Less than a week after Snoop Dogg was slapped with a rolled-up newspaper by the London Police Department for his participation in a brawl with security at Heathrow Airport, fellow gangsta-rapper DMX has also been busted for beefing with the airport rent-a-cops, reportedly becoming “abusive” after refusing the flight attendant’s request he put his seatbelt on. Forget about Snakes, the real threat facing planes these days are dog-obsessed rappers.
This season we’ve seen Jack Bauer take on terrorists, paid assassins, and the President of the United States. Judging by this video that was Propped by garble, it looks like tonight Keifer takes on the toughest enemy of them all.
Jack takes no prisoners! Now go Drop something of your own!
- Angelina still refuses to marry Brad Pitt. But will gladly fuse their first names together.
- Shar says K-Fed is an amazing with his kids. Okay, okay making his kids.
- Hilary Duff is targeted by animal rights group. Her mom would like to get sister Haylie targeted too.
- Kate Beckinsale likes to workout surrounded by men. And she just loves this new workout class called orgy.
- Posh got a tattooto always remember first time she had sex with Becks. Also got tattoo of his initials to always remember his name.
- Britney lets Sean take a backseat, also lets hair take a backseat.
It’s a time honored tradition– take off your clothes in a major magazine, people will pay attention. It’s proven to work time and time again: Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Condoleezza Rice– by taking off their clothes and posing provocatively in popular magazines, it’s made us listen to what they have to say. It’s amazing what some cleavage and airbrushing can do (no offense, Condi.)
From Oscar nominated actresses to Singled Out sidekicks, celebrities keep on dropping trow in magazines. Sometimes you’re excited to see them bare it all– Upgrade! Other times you wish their publicists knew the meaning of the word “No”– Downgrade! Vote now!
Richie Sambora has confirmed he’s broken it off with Denise Richards , according to In Touch Weekly. The Bon Jovi rocker has reportedly stopped calling or emailing her abruptly. He even made an announcement at a recent concert in Dusseldorf, Germany: “Tell my female fans not to worry. They won’t have to fight Denise to get to me. I am single and ready to party.â€ Of course if any of his females fans would like to mud-wrestle Denise, that’s absolutely fine.
At a recent show in Germany with band Babyshambles, Pete Doherty, dressed from head to toe as a women and performed an entire concert in drag. On the way to the concert, the singer was spotted smoking from a crack pipe, which according to tabloids explains his gender-bending performance. Smoking hormones makes the boobies grow faster.
Check out more pictures here.
- Who needs English? Head over to Golfo. This Modern Blog! to download tracks by Wolfmother and the human beatbox Rahzel. It’s muy bien.
- Shoes Are For Work has three Birthday-themed tracks today, including Michael Jackson and Bart Simpson’s “Happy Birthday Lisa.”
- Awesome Until Proven Guilty posted remixes of tracks by Bloc Party, Wolfmother, and DFA 1979. Awesome indeed.
- A demo from The Strokes? Check. My favorite Bright Eyes song? Check. The DIY Rockstar’s morning music? Worth checking out.
- The Big Ticket posted an mp3 from the new band that you have to tell people you’ve liked “forever,” the Cold War Kids. Go get it now! I’m serious. Quick. Before your friend gets it first.
Which celebrity just hired a brand new male nanny?
Vice President Al Gore made a really funny cameo on SNL last weekend, imagining what life might have been like in a parallel universe where the Supreme Court hadn’t decided they liked George W. Bush better back in 2000. Check it out now, then think about it again later tonight in this universe, as George W. Bush is explaining why he hates Mexicans!
Somebody has to talk to our president. It’s the middle of May, sweeps are in full effect, the conclusion of Grey’s Anatomy airs tonight, Oprah has a big primetime special scheduled… and what does he do? He arranges to address the nation at 8pm, thereby pushing all of our favorite shows back and inevitably screwing up our DVR’s beyond repair. NO WONDER his approval rating is at an all time low. I’m all for the President bettering the nation by addressing the public via the boob tube… but you know. Wait until June or something.
So what are YOU watching tonight? Are you going to watch Bush talk about aliens (the illegal ones, not the fun ones)? How I Met Your Mother? 24? The season finale of Prison Break? Vote now!