Okay, so we know that title of K-Fed’s “phat” rap album is Playing with Fire. But what we don’t know is what it’s going to look like. That’s where you come in. Do what Tom I. did and create your own Playing With Fire album cover and email it to email@example.com. Anything goes, and our favorites will get a prize! So what are you waiting for? PapaZao!
- Kristin Cavallarithinks Rod Stewart’s son is sexy, lets him know.
- Angelina Jolie, Oprah and Sandra Bullock are some of the most generous celebrities according to Forbes. Or depending on how you look at it, the worst with money.
- David Spade busts on Kevin Federline. Then beats a dead horse. Luckily both bits are funny.
- Kelly Osbournetakes a much needed vacation on the beach in Maui with her boyfriend. After 6 straight months of hard labor on the beach in Malibu.
- Charlize Theron is getting married. But Apple Bong will always be her first love.
- Fergie butchers Guns ‘n Roses. But thankfully doesn’t pee on it.
One of our favorite BWE panelists, Mike Britt, has some pretty funny sh*t to say about the Gnarls Barkley craze that’s sweeping the nation. Check out the video, and be sure to watch the show’s new episode tonight at 11 on Vh1 – for tonight’s drinking game, drink every time Mike Britt sings:
While discussing who should be this week’s special guest personality for Shuffling Towards the Weekend, Bob and I ended up in a debate over who had better taste in music. We like a lot of the same bands, so we need some kind of definitive proof over whose iTunes library reigns supreme. The only thing we came up with was shuffling our iPods, and letting you vote on the overall winner. Also, as usual, do your own shuffles and leave the first five resulting songs in the comments!
1. “I Predict a Riot” – Kaiser Chiefs
2. “Mr. Clean” – MF Doom
3. “Dig For Fire” – Pixies
4. “Girl From North Country” – Johnny Cash & Bob Dylan
5. “God Bless the USA” – Lee Greenwood
1. “Kooks” – David Bowie
2. “Stoned” – Old 97′s
3. “You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC Cover)” – Arab Strap
4. “Two Characters In Search of a Country Song” – Magnetic Fields
5. “Water” – The Who
We’re so lucky we know Paul Scheer.
In Hollywood the name of the game is money. When a movie is a hit, studio executives are immediately thinking sequel. This past summer, I had a chance to sit to down with a very well known “Hollywood Insider” who only agreed to my interview under the guise of strict anonymity (Hereâ€™s a hint his name rhymes with Steven Spielberg.) Throughout our discussion he let me in on the plots of some of Hollywood’s biggest sequels…that were never made.
Froom Goonies To Gandhi, Paul has them all. Read about them HERE.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are preparing to start a line of Namibian houseware products. The couple is working with local craftsmen in Namibia to create an assortment of rugs, pottery and other household items, for a collection that will be launched at an art fair in Paris this September. The line will be named after the Namibian word for ‘housewares’: Potterybarn.
Some might say this is the best news… ever.
- My Old Kentucky Blog has Editors covering REM‘s “Orange Crush”.
- A Bark In the Dark takes us back to Coachella, thanks to live version of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs song “Fancy”.
- GvB begs you not to forget about the underrated brilliance of Tripping Daisy.
- Fluxblog has a song from Irving, who rocked the rock out of the Bowery Ballroom this week.
- The Rawking Refuses to Stop has a couple of adorable tunes from the little cuties in The Pipettes.
We know that Scientology involves aliens, steam rooms and silent births. But based on this out-of-printprimer to L. Ron Hubbard’s religion, that’s just the beginning. According to the cover of The Creation of Human Ability, it also involves Kirsten Dunst in a bear costume gnawing on a juicy chicken leg in an abandoned theater. Props to purlygerl who sent us this eBay link, and introduced us to a religion we can finally connect with.
Following last night’s season finale of The Office, I’m not sure if I want to watch TV anymore. I don’t know if I can handle it… it’s too much. I think I need to take a break for a while… at least until this whole Jim and Pam thing is resolved. You understand, right?
It’s a shame too, because there’s some good stuff on this weekend. The season finale of Las Vegas tonight, Julia Louis-Dreyfus hosting SNL tomorrow, and a huge night of television on Sunday with everything from Family Guy to The Sopranos to Grey’s Anatomy. Too bad Jim & Pam have rendered me unable to watch. But what are YOU watching this weekend? Vote now!