Toni J was lucky enough to be there for what just might be the best night ever.
MTV is planning another reality show starring an Osbourne. This time it will be Kelly‘s show, and it will follow her as she learns about method acting. Like so many great actors in the past, Kelly will research various roles by immersing herself in the lives of the different characters she will be playing. One of the roles will require her to live in a brothel. It’s nice to see an actress who is willing to be a prostitute, unlike that snooty ol’ Natalie Portman.
- HEADLINE: "Road-Construction Callers Get Sex Line." (AP)
- DENIAL RIVER: Lindsay Lohan is "no Tara Reid". (EntertainmentWise)
- SELF-EVIDENT REASON WHY AMERICAN IDOL IS LAME: Fans are reportedly "furious" that contestant Chris Daughtry "ripped off" the vocal style of Ed Kowalczyk from the band Live in his rendition of Johnny Cash’s "I Walk the Line". (AP)
- GAY TRUCK BUYING OPPORTUNITY: Jack Twist’s other "ride" from Brokeback Mountain is for sale on eBay. (Towelroad)
- 52 CARD PICK-UP: David Hasslehoff slammed with a lawsuit after throwing a deck of playing cards into the audience at the Rosie O’Donnell show. (Smoking Gun)
- GIRLS GONE WILD GONE WRONG: Six busted in Wet T-Shirt Contest (WJHG)
A little Friday fun: Can you guess who belongs to these eyes, this nose, and this mouth? Answer after the jump.
A year ago, you might have wished you could spend the day in Brad Pitt’s shoes. Handsome, wildly rich and shacking up with stunning Angelina Jolie, the superstar seemed to have it all. He even scratched his paternal itch by playing pop to Angelina’s adorable, mo-hawked son Maddox. But now with the Jennifer drama, the two more babies, and the exhaustive nomadic lifestyle, being Brad Pitt doesn’t seem like such a good gig. But you know what does? Being Brad Pitt’s Lookalike.
Greek-born Aris Kontos has the same twinkly baby blues and pink smackers as Brad Pitt with half the baggage. You may remember him as the guy who was mistaken for a cheating Brad in Greece(pre-Angelina). Now Kontos turns down movie roles, makes women shriek on the street and brings along a bouncer where ever he goes. And while he’s living the high life as an A-list celebrity, homeboy doesn’t even have to keep a job. So you see, Brad Pitt’s lookalike may live better than the superstar himself. Wish I could say the same for the guy who looks like Jason Alexander. (thanks for the tip ONTD)
- HBO may produce a reality show version of Sex and the City. Apparently, execs assume no one ever saw WE’s Single in the City–a Sex in the City reality show.Safe assumption.
- Kristen Cavellari leaves a trail of broken hearts and raided nightclubs in her wake. What a minx!
- Randy Quaid files a lawsuit against Brokeback producers calling the film a money-laundering scheme. I can’t believe he fell for the old "we’re making a gay cowboy movie" con.
- Keifer Sutherland to release an album. Do I have to rent the first 4 seasons of 24 to understand it?
- Slowly but surely, Jared Leto is losing the weight he gained. Very slowly.
- Gwyneth and Chris are having a boy, despite having to endure endless fruit jokes.
- Joe Rogan is back for more battling. This time it’s physical (and home-erotic).
If you’ve ever wanted to be sitting in the back of a convertible, flying down a California freeway, listening to Kirk Cameron ramble on about homosexuality and Jesus before confronting a bunch of "the gays" about their sinful nature, today is your lucky day!
Whether you hated to love him or loved to hate him, you’ll hate to miss this sneak preview of BWE‘s fond farewell to Kevin Covais.