We’d like to submit Meredith Vieira’s shocking expose of 20/20 reporter John Stossel’s secret life, for your review.
The once was a man named Tony
He made us all laugh in his own way
but when he went on his show
he just didn’t know
what it was we all thought was so funny.
Want to sumbit something for the Film Fest? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
You thought you had put it all behind you: the pregnant teens, Rev. Camden’s tenderly Christian sermons, the rigid line delivery, Happy as Happy, the twins. But you thought wrong.
The series finale of 7th Heaven was apparently such a success, they’re bringing back the show for another season. According to Mediaweek a deal has been reached to bring the show back for at least 13 episodes on the new UPN-WB merger channel CW.
Just to keep you updated, the series ended with three of the main characters pregnant with twins. Which means the already large cast, will triple in size and consist mostly of screaming, devoutly Christian babies. Now that’s TV, folks.
Okay, so we know that title of K-Fed’s “phat” rap album is Playing with Fire. But what we don’t know is what it’s going to look like. That’s where you come in. Do what Tom I. did and create your own Playing With Fire album cover and email it to email@example.com. Anything goes, and our favorites will get a prize! So what are you waiting for? PapaZao!
- Kristin Cavallarithinks Rod Stewart’s son is sexy, lets him know.
- Angelina Jolie, Oprah and Sandra Bullock are some of the most generous celebrities according to Forbes. Or depending on how you look at it, the worst with money.
- David Spade busts on Kevin Federline. Then beats a dead horse. Luckily both bits are funny.
- Kelly Osbournetakes a much needed vacation on the beach in Maui with her boyfriend. After 6 straight months of hard labor on the beach in Malibu.
- Charlize Theron is getting married. But Apple Bong will always be her first love.
- Fergie butchers Guns ‘n Roses. But thankfully doesn’t pee on it.
One of our favorite BWE panelists, Mike Britt, has some pretty funny sh*t to say about the Gnarls Barkley craze that’s sweeping the nation. Check out the video, and be sure to watch the show’s new episode tonight at 11 on Vh1 – for tonight’s drinking game, drink every time Mike Britt sings:
While discussing who should be this week’s special guest personality for Shuffling Towards the Weekend, Bob and I ended up in a debate over who had better taste in music. We like a lot of the same bands, so we need some kind of definitive proof over whose iTunes library reigns supreme. The only thing we came up with was shuffling our iPods, and letting you vote on the overall winner. Also, as usual, do your own shuffles and leave the first five resulting songs in the comments!
1. “I Predict a Riot” – Kaiser Chiefs
2. “Mr. Clean” – MF Doom
3. “Dig For Fire” – Pixies
4. “Girl From North Country” – Johnny Cash & Bob Dylan
5. “God Bless the USA” – Lee Greenwood
1. “Kooks” – David Bowie
2. “Stoned” – Old 97′s
3. “You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC Cover)” – Arab Strap
4. “Two Characters In Search of a Country Song” – Magnetic Fields
5. “Water” – The Who
We’re so lucky we know Paul Scheer.
In Hollywood the name of the game is money. When a movie is a hit, studio executives are immediately thinking sequel. This past summer, I had a chance to sit to down with a very well known “Hollywood Insider” who only agreed to my interview under the guise of strict anonymity (Hereâ€™s a hint his name rhymes with Steven Spielberg.) Throughout our discussion he let me in on the plots of some of Hollywood’s biggest sequels…that were never made.
Froom Goonies To Gandhi, Paul has them all. Read about them HERE.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are preparing to start a line of Namibian houseware products. The couple is working with local craftsmen in Namibia to create an assortment of rugs, pottery and other household items, for a collection that will be launched at an art fair in Paris this September. The line will be named after the Namibian word for ‘housewares’: Potterybarn.