Don’t underestimate Lindsay Lohan’s fans. One of them, Juanita, got so “fired up” over Brandon Davis’ “firecrotch” comments , she stood outside a Hollywood nightclub where he was partying and tore him a new one. Here we found the uncensored version via Faded Youth of Juanita’s verbal assualt. Hell hath no fury.
For the TMZ footage of verbal attack,click here.
At most royal functions it is customary to greet the Prince with heavy tongue. Natasha Hamilton, one of those pop singers that was only really big in England until today, greeted Prince William at the Prince’s Trust concert with more than just a peck. But Natasha’s flack writes on her website: “The picture was a real fluke, Tash’s tongue is not protruding it’s actually the inside of her cheek and the shadow is cast by the Prince.” That’s awful pink for a shadow, Tash.
Tom Cruise reportedly bans his two kids, Isabella, 13, and Connor, 11, from watching TV or playing video games. He tells Ireland’s Evening Echo, â€œThe kids have no computer games. And absolutely no television. None. They can listen to music and read just about any book they want, and they can choose the movies they want to see on the weekends, within reason.” But according to Katie Holmes that’s nothing– at least they’re allowed to talk.
Madonna finally gets what she deserves for Swept Away.
Your turn. Throw your Captions in the Comments!
1. Despite widespread religious protest and unanimously negative reviews from virtually every media source on the planet, the entire planet goes to see this anyway, determined to understand the secrets behind Tom Hanks’ decision to sport such an awful haircut – $77 million
2. Talking Animals. Celebrity Voices. Hilarious Hijinx – $37 million
3. Cruise just can’t control stuff like the Hanks Mullet and cute animated animals who sound like Bruce Willis – $11 million
4. It’s surprisingly hard to resist the temptation to make another “sinking” or “tanking” joke here, so hows about I skip all that, pretend it’s about tornadoes instead, and just say this movie blows – $9.2 million
5. I guess sometimes your dominatrix just can’t get the job done and you find yourself needing a little more brutal punishment to feel like the pathetic, naughty little boy you know you are. Thank god for Robin Williams – $5.1 million
Pete Doherty has had another productive weekend re-enacting every rock n’ roll bio-pic ever made. After last week’s transgender performance, reported crack binge and syringe squirt his record label, dropped him. He then returned to his rat infested London flat, only to be beaten by ex-girlfriend Kate Moss. Former lover Kate stopped by Pete’s London flat and “began kicking and punching him in the street.” Doherty says, “She was angry about the blood spraying thing. She beat the crap out of me.” While critics may accuse this latest stunt as a rip-off of Sid and Nancy, we think he’ll surprise us with an Eddie and the Cruisers-style ending.
Like many of you, I’ve devoted 22 hours of my life to 24 this season. Tonight, it’s time for the final 2. Sure, there are other shows that are worth watching this Monday, like Alias, Medium, the Real World / Road Rules: Fresh Meat kickoff special and Shalom In The Home– but none of that matters. All that matters tonight is Jack Bauer, a bunch of terrorists, a nuclear submarine and a dirty President of the United States. What’s going to happen? I have no clue. The only thing I do know is Jack Bauer is going to end up on top– because that’s what he does. So what are YOU watching tonight? Vote now!
On Friday night, after posting reports that Angelina would be popping out a miracle baby any minute, we were sure we’d come back to work Monday with a brand new baby to blog about. But according to reports Angelina Jolie is still “about to give birth.” If tabloid reports are to be believed (and they should be unconditionally) she’s been in labor for over 72 hours. Making this her strongest argument for adoption yet.
Meanwhile, during Jolie’s relaxing weekend in a birthing tub having labor pains, a photojournalist who’s been shadowing her was detained by Namibian police and she and Brad reportedly fought over how to care for their sick baby Zahara. All in all, it was the best weekend ever for Jennifer Aniston.
It’s Best Night Ever for Sunday, May 21st! Robin Hopkins is here to walk you through the best of Sunday night tv, including The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Desperate Housewives!