So who’s… you know… is it? And why the hell would we post the picture here? Well, click below to find out.
If you’ve turned on NBC some time in the past month (which you probably have, if for no other reason than to watch Celebrity Cooking Showdown) you know that Last Comic Standing is starting up tonight. You’ve seen Doug Benson in the commercials. You know you’re gonna watch.
Surprisingly, on top of LCS there’s a lot on tonight. Liz Phair guest stars on Pepper Dennis, Jamie Kennedy is Blowin’ Up on MTV, and Kathy Griffin offers
masochists viewers a sneak peek of her upcoming show on Bravo. So what are YOU watching tonight? Vote now!
This awesome pic via the always-hilarious Gallery of the Absurd:
The Black Eyed Peas met Nelson Mandela during a stint in Africa where they launched a children’s charity and played a free concert. The band was happy they could make a difference. Frontman will.i.am told reporters that he hoped his own struggle to pursue a music career would motivate South African kids to strive for a better life. And Fergie wore a shirt that said I love ponies.
1. Not even hacky Brett Ratner’s staggering mediocrity could scare people away from this beloved comic book franchise. Hell, he even got my ten bucks – $120 million
2. Tom Hanks could star in a silent film about narcoleptic investment bankers and you would still flock to see it. Awful haircut or not, people love Tom Hanks – $43 million
3. Didn’t anyone go outside this weekend? – $35 million
4. I’ll probably just Netflix this one – $8.5 million
5. “No, but this time the sinking boat is upside down. Seriously guys, it’s different!” – $7 million
- Gwen Stefani gave birth this weekend to Kingston James McGregor Rossdale. Unfortunately overshadowed by the New Messiah.
- Jude Law and Sienna Miller are back together. Until he hires another nanny.
- Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn take in a baseball game. Because that’s what good friends do.
- Angelina and Brad give more money to Namibia. Hey, what about us?
- Halle Berry wants a baby, not a husband. Luckily, birthing a husband is highly unlikely.
- The good news is Russell Crowe was replaced by Heath Ledger in new Baz Luhrman movie. The bad news is he’s got more time to devote to his music.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt welcomed a daughter into the world via caesarean on Saturday and named her, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. Aww what a sweet name, and unlike Suri it actually means something: Shiloh Nouvel translates directly to the New Messiah. It’s too soon to know if she’s the second coming, but with her $5 million picture deal with US Weekly going straight to the children’s charity UNICEF, she may be the holiest celebrity baby on the planet. Suck it, Moses Martin.
It’s Best Night Ever for Monday, May 29th! Robin Hopkins is here to walk you through the best of Monday night tv, including Deal or No Deal, The Apprentice, and Real World Road Rules Challenge!
A while back a bunch of talented directors made promos for Best Week Ever. Anything goes. Here’s the “Kabob” trilogy. Enjoy.
Speaking of Best Week Ever, don’t forget to tune into a brand new episode Tonight @ 11. This week’s drinking game: In honor of Memorial Day, drink every time there’s an Explosion, Fire, or… Maya Angelou. Have fun!
We mentioned this yesterday and have already gotten a bunch of responses, but since most of you people in bands are dirty dirty drug addicted hippies (and I mean that in a good way), I’m going to bring it up again.
Want to get your music out to hundreds of thousands of people every week? Well, it’s easy. Get your music on our BWE Podcasts. All you have to do is:
1. Upload your music onto your website, MySpace, whatever.
2. Head over to our Drop It section and submit the link.
3. Tell your fans/friends/family members/ complete strangers to “Prop It” up.
That’s it. You should click here for further details, but I’m telling you it’s easy.
Not in a band? Well, head on over to the Drop It section now and listen to some of the amazing entries we’ve already received and Prop your favorites!