Some dude (ahem) over at CRACKED Magazine managed to get their hands on a super top-secret memo from Oprah’s production company outlining some frightening plans for her next phase of total world domination. If there’s anything you truly need to be worried about on 6/6/06, it’s the awesome power and sinister evil of America’s most trusted day time talk show host! Mark of the beast, indeed.
Pink’s got a lot of problems with “Stupid Girls” like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton who thrive on nipslips and internet sex tapes. But she’s got no problem with making a video of getting her nipple pierced in front of her mom. This footage of the in-your-face pop star putting her boob in some piercer’s face, proves that she’s tougher than say the Olsen twins who only pierced their earlobes, but not as tough as Christina Aguilera who pierced her YaYa years ago.
When Jeterluva1 Dropped this clip and titled it “Best Battle Rap Ever,” I knew I was in for a treat. Especially when the description read “This is just painful to watch.” Um. They were right.
If you’ve ever felt inadequate about your own battle rapping skills (and honestly, who hasn’t lost sleep over this), Click Here. These two kids will make you feel a little better about yourself. That is, until MTV2 gives them their own show and makes them stars like Andy Milonakis.
Got something of your own you want us to check out? Drop it now!
It’s 6-6-06 and the world hasn’t ended yet, so I guess that means we have at least one more night of laying around on our couches, eating pretzels and watching TV. Whew.
So what are we rewarded with? Well, there’s Last Comic Standing on NBC (I’m rooting for that blonde chick from Chicago, Nikki Glaser, how about you?), the premiere of Janice Dickinson’s Modeling Agency, and Queer Eye: Las Vegas.
What are YOU watching tonight? Vote now!
According to his upcoming memoir/Bible adjunct, “The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the New Hardcore Movement of Faith,” God has made many of Stephen Baldwin’s major career decisions. And from what we can telll, He puts super-agent Ari Gold to shame. We took a look at the trajectory of Stephen Baldwin’s career and saw that god has helped turn one man into the kind of star in Hollywood that no one
wants to can touch. After the jump, check out the top five best career decisions that God has made for his second favorite son:
I’m sure you all spent last Saturday night the exact same way I did – sitting on the couch with a 6-pack of Old Milwaukee, glued to the We Network, watching the 2006 Mrs. World Pageant, which happened to be hosted by the scotchiest guy in showbiz, the one and only Alan Thicke. We all remember Alan’s boozy babbling throughout this year’s short-lived Celebrity Cooking Showdown, and now we have this “you have to see it to believe it” clip from the Mrs. World broadcast, in which a presumably hammered Thicke accidentally crowns the WRONG WOMAN as Mrs. World, thus setting into motion a carnival of utter hilarity and devastation. What’s almost as absurd is the show was TAPED, so they could have simply edited out the blunder prior to airing. The clip’s about 8 minutes long, but pretty worth your time…
(Thanks to Socialite for the heads up!)
- Charlize Theron wishes she had X-ray vision so she could see people naked. We feel the same about her.
- People Magazine buys Getty Images’ pictures of Shiloh Nouvel for $4.1 million. Luckily, they had a coupon for 10% off.
- At her premiere Jennifer Aniston clutches a mysterious, furry charm for good luck. Co-Star Vaughn clutches it for different reasons.
- Four American Idol finalists get record contracts, but only one can say he turned down Fuel.
- David Spade and Heather Locklear get some sun, but for pasty-white Spade not nearly enough.
- Nick Cannon is haunted by a possible sex tape. Coincidentally also called Wild n’ Out
It’s Best Night Ever for Monday, June 5th! Bob is here to walk you through the best of Monday night tv, including Deal or No Deal, The Apprentice, and Fast Inc!
- SELF-MEDICATING DIVORCEE: If Denise Richards is this serious about “joint” custody, she could at least try using a little Visine. (Cityrag)
- PROOF KARMA EXISTS: When Juanita humiliated Brandon Davis in defense of Lindsay Lohan, she probably had no idea her valor would be rewarded by a night out with her idol (Perez Hilton)
- REASON TO ACTUALLY WATCH THE MTV MOVIE AWARDS: Christina Aguilera and her amazing
performancebody. (Hollywood Tuna)
- GOOD PLACE TO GET
LUCKYDATE RAPED: The forthcoming “Maxim Magazine” hotel and casino in Vegas. (Jossip)
- MOUTH IN NEED OF LEVER 2000: Keira Knightley must still be in character from Pirates of the Carribean, because she could make a pirate blush. (Hot Online News)
- THING YOU REALLY DON’T WANT TO SEE: David Spade at the beach. Shirtless. (The Superficial)
- Hollywood siblings Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix join forces to tie the knot, and conquer the Arquettes.
- Joaquin Phoenix has a new model girlfriend…no it’s not an Affleck.
- Vivica Fox is looking like she had some work done…with a bicycle tire pump.
- Shannon Doherty is fuming that Tori Spelling is making fun of her on NoTorious. She’s also fuming that some guy cut her in line for the bathroom and that there’s peanuts in Snickers.
- Jennifer Garner turns down Dallas so she doesn’t have to work with J.Lo. In fact, lots of crew members have turned down the job for the same reason.
- Rob Zombie is set to direct a prequel to slasher Halloween. Mike Myers set to star.