A public remark made by Tiger Woods in which he described a recent golf performance as "playing like a spaz" has been met with outrage, as many people are calling into question the appropriateness and sensitivity of using the term "spaz". Spaz Rights groups have risen up in fury over the offensiveness of the sports star’s casual put-down of their kind, and are now totally spazzing out about it. They are also demanding the immediate removal of the terms "stupid", "idiot", "moron" and "over-reacting jackass" from the English language.
Man, that Ashlee Simpson is so cool! Not only did she host the 2006 MTV Australia Video Music Awards this week, but she’s also dating a guy who’s manhood doubles as a skateboard! I mean, how bitchin’ is that?!?
Check out more pictures of Ashlee hanging out backstage with her well-endowed (if oiled properly) boyfriend by clicking below.
Check out this awesome photoshop contest from the people over at Worth 1000. The theme is "Regrettable Tattoos" and some of the entries are just amazing. Like this J-Lo one to the left. And the two Jessica Alba’s. And Bill Clinton.
Okay, I won’t spoil anything. Just head over there now.
Link via Cityrag.
- ‘You may recognize The La’s There She Goes from a car commercial or in end of some RomCom where the guy you’ve been rooting for finally gets the girl. But the best appearance it’s ever made is in the opening credits of So I Married an Axe Murderer accompanied by a giant cup of frothy cappuccino. Thanks for the memories Audiography.
- Johnny Cash could look on the bright side of every song. Even one written by Bonnie Prince Billie. Listen to Oldham’s original version of I See Darkness and Cash’s moderately less suicidal cover at Kwaya Na Kisser.
- Gomez’s Girlshapedlovedrug isn’t necessarily addictive, nor does it seem to come from the streets. But it does makes cleaning the house a bit more bearable. Go to MYOKB for the prescription.
- Listen to Son House’s Mississippi Country Farm Blues on Honey Where You Been So Long and ask yourself why John Mayer is allowed to even wear blue.
- I never thought anyone would have the balls to cover Thriller, but a woman named Petra Haden apparently has some monster balls or a karaoke machine. (Thanks my mean magpie)
So the folks over at Deadspin were catching up on MC Hammer’s blog (naturally. They’re a sports blog… why wouldn’t they be reading about Hammer?) and they found this gem: a promotional rap video for the Atlanta Braves and Turner South, starring Hammer himself. Honestly, it’s his best promotional work since The Addams Family rap, if you ask me.
And one more thing: I’m not trying to draw any comparisons here… but I just think it’s a bit of a bizarre coincidence that Hammer has returned from the dead a couple of days before Easter. I’m not saying anything. I just think it has to be mentioned. That’s all.
Carmen Electra– clearly still hasn’t fully recovered from her ride on the Sybian.
Leave your Caption in the Comments! And check out more unfortunately Fugly Carmen shots from the Scary Movie 4 premiere by clicking below!
- Benji Madden earns the right to his hardcore tattoos and piercings when he gets into a barroom brawl. Just don’t tell anyone it was at the Misshapes where his sparring partner was probably a guy with a $400 haircut and the muscle-bulk of a twig.
- Dina Lohan throws a hissy fit in a nightclub bathroom. But hardworking bathroom attendant still hands her a towel when she’s done.
- Prince Harry was made an officer today. Still not yet made a man, though.
- Paris Hilton faints at a Las Vegas Airport. Sounds like a classic case of celebrity exhaustion to me.
- Natalie Portman is being stalked Gawker-style by the blog Jaunted. Looks like blog-stalking is the new hiding out in the bushes in a mental ward hospital gown.
- David Krumholz, the star of the math crime show Numbers, will co-star with Michelle Williams in the new Woody Allen movie. Allen guaranteed to flood box office with all three Numbers viewers.
Inside Entertainment is reporting that rumored Louis Vuitton model Lindsay Lohan has lost out on the gig to supermodel and help-beater Naomi Campbell.
If you’re worried that the explosive beauty’s behavior might be a little too violent for the high-end fashion retailer, you can rest assured that Naomi will get a stern talking-to during her upcoming appearance on Oprah.
What? Oh hello silly! You just caught Mariah splish-splashing in the ocean, she didn’t even see you there. This dog? Oh it’s just a puppy she likes to walk when she’s in her bikini. Really how did you find her here? She could have sworn she was alone, in front of this blue screen, where a beach will be superimposed.
For a minute there I was beginning to think that people had already forgotten about the upcoming Greatest Movie Ever Made- Snakes On A Plane. Well, I was wrong. Thank God I was wrong.
Check out McSweeney’s Possible "Surprise" Endings To The New Samuel L. Jackson Film Snakes On A Plane.
I think they pretty much nailed them all. I kind of hope that their Third Scenario proves to be true. Nothing in the world would make me happier… Well, except for the promise of Snakes On A Plane 2: More Snakes On A Plane. We can only hope.