Jeremy Hsu watched Prison Break, How I Met Your Mother, 24, and The Apprentice. That’s the ingredients list for the Best Night Ever!
HEADLINE: "Moose lands in front seat of car." (AP)
- ST. PADDY’S DAY HANGOVER: Guy who got arrested for pissing into the gas tank of a marked police car during a parade (Smoking Gun)
- UNLIKELY BLOGGER: Geoffrey Chaucer (via Boing Boing)
- E-BAY RETURN: The first man ever to buy an entire town on eBay is putting it back on eBay (AP)
- HARD THING ABOUT BEING A PIMP: Triple 6 Mafia sued for inciting beatdown. (MTV)
- EYE ROLL: Liberal activress Susan Sarandon is going to play liberal activist Cindy Sheehan. (SFGate)
- Desperate Housewives shoots a scene for an upcoming episode at Hooters. They didn’t go for the waitresses, they really like the wings.
- Tina Yothers arrives at the TV Land Awards. Next year it’ll be the Grammy Awards once her band Jaded finishes recording
in the studioon garageband.
- Josh Hartnett doesn’t think Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton make good role models. Role models don’t think Hartnett makes good movies.
- Gossip hounds say Sienna Miller’s is on the verge of a mental breakdown . Still looks pretty to me.
- Sharon Stone says peace "is just a breath away." It’s just a kiss away it’s just a shot away hay…
- After being bombarded by media, the reincarnation of Buddha has reemerged from hiding. He may be contemplative but sources who decorate their homes with little Buddha statues say he’s still not fat enough.
Who is Dylan Innes you ask? Only the first production assistant ever to be interviewed celebrity-style for his week of work on a movie. But he didn’t work on just any movie, he worked on the Snakes on a Plane movie. So his buddies on absolutepunk.net scored the coveted interview with the P.A. and forced him to reveal more about the movie than the trailer suggests.
Innes, responsible for "hauling equipment and guarding the parking lot" answered questions like: Was it always called Snakes on a Plane? (no it was originally called Pacific Air Flight 121) how do the snakes get on the plane? (Korean terrorists, of course) Did they use real snakes? (mostly CGI and rubber models but some real ones) and does he get "more ass now than ever before"? (yes, he
met his landed a girlfriend on set). He may not have earned as much as Samuel L., but he managed to score a lady and the temporary respect of peers. Enjoy it now, Innes, next week it’s back to the parking lot.
Liza Minnelli was on Larry King Live last Wednesday, and judging by this video… well… she’s finally lost it. Granted, this video is a compilation of various parts of the interview pieced together to make her look insane, but still, I don’t think the people at fourfour had to try too hard to do that.
Watch the video now, and be prepared to be amused. Or terrified. Or both.
The submission deadline for Drunk Jakey G Photoshops is almost here. Have YOU participated?
It’s not too late: email your submissions to BWEphotoshopContest@gmail.com Our favorite one gets a prize.
Click here to get the Drunk Jakey G heads to work with. And click below for a few more examples of entries we’ve been digging. We’re picking a winner tomorrow, so get your photoshops in ASAP!
The Evil Geniuses who sign my check are doing an amazing job at keeping this whole South Park Scientology Episode Re-run "Controversy" in the press for as long as possible.
The latest development: Isaac Hayes did not quit his role as "Chef" as previously reported, but in fact someone else "quit it for him." Ooh, the intrigue! Who could this shadowy puppet-master possibly be?
My guesses are after the jump.
I’ll let AdRants describe this one because there really isn’t much more to say: "This is beyond weird. Beyond different. Beyond odd. In fact, it’s so beyond weird, different and odd that it’s actually great. It’s a mini campaign for Winterfresh gum." Enjoy!
Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz has been an unlikely subject of media attention lately, gracing everything from gossip blogs to the New York Times. While it may seem like the quiet guitarist fell accidentally into the public eye, I have a hunch he’s enlisted in the Paris Hilton Twelve Step Program to super-stardom. Proof after the jump…
Over the last year or two, there has been a trend in the world of television where a show’s title often could double as its description in TV Guide, like Dancing With the Stars, Skating With Celebrities, Real Housewives of Orange County, How I Met Your Mother. (Seems like Hollywood also likes this idea if Snakes on a Plane is any indication.)
It used to be that you had to actually watch something to know what it’s about, but not anymore, and that’s appropriate for this fast-paced world of ours. But I have to wonder if some of the best shows of all time would have survived had their titles told us more about the show….