonna’s not so much a “Jew For Jesus” as she is a “Whore For Attention”. (The Scoop)
- POLITICIAN WITH A FIRM POSITION ON HORSE MEAT: Yours truly. Vote Blagg. (BWE)
Click on the yellow arrows for a review of today’s best pics!