TMZ has video of Paris Hilton singing a cover or Rod Stewart’s hit “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?” at a recent Madonna after-party. Um no, Paris, I don’t think you’re sexy. I think you look like a drunk sorority girl on spring break, stumbling around a karoake bar singing off-key versions of songs nobody likes anymore while being completely ignored. Good luck with the album.
Memorial Day has passed, summer is here, and as we all know, summer is all about the 4 B’s: Beaches, Babes, Beer and Basic Cable. Tonight you have to turn to Basic Cable (and probably Beer) if you want to be entertained. With shows like Criss Angel: Mindfreak, Inked and Celebrity Poker Showdown you’re sure to have a good time. Me? I’ll be watching The Hills and Cheyenne on MTV, starring the barely legal LC and the downright illegal Cheyenne, respectively. Come on, don’t judge me, it’s summer– I’m only watching for the Beaches and Babes.
So what are YOU watching tonight? Vote now!
Lark Voorhies, the actress who played Lisa Turtle on TV’s ‘Saved by the Bell,’ is the latest casualty of the TV show’s rumor mill. The actress is suing the National Enquirer for their 2005 article allegedly libeling her with accusations she had a cocaine addiction, according to the website TMZ. She may be the latest victim of vicious rumors but she’s certainly not the first. Here’s a look back at some the most famous Saved by the Bell rumors in history:
- Who can forget the rumor that surfaced in the early 90′s that started it all: Zach Morris died in a motorcycle accident (false)
- In april of this year, there was a rumor that there’d be a Saved By the Bell Reunion. (false)
- A couple of years ago, rumors surfaced that AC Slater cheated on fiancee, the Doritos Girl, at his bachelor party (true)
- Screech, aka Dustin Diamond, is Beastie Boy’s Mike D’s brother (false)
- Screech, aka Dustin Diamond, is Neil Diamond’s son.(false)
- Dustin’s real father Mark made an appearance on Saved By the Bell (true)
- Mr. Belding hangs out on college campuses and gets wasted with undergrads. ( totally and utterly true)
- Bobby Brown’s sexy female entourage catfights with a Russian model. Just another part of their job.
- Jon Voight is publicly lobbying to see Angelina’s kid Shiloh. But based on his recent movie choices, he shouldn’t be trusted with a child.
- Paris Hilton has ten songs lined up for her new album. Now if she could just find someone to sing them.
- Wynona Ryder avoids talking to press about shoplifting…but isn’t opposed to casually walking away with their stuff.
- Sofia Coppola is having a baby with boyfriend Thomas Mars. But she’d still like to get Kirsten Dunst attached to this project.
- James Blunt banned from radio station. And my i-pod.
- Drew Barrymore is still not married to The Strokes’ Fab Moretti. But they did get a joint subscription to the NY Times
- Today Show staff give public goodbye to Katie Couric this morning, private sigh of relief.
It’s Best Night Ever for Tuesday, May 30th! Alex Blagg is here to walk you through the best of Tuesday night tv, including Last Comic Standing, Pepper Dennis, and The Real World!
- ARCH ENEMY #1: Jordan Bratman, who won’t allow wife Christina Aguilera to pose topless. Bastard. (Blog NYC)
- DIVA: Eva Longoria, who exhibited diva behavior by snapping at a waitress “Celebrities should be comped.” Though, she also exhibited non-diva behavior by hanging out with AC Slater. (Defamer)
- MUSIC VIDEO: …or sex tape. Whatever the hell Paris Hilton was shooting in Malibu. (The Bastardly)
- BILLION DOLLAR LEGS: Mariah Carey’s. At least that’s what they’re insured for. (Hollywood Rag)
- BANDWAGON MOTHER: Mira Sorvino, who gave birth Monday. Sorry Mira, you may have an Oscar, but you’re not going to get headlines when Gwen and Angelina have babies the same weekend. Now go get to work on Romy & Michelle 2. (Us Weekly)
I hate to do this, but I’m about to break Lindsay Lohan’s heart (or at least ruin her summer plans.) The actress recently told Interview Magazine that she’s so smitten with new British boyfriend and Carte Blanche lead singer Jamie Burke, she plans to move to London for the summer just to be closer to him.
But unfortunately, I don’t think Jamie’s going to be there. BWE just received a email from his band’s booker that reads: “Carte Blanche will play live at parties this summer in the Tri-State, PA & New England areas.” Sorry Lindsay, but if you want to spend time with Jamie, forget London. This summer’s all about weddings and bat mitzvahs in Southern Jersey.
- Paris Hilton dates model hired for her video. Doesn’t know he’s still on the clock.
- Ben Affleck goes to hospital for headache. But all he got were 2 lousy Excedrin.
- Musician Cisco Adler talks to press about his talent. Scoring Mischa Barton.
- Johnny Depp and Kate Moss may reunite for the biopic of Michael Hutchence. Or plan to use that as an excuse.
- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore party in Iowa. You’re never too famous for cow-tipping.
- Ron Howard’s daughter gets with Spiderman. Dad’s just relieved he’s not The Fonz.
From describing jail as “awesome” to violating her probation to threats of expatriating, the long story of Michelle Rodriguez and her legal troubles finally appears to be over, as she was let out of her 60-day sentence after serving just 4 hours and 20 minutes, which she described as “totally badass” before heading off to get drunk and drive somewhere so she can go back again soon. Michelle fought the law and Michelle won.
Silkworm Nooboo Pitt-Jolie is hardly even two days old, and the AOL Moviefone blog has already created speculative photo composites of what the child might look like, from now throughout its teens. In the heat of their ‘babymania’, they’ve even gone so far as to mock up images of what the child’s non-existant brother would look like. Is this finally the last of the famous pregnant people? Can we all stop worrying about other people’s kids now? Are there no condoms in Hollywood?