Jamie Foxx, Academy Award-winner and self-proclaimed “saviour of R&B”, is insisting that he is not the godfather of Suri Cruise, even though just a few weeks ago he accepted Tom’s offer for the role of “uncle” in the divine comedy known as The Cruise Family. While no one is yet resorting to DNA testing to determine whether or not Foxx is in fact the child’s godfather, you’d think he could have at least waited for like a week after M:I3‘s disappointing box office debut to wash his hands of the child and jump off the sinking Tom-tanic Cruise liner. Foxx sure seemed to love Tom back when the relationship was all fun and flirty, but now that reality sets in and things get a little rocky, Romeo is stealing off like a thief in the night. For shame.
It’s time to stop speculating as to when Brad & Angelina will finally tie the knot in Namibia. According to Life & Style magazine, it’s already a done deal.
Life & Style has learned exclusively that the couple recently tied the knot in a traditional Namibian wedding ceremony. “She promised she’d marry him before the baby came, so she did,” says an insider close to Angelina. “Now no matter what happens, Brad can always say he was married to Angie.”
Man, those two won’t even allow Vince & Jen to be a hot story for a second.
Enjoy these Screencaps from the Life & Style story after the jump.
- SKATTERBRAIN has a promisingly punk rock song from the forthcoming new album from The Walkmen.
- The Pelican’s Perch has an INSANELY great mix of the some of the best new bands out there right now, including Band of Horses, Sunset Rubdown and Cold War Kids.
- Sixeyes cracks open a Barsuk Records-themed six-pack, with songs from Death Cab For Cutie, Nada Surf and Smoosh.
- Everybody Cares, Everybody Understands shares with us the wistful sounds of folk-rock duo The Weepies.
- Ian the Iceberg has three really good new tracks from the lovely and soulful Camera Obscura.
After filming the series finale of his long-running seriesThat 70′s show, Danny Masterson is making plans for his career future. This summer, the TV star is shooting an independent movie in New York and he even has plans to direct. And with the help of executive producer friends Ashton and Wilmer he may even have a shot at creating his own series. But he still has to be strategic, and plan out his path to success very carefully. First thing on the agenda? Attack psychiatrists on behalf of Scientology. Preferably in conversation with Matt Lauer but barring that, on a t-shirt.
One of the hottest trends in Hollywood right now is giving the big-budget blockbuster treatment to what seems like every new video game that comes out. But what about the classics? What about…Pac Man?
Okay, I’m just going to come right out and say it– I don’t watch Lost. I’ve never seen an episode. I KNOW it’s the best show ever and I KNOW that I’d love it if I gave it a chance, but I feel like it’s too late. I missed the boat and I’m just going to have to deal with that. It’s not easy.
That being said, I need help. Scanning through the lineup, I realized that I don’t watch ANYTHING on Wednesday nights. I mean, I’ll probably check out the American Idol results show and I’m sure I’ll end up tuning into My Super Sweet 16 whether I like it or not, but that’s it. I need some guidance. What SHOULD I be watching on Wednesday nights? What are you watching? Vote now!
- Kanye West is being sued for allegedly not paying the lease on his 2003 Mercedes. Wait, Kanyeezy drives a three year old Benz? And it’s leased? And he can’t afford it!?! I guess homey’s gold done got dug.
- This week, Vanity Fair ran an exclusive interview entitled “The Dick Cheney You Don’t Know”. Apparently the Vice President revealed that he once “killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die”.
- There have been shocking developments in the Knight Rider motion picture project – producers are indicating they’re not interested in OG David Hasselhoff, or his high-wattage box office heat. However, they could face a potential crew strike as KITT has flatly stated, “If The Hoff’s out, I’m out.” And judging by the motion of his red lights, he wasn’t joking around.
- “Master of Illusions” David Blaine wants a do-over on the whole holding-his-breath-without-drowning thing. There’s nothing more impressive than when a magician is wrong about which is your card, then pleads to do the trick again.
- If you’ve ever wondered what kinds of things movie stars who wannabe rockers require in their dressing rooms while touring in order to properly suck, check this out.
According to the Phi Gamma Delta website, Phi Gamma Delta exists to promote lifelong friendships, to reaffirm high ethical standards and values, and to foster personal development in the pursuit of excellence. And, to dress pledges up like cowboys and yell homophobic slurs at them. I think that falls under the “reaffirming high ethical standards” part.
Four frat boys at the University of Vermont face $1,000 fines for this alleged hazing incident… and for running an old joke into the ground (yes, the party where the events allegedly took place was on March 2nd, but even then the bit was wearing thing.)
When asked to comment on the controversy, famous FIJI Scott Bakula said, “Brokeback Mountain… do you think they’re making a sequel? I’m available. Call me.”
Britney Spears stopped by Dave Letterman’s Late Show last night to read the top ten list and to set the rumors straight: Yup she’s pregnant again and no she can’t read good.
Check BWE’s exclusive footage of Britney with current kid Sean P. after the taping of the show.
Many of you have already seen this but for those few who haven’t we’d like to take a minute to blow your mind. Meet Denny Blaze, America’s Average Homeboy. He doesn’t wear bling-bling, he wears ray-bans, and he doesn’t pop a glock, he pops a collar. Check out how Blaze–the surburban white rapper– keeps the flow flowing like a faucet with his rap Blazin Hazen. Word to the mother of cdotchen who dropped these beats off. Plus check out his website here. It’s mad professional!