- Indieblogheaven has a couple of Ben Folds sans-Five songs for your enjoyment today.
- Kwaya Na Kisser has a huge mix posted, featuring everybody from The Rapture to The Roots to Tokyo Police Club. And everything in between.
- If you don’t have “When I Wake” by The Changes on your iPod by now, something is seriously wrong. Show Me Music wants to help.
- Remember Rusted Root? Me neither. But Muruch does, which is why they posted three tracks that aren’t “Send Me On My Way” for you.
- And finally, Merry Swankster has a bunch of Pulp videos and downloads, including “Can I Have My Balls Back, Please?” What a title.
As you may already know, when Shaquille O’Neil isn’t intimidating people in a basketball uniform, he’s doing so in a police uniform. In the offseason, the star of such film as Kazaam is a reserve officer with the Miami Beach Police Department. Details today are emerging about Shaq’s involvement in a botched child pornography sting last month. (Please stop reading for a moment and let that idea absorb.) On September 23, Shaq & Co. raided a man’s house, sending in a “‘paramilitary search-and-seizure team’ that took computers, cameras, DVDs and VHS tapes.” Turns out, an IP address snafu meant that they raided the wrong guy! And while Shaq denied any involvement, the current face of Miami’s Anti-Child Pornography and Child Predator Campaign finally fessed up to being in the man’s house at the time. (Neighbors saw his head sticking out of a chimney.)
Which gave us an idea for a serious hit show: To Catch a Predator with Shaq. It’s the exact same show as the original Dateline show, except instead of Chris “Whitebread” Hanson, you have Shaq coming out from behind the wall and watch the perps reaction. That, or a bumbling half-hour cop comedy featuring Shaq getting into all kinds of pickles, like a Bronson Pinchot for the new millenium.
This week, Pete Doherty’s uncle “confirmed” that his nephew and Kate Moss were expecting a baby together. He told the Sunday Mirror “â€œI have spoken to Pete twice about the baby and he has confirmed that Kate is pregnant.”
The happy couple was spotted celebrating the good news at Moet & Chandon’s annual fashion tribute in London. Pete smoked his cigarettes and Kate took swigs from the bottle, presumably in an attempt to toughen this kid up in the womb and prepare it for a life of heavy partying and bad parenting.
Actually, with all the horrible stuff Kate normally puts into her body (coke, Pete, etc.), maybe Champagne and second hand smoke is a step in the right direction after all.
More pictures after the jump
As you are by now well aware, Borat… etc etc. opens in a little over a week’s time. November 3 cannot come quickly enough. But to satisfy your pre-release urges, check out this hilarious clip of a vintage Borat visiting Cambridge University, a clip never aired in the U.S.
If that’s not enough, you can also read Entertainment Weekly‘s hilarious interview with the man.
How is Kazakh humor different from American humor?
In Kazakhstan we still find very funny actor Robin Williams. Especial his new movie ‘Womanman Doubtfires’.
What you are about to see is the latest music video clip from Early Edison – the hippest, hottest new band of indie rockers to hit the New York/New Jersey scene since The Strokes started singing about their previous evenings of getting wasted back in ’01. Dripping with raw rock power and dangerous amounts of pure sexual energy, the boys from EE know how to rock the house – and wire it up with the convenience of cable on demand. They’ll even let you “hold their remote control”.
If you notice a shortage of posts today, here’s why: by clicking here you can watch every single episode of The (American) Office. Every single one. From The Pilot to Ryan’s Initiation, with every Jim, Pam and Dwight moment in between.
So yeah, I’m not doing any work today. I’m going to watch my favorite episode (“The Injury”), the few that I’ve missed, and every one that guest stars Amy Adams. You do the same. Then in a couple of hours lets meet back up over here and talk about how awesome Creed is. See you then.
Link via Gorillamask
- Is Jayden James Spears the new Suri Cruise? Judging by this grainy Sasquatch-like video footage, we say yes.
- Kate Moss on Heather Mills‘ crawling allegations: “She was â€˜jumping around like a f****** gazelleâ€™ and is prepared to swear to it, in court if necessary.â€ God, this is going to be fun.
- Ivanka Trump seems to have inherited step-mother Melania‘s naturally good surgeons.
- Indie-porn actor Vincent Gallo swears that his close relationship with friend-2-tha-skanx Cory Kennedy is non-sexual, further creepifying the friendship by adding “Cory’s a great kid, and I’m proud to be her daddy.” Way to make a case for yourself, guy.
- Finally, the Gayest Song to Ever Be Created: Barbara Streisand‘s “Shut The F*** Up If You Can’t Take A Bush Joke,” The Techno Remix (NSFW!)
Alex Blagg is here to bring you the absolute best of Tuesday night television, including Dancing with the Stars, Friday Night Lights, Veronica Mars and Joan Rivers!
It’s hard keeping up with all the good stuff on TV these days. You make one little mistake and BAM! suddenly you’re the person laughing uncomfortably at the water cooler the next morning because you missed something. That’s why we have to help each other out. Here are a couple of the more notable things happening on TV tonight:
- Joan Rivers has a brand new stand-up special on Bravo.
- Veronica Mars helps a guy figure out where all his inheritance money is going.
- Peg Bundy guest stars on Boston Legal.
- The NCIS team needs to figure out who tricked them into walking into a warehouse rigged with a cellphone bomb.
- Christian shows his softer side on Nip/Tuck.
- The Detroit Tigers attempt to cheat their way one step closer to a World Series Title.
Let us know what you’re watching. If anything crazy happens, post about it in the Comments here (because we’re sick of missing all the good stuff.)
- SAVE THE DATE: Tomkat officially becomes Mrs. Tomkat on November 18. Suri remains a bastard. (Bricks & Stones)
- INCREDIBLY SPECIFIC DEMO: Meet Nemesis, just your typical gay identical twin ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses-turned-pop stars. (Radar)
- GYLLEN-BALLS: Jake Gyllehaal one ups pal Lance Armstrong by strutting around New York City with TWO balls. (Cityrag)
- FERGIE RIP-OFF: Ugh, that woman from No Doubt is totally trying to sound like that chick from the Black Eyed Peas. (Popbytes)
- SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE: Beyonce, and Lucy Liu. Okay, now just Lucy Liu. (Celebutaint)