- Thom Yorke has leaked all over the place! Like on Analogue Digital! Ewwwww.
- It’s 1996 all over again at Looking At Them. “6th Avenue Heartache” by The Wallflowers, “Natural One” by Folk Implosion, Nada Surf’s “Popular” and so much more. I love the 90′s.
- Hey, so speaking of VH1′s second favorite decade, Scatter o’ Light has some live Oasis.
- Girlpants posted a mix that features a bunch of songs about girls… and “Lola.” So if you like The Lucksmiths, The Ditty Bops, Weezer or The Mountain Goats, head over there now.
- And finally, Nick Cave covering Pulp over at The Smudge of Ashen Fluff is just that– Nick Cave covering Pulp. You can’t go wrong with that.
After a few rain in spains and a shower, My Fair K-Fed has cleaned himself up… for an Item Magazine Photoshoot. While this new look is only temporary and presumably ironic, we’re sure he’ll keep it up if enough people like and if he thinks it will earn him more money. (he’ll also tell you anything you want to know about Britney for a couple bucks extra)
So tell us, which Kevin Federline do you prefer? K-fed or Baron Von Kevin Federline III?
- Madonna is apparently the new face of cheap-but-stylish clothing designer H&M. The store’s letters will remain the same, but their meaning will be altered to represent it’s new brand – “Has-been” & “Menopausal”.
- Jon Bon Jovi : “We won’t turn into the rolling stones.” Anyone with the ability to hear: “We know.”
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are reportedly filming their experiences in Namibia for a documentary to be released at some point in the future. It will be entitled Out of Africa? Never!.
- Liz Taylor says she doesn’t have Alzheimer’s. She does, however, have alcohol. Lots of it.
- According to AICN, Natalie Portman will appear naked in her next film, Goya’s Ghost. According to my brain, I will be seeing Natalie Portman’s next film, Goya’s Ghost.
Last month, the younger Simpson sister got in an accident with a rhinoplasty surgeon. And now, based on these new pictures taken of Ashlee filming her new music video, it appears she’s been in another mishap, this time getting stung on the lips by a bee holding a syringe full of collagen. We’re can’t confirm that she’s had anything done, but she’s definitely looking more and more like her sister Jessica, which means she’s at the halfway marker between her old, natural self and Loni Anderson.
Here are a couple of moments from Katie’s final farewell on the Today show. Some things to watch for: Matt Lauer pretending he’s sad to see her go; Katie announcing she’s going to kiss everybody all day but then slamming on the breaks when she sees Gene Shalit, and some slow motion Al Roker dancing. Katie– you’re going to be (pretended to be) missed.
Who needs to waste about 4 hours of their life watching both Kill Bill movies when you can just watch these 120 seconds and get everything you need? Forget about the “plot” and the “character development” and “conflict resolution” and the “well written dialogue and stylized imagery.” In this video (ads NSFW), you get the Bride killing one person after another, complete with a rising death ticker on the bottom left hand corner. Like I said, what more do you need?
Link via Gorillamask
Brangelina may be gorgeous, filthy rich and supernaturally generous, and the proud parents of the new messiah, but they’ve got their flaws namely, HERPES. According to ONTD via an unknown tipster:
“Angie and Brad were indeed having sex on that film [Mr. and Mrs. Smith], and she apparently gave him some STD’s, and that’s how Jennifer Aniston first found out . If you are young, like Angelina Jolie, and healthy, the reason for c-section [which is how Shiloh was born] is almost always herpes. “
The tipster goes on to accuse Madonna, Jennifer Garner, and Katie Holmes of having the itchy disease too. Which means that Guy Ritchie and Ben Affleck are also popping valtrex. Tom Cruise, however, got a clean bill of health.
TMZ has video of Paris Hilton singing a cover or Rod Stewart’s hit “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?” at a recent Madonna after-party. Um no, Paris, I don’t think you’re sexy. I think you look like a drunk sorority girl on spring break, stumbling around a karoake bar singing off-key versions of songs nobody likes anymore while being completely ignored. Good luck with the album.
Memorial Day has passed, summer is here, and as we all know, summer is all about the 4 B’s: Beaches, Babes, Beer and Basic Cable. Tonight you have to turn to Basic Cable (and probably Beer) if you want to be entertained. With shows like Criss Angel: Mindfreak, Inked and Celebrity Poker Showdown you’re sure to have a good time. Me? I’ll be watching The Hills and Cheyenne on MTV, starring the barely legal LC and the downright illegal Cheyenne, respectively. Come on, don’t judge me, it’s summer– I’m only watching for the Beaches and Babes.
So what are YOU watching tonight? Vote now!
Lark Voorhies, the actress who played Lisa Turtle on TV’s ‘Saved by the Bell,’ is the latest casualty of the TV show’s rumor mill. The actress is suing the National Enquirer for their 2005 article allegedly libeling her with accusations she had a cocaine addiction, according to the website TMZ. She may be the latest victim of vicious rumors but she’s certainly not the first. Here’s a look back at some the most famous Saved by the Bell rumors in history:
- Who can forget the rumor that surfaced in the early 90′s that started it all: Zach Morris died in a motorcycle accident (false)
- In april of this year, there was a rumor that there’d be a Saved By the Bell Reunion. (false)
- A couple of years ago, rumors surfaced that AC Slater cheated on fiancee, the Doritos Girl, at his bachelor party (true)
- Screech, aka Dustin Diamond, is Beastie Boy’s Mike D’s brother (false)
- Screech, aka Dustin Diamond, is Neil Diamond’s son.(false)
- Dustin’s real father Mark made an appearance on Saved By the Bell (true)
- Mr. Belding hangs out on college campuses and gets wasted with undergrads. ( totally and utterly true)