If you caught Sunday night’s episode of Hogan Knows Best (or monday’s or tuesday’s) you may have recognized some one on the show. Yes, in fact it was Kevin Arnorld’s older brother Wayne from the Wonder Years pitching products for the Hulk to hawk. And no he’s not an actor. In fact Jason Hervey now runs Bischoff Hervey Entertainment, a company that “specializes in content creation and production for various broadcast outlets, licensing and merchandising and innovative brand integration solutions.” Basically, he’s the creative geniuses behind the Hogan Grill and probably the new Hogan Energy Drink.
Earlier today goldenfiddle shared a picture of That 70′s Show‘s Danny Masterson walking around with a T-shirt that read Psychiatrists Are Here. Hide Your Children. Well, he’s been spotted out again, and it looks like Danny still has a few things he wants to say.
Just because my co-hort Bob hates joy and doesn’t watch LOST doesn’t mean we’re all clueless around here (though I admittedly to this day have never seen an episode of 24).
I’m all about the Losties and I can’t even tell you how excited I am for tonight’s episode. I mean SO MUCH happened last week, the mind is left reeling. To tide you over while you wait for the action, check out this interesting little site, submitted by a reader in the comments of the last LOST post. Also, for more of the full “LOST Experience”, check out this confusing-but-somehow-informative blog.
After the show tonight, this will be the official open thread.
Tom Hanks has just landed himself in the Guinness Book of World Records for being the Actor With The Most Consecutive $100 Million Grossing Movies Apparently, Hanks has appeared in 14 movies with a domestic gross of over $100 million, seven of which were consecutive. Sure it’s an honor for the multi-award winning actor. But more than that, it’s another record David Blaine can’t break.
Wanna roll with the President of the United States? It’s easier than it might sound. Official White House Documents explicitly detailing President Bush’s traveling schedules, itineraries and staff were found discarded in the trash, unshredded, by a sanitation worker who also happens to be an ex-con. After digging a little deeper in the President’s trash, the garbage man (again, who used to be in prison) also found empty bottles of Diet Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream Soda, an old copy of FHM, photos proving the government was behind 9/11, and the suitcase that holds “the button” to authorize global nuclear warfare.
National Security is everything, folks!
- Britney may be planning a surprise divorce from Kevin. But first she has to fly in all his friends and family so he’ll really be surprised.
- Andy Roddick posts his first blog entry. The first time is always awkward.
- John Travolta demands silence in his hotel lobby. For the devout scientologist, entering a hotel is even more traumatizing then exiting the birth canal.
- Lindsay Lohan’s mom Dina is sued by music producers over songs they recorded with Lindsay. But the real victims are the people who had to listen to the songs.
- Top Model contestant has a fight with a TV guide interviewer. Nothing they can’t work out on the Tyra Banks show.
- A pimp calls Charlie Sheen a depraved lunatic. In his defense, Heidi Fleiss thinks he’s a gentleman.
The Smoking Gun has the contract riders of your favorite actors in vanity bands. There’s Jared Leto’s band 30 Seconds to Mars, who demand tofurky and top shelf water; Dennis Quaid and his band The Sharks, who request the star be booked in hotels under the porno alias “Richard Powers”. But the best is Steven Seagal who’s on tour supporting his record “Mojo Preist”, an album hailed as the year’s best (by BWE panelist Paul Scheer.) In fact his music is so good, he demands a “boom box” in his dressing room, presumably so he can listen to his own blues ballads like Alligator Ass and Show Me Your Ass. We guess when he wants to watch his movies, he has to supply his own beta-max.
Jamie Foxx, Academy Award-winner and self-proclaimed “saviour of R&B”, is insisting that he is not the godfather of Suri Cruise, even though just a few weeks ago he accepted Tom’s offer for the role of “uncle” in the divine comedy known as The Cruise Family. While no one is yet resorting to DNA testing to determine whether or not Foxx is in fact the child’s godfather, you’d think he could have at least waited for like a week after M:I3‘s disappointing box office debut to wash his hands of the child and jump off the sinking Tom-tanic Cruise liner. Foxx sure seemed to love Tom back when the relationship was all fun and flirty, but now that reality sets in and things get a little rocky, Romeo is stealing off like a thief in the night. For shame.
It’s time to stop speculating as to when Brad & Angelina will finally tie the knot in Namibia. According to Life & Style magazine, it’s already a done deal.
Life & Style has learned exclusively that the couple recently tied the knot in a traditional Namibian wedding ceremony. “She promised she’d marry him before the baby came, so she did,” says an insider close to Angelina. “Now no matter what happens, Brad can always say he was married to Angie.”
Man, those two won’t even allow Vince & Jen to be a hot story for a second.
Enjoy these Screencaps from the Life & Style story after the jump.
- SKATTERBRAIN has a promisingly punk rock song from the forthcoming new album from The Walkmen.
- The Pelican’s Perch has an INSANELY great mix of the some of the best new bands out there right now, including Band of Horses, Sunset Rubdown and Cold War Kids.
- Sixeyes cracks open a Barsuk Records-themed six-pack, with songs from Death Cab For Cutie, Nada Surf and Smoosh.
- Everybody Cares, Everybody Understands shares with us the wistful sounds of folk-rock duo The Weepies.
- Ian the Iceberg has three really good new tracks from the lovely and soulful Camera Obscura.