Ah, the perks of winning the Super Bowl.
A soda that supposedly sexually arouses the person drinking it will soon be available in stores.
Doctors have already warned that the drink is not for everyone.
Children, pregnant women and people with high blood pressure and
diabetes should avoid the drink, according to the report.
The drink has already banned in Denmark and France. And in my refrigerator. Because the last thing I need is for another beverage to make me want to get some action. Isn’t that what beer is for anyway?
CBS is casting for the next Rock Star reality show. No word yet on what band-with-dead-lead-singer will replace INXS. Any nominations?
Want to know what happened on TV last night? Just watch this!
Bonus: You can subscribe to the daily Best Night Ever podcast here. This is what you do after you get to iTunes:
- 1. Click on ADVANCED on iTunes’ menu.
- 2. Select SUBSCRIBE TO PODCAST
- 3. Paste in this URL: http://www.vh1.com/rss/podcast/bestnightever.jhtml
- 4. OK!
- A fake Paris Hilton caused a major buzz at NY’s Fashion Week. Apparently you can now become a celebrity by pretending to be a celebrity who became a celebrity by pretending to be a celebrity.
- John Mayer says his next album won’t have the "pop sweetness" of current radio hits. Instead, its gonna be all the hard-rocking, totally shredding metal badassedness that has become synonomous with "John Mayer".
- Flavor Flav has a crush on Paris Hilton. Someone please tell him that their coupling is an existential impossibility that would inevitably result in the immediate annihilation of all space and time as we know it.
- Nick Lachey speaks out against criticism that his new single "What’s Left of Me" is a cynical attempt to cash in on his highly-publicized split from ex-wife Jessica Simpson. Lachey insists that the song just "sounded classier" than his other idea, "I f#cked Jessica Simpson and All I Got Was This Stupid Former Miss Kentucky".
- King Kong star Jack Black claims to have grown up in a sex cult, which is pretty gross but explains a lot.
- Brittany Murphy claims she didn’t kiss her fiance until after they went on 17 dates. Upon hearing the news, movie studios immediately greenlight new crappy Brittany Murphy movie titled "17 Dates."
- Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley NUDE!!! That should help out our google referrals.
- B.B. King will give you a signed guitar if you find his lost dog. He’ll also give you a signed guitar if you buy him a hot dog.
- Gwenyth Paltrow wants Apple (the daughter, not the fruit) to have an American accent because she hates the way Brits pronounce "basil" and and "pasta." We, meanwhile, hate the way she pronounces Anthony.
- Busta Rhymes may be questioned in relation to the shooting of his bodyguard. But don’t worry, he’s got us all in check.
- Ashlee Simpson insists that her father is not a control freak. She then looks over her shoulder and mouths "Help me… please… he’s watching us."
A lost world has been discovered in the Indonesian mountain jungles, CNN reported today. Bustling with undiscovered plantlife and tropical birds, one scientist reports "It’s as close to the Garden of Eden as you’re going to find on Earth."
Call 1800-Perillo-Tours to book your family vacation today!
There are pictures going around of Britney driving with her baby on her lap. Hereâ€™s her side of the story, from People:
A source close to Spears explains that the singer drove to Starbucks with her bodyguard in the passenger seat and son Sean in his car seat in the back. When the bodyguard went into the store to get the drinks, Spears took Sean out of his car seat and held him in her lap while she waited. Photographers approached the car, says the source, and became aggressive. Once her bodyguard climbed back into the car, Spears drove away while still holding her son.
Sometimes I think that photographers don’t always have their subjects’ best interests in mind. But then again, if that baby didn’t want to be photographed, he shouldn’t have allowed himself to be born.
(Picture from Egotastic.)
In this brain teaser, you must match the television show with product advertised during it’s programming. Enter your answers in the comments section.
A. Nuetrogena Anti-Wrinkle Cream 1. Showtime at the Apollo
B. Mercedes Benz 2. The View
C. McDonalds 3. Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie
D. Hallmark Greeting Card 4. The Gauntlet
E. The Army 5. 24
F. Men’s Warehouse 6. Girlfriends
G. Jacoby and Meyer’s Personal Injury Lawfirm 7. Six OClock News
(answers after the jump)
Sketchy Hollywood Private Eye, Anthony Pellicano, has been accused of accessing confidentional law enforcement records of Garry Shandling, Kevin Nealon, and Keith Carradine. In his defense, Pellicano says he was just trying to protect the American people from the fearsome trio’s plot to blow up the world.
At BWE, you have our word that we will never let our egos, hurt feelings or lack of glammy party invites get in the way of bringing you the fastest, funniest, smartest, downright bestest pop culture news available on the World Wide Web (Information Superhighway).
Switch to decaf, Perez – for reals.