- Josh Hartnett doesn’t want girlfriend Scarlett Johansson hanging out with Wilmer Valderrama. He also doesn’t want her watching Yo Mamma, but for different reasons.
- Nicole Richie is rumored to be dating 53-year-old Jeff Goldblum. And suddenly The Fly becomes the second creepiest thing he’s ever done.
- Mickey Rourke cut off his own finger because he “didn’t want it.” Ironically, thats the same thing Hollywood said when they cut off Mickey Rourke.
- K-Fed is reportedly in talks with Britney’s label, Jive records. I’m assuming they need a janitor or something.
- Rod Stewart’s fiance says she cried for three weeks straight after giving birth to their baby son. Which makes sense, because she probably cried during conception too.
What could get your heart racing with excitement even more than a blurry photo of what appears to be the newborn baby of some celebrity you’ve never met? Well in the case of Suri Cruise, who has thus far refused to validate her existence by providing us with any photographic evidence suggesting she is in fact a real human girl, you’re going to have to settle for this blurry birth certificate which suggests that, at least in the State of California, TomKat’s offspring is indeed recognized as an official human being. But still having seen no pictures, and knowing that almost anything passes for a “human being” in California, my verdict shall remain firmly on the “extraterrestrial test tube experiment” side of the baby scale.
It’s Best Night Ever for Sunday, July 9th! Giulia is here to walk you through the best of Sunday night tv, including Big Spender, Chappelle’s Show Lost Episodes, and Entourage!
- We’re still trying to get over how cool Tak is. The general consensus: So Cool.
- Also cool: the second wave of Mac ads starring Christian Finnegan and Nick Kroll. Which one are you: a PC or a Mac?
- Lindsay Lohan delivered a couple of grade-A American bombs to the British… but not before doing her best Christina Aguilera impression over here in the states.
- Hennessy & Nike = fun to rap about. Build A Bear stores and Chia Pets = not so much.
- Barbara Walters, Joy Behar and Elizabeth Hasselbeck meet an African American woman for the first time; act accordingly. Poor Brandy.
- And what do Jessica Biel, Kristin Cavalleri, Pamela Anderson and Michelle Rodriguez have in common? They were all photographed at the beach this week, and they’re all on display for you to judge over at our Upgrade/Downgrade: Hot Bikini Beaches.
Make sure you’re tuning into Best Week Ever tonight at 11 and all weekend long to learn about everything else you may have missed this week!
How’d you do following last week’s iPod Shuffle Drinking Game? Did you survive? Ready to give it another go?
Click above for the rules, then start shuffling away. Here’s what I got today:
Radiohead – “You And Whose Army?”
What Made Milwaukee Famous – “Mercy, Me”
Golden Smog – “Won’t Be Coming Home”
At The Drive-In - “Rascuache”
Ennio Morricone – “L’Arena”
Geez, I’m pretentious. What are the first five songs on your shuffle? Share them in the Comments now.
The second wave of Mac Ads has arrived… and who would’ve guessed they star Christian Finnegan and Nick Kroll??? Watch them now!
Make sure you tune into Best Week Ever on VH1, Friday night at 11 and all weekend long.
Hollywood would never pass up a chance to capitalize on a hit movie by quickly following it up with a cheap knock-off of a sequel, and lord knows we could never pass up an opportunity to further beat the dying horse of Snakes on a Plane blog obsession, so our decision to share with you this group of funny poster concepts for the inevitable sequel to this summer’s most serpentine airborne adventure movie should really come as no big surprise. But I dare you to even try not chuckling a little as you peruse the suggested posters and realize the endless potential for re-capturing the box-office buzz this little movie about snakes (who also happen to be on a plane) managed to create!
I have no idea what I’m smoking here, but whatever it is it’s the reason I’m not wearing pants.
Your turn. Leave your Captions in the Comments!
In the world of relaxation tapes, there isn’t much beyond running streams, beaches, gentle forests, and a few other bland topics… This week the Something Awful Forum Goons sought to expand the relaxation tape market by coming up with some new ideas sure to soothe your weary soul and put your mind to rest.
These are all pretty great. I think the soothing sounds of Your Parents Having Sex is my favorite… because The Rats In The Walls hits a little too close to home. Check out all of the Something Awful CD’s here.
Last week, San Diego’s minor league baseball team planned a salute to Tom Cruise by giving away Tom Cruise bobblehead dolls. Actually, make that bobble-couches. This week, the bobble-couches have been all over e-Bay.
A lot of the dolls have already been sold, but there are still a few left. So if you want to be the coolest kid on your block with a piece of memorabilia depicting an event from a syndicated TV show that aired over a year ago, go bid now!
You’ll probably You won’t regret it!
Link via Deadspin