Hasbro is transforming the popular girl-group The Pussycat Dolls into actual dolls. So why would you buy a Pussycat Doll? Well
- Each doll sells for $15, which is roughly half as much as the actual Pussycat Dolls sell themselves for.
- The 12-inch figures will be decked in the Pussycat Dolls’ signature short skirts and lace tops– Not replicas, the ACTUAL short skirts and lace tops.
- Hasbro’s director of marketing says that the new dolls will "reflect the styles and fashions that are popular in the world today…" She then added, "with whores."
- Hasbro also encourages family members to be "involved in not only the doll-purchasing decision, but also in playing with the dolls." Except for that one creepy uncle. He should stay away.
- They’re marketing the doll to 6 to 9 year olds. I have a feeling the usage of those two numbers is not a coincidence.
- The PCD’s biggest song "Don’t Cha" contains the lyrics "I know you want it/ it’s easy to see/ And in the back of your mind/ I know you should be f**king me." Awesome! Now replace "f**king" with "buying" and you have yourself one catchy little jingle.
I’m going out and buying myself a Pusscat Doll doll the day they come out. It’s all the fun of an actual Pussycat Doll, with half the disease! Order now!
With this week’s big staff shake-up at the White House, President Bush might be on the look-out for some new speechwriters. Judging by the work of these elementary students, whose presidential speeches are read (hilariously) by a professional Bush impersonator, Bush might actually benefit from getting some…younger blood into the Oval Office.
Yesterday, Will Smith visited Jerusalem’s Western Wall and crashed Atir Cohen’s passage from boy to man. While to 13 year old Cohen who got to take a picture with Smith after he rolled up his Torah, it was the best bar mitzvah ever. Which got us thinking what are some of the best bar mitzvah’s ever? Here’s a list of our top five:
5. Sasha Dominguez, rented a Ferrari Spider, a hummer and a jet ski and filmed 27 hours of a Mission Impossible-inspired movie about her Bat Mitzvah.
4. Sarah Gold, Ari Gold’s daughter in the HBO show Entourage, had a lavish Beverly Hills style event with hot superstar guests like Vincent Chase (who Sarah even got to dance with!) But the best part was garnering nominal affection from her dad.
Somebody sent me this video a couple of days ago and I decided it’s too good not to post. So in case you missed it, check out this hilarious cartoon about what happens when you combine Bush, Cheney, Kevin Federline and MySpace. You won’t be disappointed.
I’ve said it before, but MTV2′s Wonder Showzen is really one of the funniest things on TV - and so far, this season has been even more wrong and hilarious than the first!
Ruth Buzzy Sarah Jessica Parker reunited with her old Sex and the City co-star Cynthia Nixon (who happens to be, as you know, into the same sex… and the city.) Continuing on with her role as Carrie, the ultimate c-tease, it looks like SJP is doing her best to work Cynthia up to a frenzy in these pictures. Whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Comforting her with a gentle hand hold. Reminding her what a big, phallic nose is capable of. And then leaving her all hot and bothered as she goes home to cuddle with Ferris Bueller. But that’s just Carrie being Carrie. Bitch.
The actress sent her best wishes to both Katie and baby Suri yeasterday. "I hope both mother and baby are doing well," said Nicole Kidman through her publicist. Is she forgetting anyone? Oh yeah, Brooke Shields and her lovely husband Chris Henchy, whoops and Gina Lee Nolin, can’t forget Gina.
Okay, Okay and Gwenyth too.
Alex Blagg is here to walk you through the best of Thursday night tv, including Survivor, The O.C and Lil Kim Countdown!
FERGIE INTERPRETATION: Lisa Rinna’s reported "newly inflated lips" make her look like the Black Eyed Peas’ Fergie or someone having a severe allergic reaction.(Celebrity Terrorist)
PANIC ATTACK: If there’s ever a time to keep your sh*t together, it’s when you’re on The Price is Right. Unfortunately, this woman didn’t get the memo. (Daily Sixer)
LOW BUDGET PR : Trishelle Canatella’s reality pal Katie Doyle denies on her myspace blog that Canatella and Adam Duritz are a couple and confirms they are in fact friends. (Katie’s Myspace Blog)
CROSSED LINE: According to TMZ’s recent paparazzi footage, Jessica Simpson thinks photographing her at Whole Foods is just going too far. The singer told cameramen, ""It’s Whole Foods guys… That’s not cool." (TMZ)
SAVORY AFTERBIRTH: You’ve pictured it mentally, but now you can actually see Tom Cruise eat copious amounts of afterbirth. (Wow Report)