She’s blonde, French and she’s been accused of breaking up the otherwise perfect marraige of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. Last week 25 year-old French actress SANDY LAKDAR, was photographed hanging on the arm of K-fed at an LA music studio while Britney was away in Hawaii. But for some reason, no one bothered to ask her what really happened. Enter Best Week Ever’s hard-nosed reporter Piper and her trusty IM’ing skills. Here’s what I decoded through Lakdar’s Fr-english about her relationship with Kevin:
They had met the day they were photographed together. She was interviewing hip hop guru Flii Stylz for a documentary and Kevin was in the studio recording tracks with him. They hung out but for the record:
- sandy: NOTHING HAPPEN. but who cares the true? everybody feels like they already know me, and everything
- sandy: they seee a f**king picture and imagine knew me since couple years, and that it’s usual and that im his new gfriends
- sandy: PEOPLE ARE LIARS AND THEY LIKE LIES
- piper: oh do you know that britney is supposedly mad about the pictures?
- sandy: i don’t understand why kevyn said nothing about the fact nothing happened
- piper: i dont know maybe he wanted to seem like he’s a ‘player’
- sandy: i can explain to Brtiney that i don’t do anything with his husband
- piper: or maybe he wants to get rid of britney
- sandy: im not A TOY
To find out more about Ladkar’s thoughts on Kevin, his music and his wife read the whole IM transcript below…
On today’s Daily Danza, Tony asks supermodel Gisele Bundchen all the right questions
As this weekend’s Oscar hopefuls are nervously pacing around their mansions in the Hollywood hills, loudly demanding that their high-priced speechwriters make their prepared statements sound simultaneously smarter, more natural and "kind of but not too political", our friends over at CRACKED have gotten their hands on some Rough Drafts of Past Oscar Acceptance Speeches.
Check them out!
Match the nominee to a little-known fact (answers after the jump):
1. Ang Lee (Brokeback Mountain) 2. Bennett Miller (Capote) 3. Paul Haggis (Crash) 4. George Clooney (Good Night, and Good Luck) 5. Steven Spielberg (Munich)
A. Owns a pet pig named Max.
B. Had a heart attack while filming his Oscar-nominated movie.
C. While attending NYU, worked on one of Spike Lee‘s student films.
D. Applied to USC Cinema School twice and was turned down both times.
E. Directed The Cruise, a documentary about a double-decker bus tour guide.
There’s nothing more juvenile than prank phone calls. And using soundboards to make prank phone calls is so 20th century. Finally, everyone in the world has his own impression of Bill Lumbergh from Office Space. So why am I linking to this prank phone call using clips from an Office Space soundboard? Because it still makes me laugh, and I just can’t help myself. Go here for even more prank calls. If you heard them before, why not listen to them again for the first time?
While you may have seen lots of Lindsay Lohan’s candid pictures on other site, you probably missed the captions since her friend took them down. Like this one.
Caption: S’mores at Letos
We knew Jared Leto was a bad influence on Lindsay. Ever since she hooked up with the Hollywood player, she’s been partying harder than ever before. But we never imagined he’d get her into s’mores. That sh*t is addictive.
Brokeback Mountain has struck a chord with a lot of people.
Well, it didn’t strike Stephen Colbert’s chord.
Before Brokeback cleans up at Sunday’s Academy Awards Ceremony, be sure to watch Colbert’s take on everybody’s favorite gay cowboy movie. Well, everybody’s except his.
Watch the video here.
Check out this hilarious clip of Triumph doing what he does best: being really, really insulting.