Now that boytoy Jason Preston broke up with his longtime boyfriend Marc Jacobs, he may want to get his Marc Jacobs tattoo removed. On the other hand, designer label tattoos are becoming increasingly cool these days. Just ask Josh Madden, the hipster-scenester-and brother of Good Charlotte-ster, who’s got both the Louis Vuitton and the Chanel label tattooed on his arm. So maybe Preston’s Marc Jacobs tattoo can be passed off as a cutting-edge hipster trend and not a romantic gesture after all. Hey, it could be worse. At least he didn’t do it with Arden B.
Well, it’s official: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are really, totally, completely in love! They must be– how else could they have topped In Touch Magazine’s ‘Most Affectionate Couples’ list? The two are all about love and affection. Like when Tom jumped on the couch and stranged Oprah? Affectionate. When Katie distanced herself from her family and converted to Scientology to appease him? Completely affectionate. When they had a baby and Tom left to promote M:I3 the next day? 100% affectionate! Jesus, I’m jealous! Someday I hope to have what they have… now if only I had a publicist to help me
fake find it.
1. Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes
2. Orlando Bloom & Kate Bosworth
3. Eva Longoria & Tony Parker
See the rest of the list by clicking below…
From the moment we heard the title Snakes On A Plane, we just knew Samuel L. Jackson would be the mothaf**kin’ man in charge of getting them off. Well, in this video Dropped by oldwordnewslang, we get to find out what the movie would look like if the producers went in another direction. Check it out– pretty funny stuff (Warning: audio NSFW)
Got something of your own you want to share? Drop it now!
From the Boss to Neil Young to Pearl Jam, there comes a time in every rock legend’s career when a free concert is in order. Sometimes it’s tied to a political protest, other times it’s to stick to ticketmaster or in some cases it’s just a way to say thank you to all the fans. For music icon Ashlee Simpson, who charged just four dollars for tickets to her concert in Denver it’s all three reasons combined.
Well actually, Ticketmaster is responsible for charging 4 bucks in a last ditch effort to sell tickets, and Ashlee doesn’t really stand for much politically unless you consider cool hair a cause. So by default, her free Denver concert, with another living legend, Ashley Parker Angel, was just a way to thank the legions of devote fans. And there are many, like this fan who raved about the concert on ONTD: “it was only four dollars and I had nothing better to do.” Sounds like a moving performance. I have a hunch she’ll be doing more free shows in the future. In fact if she loses Angel and partners with a life-size Build-a-Bear she could probably throw another free gig at Six Flags.
This is sooooo my new MySpace pic!
Leave your own Captions in the Comments.
After very publicly giving birth to her daughter in the African country of Namibia, Angelina Jolie has receieved a personal thank-you letter from Sam Nujoma, the President of Namibia himself. Through our shadowy network of Namibian operatives, BWE has gotten our hands on an exclusive copy of Angelina’s actual letter, which you can read for yourself after the jump!
Tonight marks the series finale of Commander in Chief– a show that, apparently, did not end two months ago like I had assumed. Who knew?
Beyond that, there’s still a lot to watch tonight. While there are new episodes of So You Think You Can Dance, Blue Collar TV, Criss Angel: Mindfreak, and the hilarious Dog Bites Man, but I think tonight’s best bet has to be Celebrity Poker Showdown: New Orleans. Putting Fred Savage, Jennifer Tilly, Brett Butler, and Cool Runnings’ Doug E. Doug in a room together sounds like a can’t miss show to me. But what are YOU watching tonight? Vote now!
- David Lynch files for divorce. Which means Lynch won’t hear the pitter patter of little embryos falling from the sky anytime soon.
- Tom Cruise lends his private jet to Brangelina for safe passage from Namibia. Now they have to lend him their frontal lobe for alien testing.
- Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton are fighting again, but this time they cut out the middleman.
- Nick Lachey has rekindled his relationship with Vanessa Minnillo. Or as he sees it, he hooked up with her again the other night.
- Cousin Balki joins the Masons secret society. Step 2 in his plan for world domination.
- Now that Shiloh is a few weeks old, we can finally give a little attention to little whathisname Rossdale-Stefani.
It’s Best Night Ever for Tuesday, June 13th! Alex Blagg is here to walk you through the best of Tuesday night tv, including Fear Factor, Last Comic Standing, and Tuesday Night Book Club!
- NOTICEABLE OMISSION: Brad Pitt topped the list for “Dad of The Year” according to Life + Style magazine. K-Fed? Nowhere to be found. (D-Listed)
- T.REX NEWS: Every morning Eva Longoria likes to ‘bang a gong.’ No word about whether she follows that up with ‘getting it on’? (Egotastic)
- THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD: Billy Joel is moving to Brooklyn. No sleep till, indeed. (BlogNYC)
- TAKE THAT, LISA: Samuel “Screech” Powers is packin’ 10 inches. His robot Kevin? 26″. (Cityrag)