Hollywood loves making crappy movies almost as much as we love watching them. Here are this week’s class favorites:
1. This movie is almost as entertaining as sitting on your buddy’s futon, eating Cheetoh’s and just watching him play video games for hours on end – $20.2 million
2. Hilarious skewering of “topical” pop culture events like Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah’s couch last year, daring and original Brokeback Mountain jokes, and 1997′s Million Dollar Baby – $17 million
3. Because watching Kiefer Sutherland run around with a gun, screaming “Noooooo!” once a week just isn’t enough – $14.7 million
4. I’m melting! I’m meeelting! Nooooooooooooo! – $12.8 million
5. They had the talking animals part right, but they forgot about the arctic temperatures – $8.1 million
A lot of people have an embarrassing answer when people ask them the question “What was the first concert you ever attended?” For some people it’s a humiliating early 90′s pop act like Color Me Badd, for others it’s a forgotten post-grunge act like Bush or the Gin Blossoms, and for most it’s New Kids on The Block (or even worse, NKOTB.) But as bad as some of those acts are, imagine being the kid who answers, “Well… it was this guy who used to be married to Britney Spears… Kevin Federline.” Would there be anything worse? Sadly, it’s going to happen to somebody. BlogNyc has pictures from a K-Fed performance– people attended, people gave him the finger, people will now be forced to tell people that they went to a Kevin Federline show for the rest of their lives. Poor souls.
Robin Hopkins had the Best Night Ever, and she’s going to show you why. She’s here to give you the all must see moments from Sunday night TV, including the Sopranos, Family Guy, and Big Love!
Some reality alums go from small screen starlet to Hollywood VIP(UPGRADE) while others can’t get past the bouncer(DOWNGRADE). Which stars should stick around and which one’s should be escorted off the premises?
Well, it happened: Suri Cruise has finally arrived. She escaped her mother’s womb and is now free to run amock and spread the word of Scientology from coast to coast. Is she having the best (first) week ever? There’s only one way to find out. Tune in to VH1 tonight at 11 and all weekend long. I’d do it if I were you. Because if not… Suri’ll GET YA! You’ve been warned.
If you haven’t seen Lucky Number Slevin, the new "stylish" thriller starring Josh Hartnett and Bruce Willis, you’re probably in the majority. That’s why the Weinstien Brothers are luring an audience by giving away the first 8 minutes of the movie for free on You Tube. Now all you have to do is sneak into the theater for the last 102 minutes and you’ll save the $10.75 for RV.
Henry Rollins + a bunch of toddlers = a learning experience for everybody involved. Enjoy this unaired clip from Best Week Ever (and make sure you remember to tune in tonight at 11 for an all new episode!)