Danza wasn’t always the World’s Hottest Grandpa.
Man oh man, I feel like I say it a lot, but THIS is why YouTube was invented! Over 10 years ago, before he made Road Trip, Old School or Starsky & Hutch, filmmaker Todd Phillips directed a controversial documentary called "FRAT HOUSE". The film’s rights were purchased by HBO, but due to legal and personal threats from its subjects, the movie was never officially released – until now. It’s up on YouTube in several chapters, and it’s both hilarious and disturbing – hurry up and watch it before it gets pulled! (Language NSFW!)
- My Old Kentucky Blog links to a couple AOL podcast downloads from Editors and The Raconteurs.
- You Ain’t No Picasso shares a poppy little tune from The Little Ones.
- Be sure to thank Sixeyes for their ‘thank you mix’ featuring cuts from The Futureheads, Candy Bars, Elvis Perkins and more!
- Aquarium Drunkard has some stripped-down folk songs from Spider.
- The Rawking Refuses to Stop drops some highlights from Bob Dylan’s discography, volume one.
- Good Weather For Airstrikes posts several new tracks from a live session with Snow Patrol.
They really don’t make blow-up dolls like they used to.
Now it’s your turn. What do you think is going on with the "world’s first supermodel" Janice Dickinson in this picture? Leave your captions in the Comments.
They did it again. Every episode of South Park has been f’ing unbelievable this season, with last night’s take-off of the Oprah/ James Fray story being no exception. Check out this clip now (before YouTube pulls it down). Oh, and in case you were wondering… yes, that is Oprah’s vagina talking at one point. I’m telling ya, you have to watch South Park. [for the time being, you can watch the entire episode here, here, and then here. Do it quick!]
Forget the guest appearance on Veronica Mars or the very public date with Nick Lachey, the best way to launch your acting career is to be Jake Gyllenahaal’s best bud. Just ask Austin Nichols, the small time actor who’s recent public appearances with the Brokeback Mountain star, has landed him a talent deal with HBO. Now that Nichols will star in one of the cable network’s next big projects, Jakey G may need a replacement bro. Duties include attending Lakers games, walking with Jake down the street and displaying just enough borderline homoerotic man love to appeal to those of all sexual orientations.
- Attention gigantic NFL offensive linemen: you DO NOT approach American Idol runner-up Bo Bice in a bar without feeling the wrath of this long-haired redneck tough guy.
- Mariah Carey is the new forehead of Pepsi.
- If anyone has to drug and date rape women, it’s Matthew McConaughey.
- TVGasm travels to the future of Suri Cruise!
- Brad Pitt’s bodyguard, Bruiser, was not kidding around when he said he’d "smash somebody to pieces" if they tried taking pictures.
- This Arrested Development poster is awesome. Now that I think about it, David Cross DOES kind of look like C-3PO.
Suri’s only been on this planet for a little over a day now, but Tom & Katie’s alien baby is already adapting to the ways of the world and attempting to integrate herself into society as one of "us." The first step? Creating a MySpace profile, of course.
Click here to see baby Suri’s brand new MySpace page. Unfortunately you can only view her profile if she’s your friend… or if you’re a Scientologist… which I find kind of humbling considering I’ve been alive for 26 years and I’ll let anybody be my friend. Seriously. You and your crappy band? Add me. Suri’s much more selective.
Well, I sent Suri a friend request from Best Week Ever. Because when you’re dealing with an alien baby that may take over the world someday, I think it’s smart to be on their good side. Don’t you? [link via A Socialite's Life]
It’s 4/20 !!!! and you know what that means… that’s right it’s National High Five Day!
So go give your volleyball coach, your cool principal who pairs a suit with a backwards baseball cap, or the guy in the office who is often mistaken for raising his hand, one big juicy, echoing high five.
Because on 4/20 there’s no better high than a natural high, right kids?
Shea Hess is here to walk you through the best of Wednesday night tv, including American Idol, Celeb Cooking Showdown, Standard of Perfection, and Invasion!