Alex Blagg is here to walk you through the best of Tuesday night tv, including American Idol, Funniest Moms, and The Real World!
- BEST NEW BLOG: You’re reading it, Cochise.
- HEADLINE: “Police See Paranormal Activity In Pub” (AP)
- HEROIC CLUBGOER: Jeremy “Ari Gold” Piven carries some passed out model-actress-whatever chick out of a nightclub. (TMZ)
- BRIGHT SIDE OF FAILED ‘CELEBRITY COOKING SHOWDOWN’: Uber-Cougar contestant Cindy Margolis is going to show off her “secret ingredients” in Playboy. (Yahoo!)
- ENEMY OF HOMOSEXUALS: Barbara Streisand’s biographer. (CNN)
- SUMMER CAMP: Maserati Fantasy Camp (Jalopnik)
- Producers of an upcoming INXS biopic are trying to talk Johnny Depp into stepping into Michael Hutchence’s shoes. Depp has already been advised to start practicing for the role by holding his breath while masturbating.
- When people see Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears or Anna Nicole Smith in ads, they’re less likely to buy the product. Unless it’s birth control.
- Jeff Foxworthy has signed on to star in a new comedy & musical series on CMT. If you star in a show that airs on CMT… you might be a redneck! And if you watch it, you might be an idiot.
- Paula Abdul and Ryan Seacrest are feuding over whether or not they’re feuding. Simon Cowell, meanwhile, is keeping his fingers crossed for a fight to the death.
- Matt Dillon says fame makes falling in love difficult. At least that’s what his famous friends tell him.
Remember last year, when Michael Jackson stood on top of his SUV outside the courthouse? Well on Monday, Tom Cruise pulled a Michael and lept on top of a Lamborghini during the premiere of Mission Impossible III in Rome.
Sure it sent a powerful message, but without an umbrella, how would the mothership know to pick him up?
We know for a fact that The Tony Danza Show’s hard-working staff were treated to an office party last night at Patsy’s pizzeria. Looks like Tony might have had a few too many
Britney’s pregnant again. According to US Weekly the pop star “couldnâ€™t hide her pregnancy any longer when she showed up poolside at Caesarâ€™s Palace in Las Vegas this weekend, sporting a red bikini and a serious bump.” Sure these past few months haven’t been easy with little Preston. In fact, US reports that Britney cried when she found out about the pregnancy. But there is some good news:
More crowning sculptures!!!
Welcome to the all new Best Week Ever blog. A site so new it still has that new blog smell. Enjoy it.
Bookmark us now. This isn’t the old BWE– this version is newer and prettier (which is exactly what Haylie Duff’s parents said when Hilary was born, by the way.) If you look on the side you’ll see we have Games for you to play, Upgrade/Downgrades for you to vote on, a Store for you to shop in, links for you to check out, and a whole lot more. We also have a new interactive feature called Drop It, where you can be a part of BWE.tv by submitting your favorite stories, links, photos and videos. Take a look.
So have fun playing around with the new site and let us know what you think. We’re in this together people– let’s make it happen.
- Kevin Costner has been named in a recent case involving soliciting sex during a massage at an upscale hotel. Rumour has it he wanted someone to undo his Dragonfly and have a Field of Dreams on his Untouchables.
- Mick Jagger recently refused President Bush’s request to “Gimme Shelter” in the hotel room the rock legend had already booked. Goes to show, you really can’t always get what you want (but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get Embassy Suites).
- Britney Spears is concerned that her infant son might suffer long-term brain damage resulting from a series of falls. I’m no doctor, but considering his genetics, I think heavy blows to the head could only help at this point.
- Jackass Steve-O is reportedly having financial troubles. You mean getting drunk and eating your own feces on television isn’t a guaranteed way to pave the road to long-lasting economic security?
- Friendly word of advice: Don’t f*ck with Chuck Sheen. Or he will have you Sheened.
That’s a no brainer. Hell yeah! Here are the top five reasons why he’s having a nice day:
1) Richie hasn’t made the cover of a magazine since his hair hung down to his lower back and today he’s on the cover of People and the talk of Tinseltown. Why? because he recently divorced his ex-wife Heather Locklear.
2) oh and Denise Richards likes to straddle him on patios.
3) Look at her midsection and then look at his.
4) While he’s rebounding with a Playboy model, 10 years his junior, his ex-wife is nursing her wounds with David Spade. Sure we love him, but he’s not exactly a slap in the face.
5) He’s finally out of John Bon Jovi’s looming (feathery-haired) shadow, because you know what? Richie’s a cowboy too.
As the ticking clock at CuervoSeason.com indicates, we’re just 10 days away from the time of year that
historians alcoholics have declared to be Cuervo Season. Check out the site now; not only does it star Best Night Ever’s Jason Zumwalt, it also has a couple of pretty funny segments and a cool little game. A game which I’d imagine would be much harder to master after a few shots of Cuervo. Play it here!