That’s a no brainer. Hell yeah! Here are the top five reasons why he’s having a nice day:
1) Richie hasn’t made the cover of a magazine since his hair hung down to his lower back and today he’s on the cover of People and the talk of Tinseltown. Why? because he recently divorced his ex-wife Heather Locklear.
2) oh and Denise Richards likes to straddle him on patios.
3) Look at her midsection and then look at his.
4) While he’s rebounding with a Playboy model, 10 years his junior, his ex-wife is nursing her wounds with David Spade. Sure we love him, but he’s not exactly a slap in the face.
5) He’s finally out of John Bon Jovi’s looming (feathery-haired) shadow, because you know what? Richie’s a cowboy too.
As the ticking clock at CuervoSeason.com indicates, we’re just 10 days away from the time of year that
historians alcoholics have declared to be Cuervo Season. Check out the site now; not only does it star Best Night Ever’s Jason Zumwalt, it also has a couple of pretty funny segments and a cool little game. A game which I’d imagine would be much harder to master after a few shots of Cuervo. Play it here!
Some woman, who are gorgeous by trade, look beautiful even when they’re holding a prisoner number. (UPGRADE) While others should be arrested for assaulting the camera with their face (DOWNGRADE). Which of these hot gals look like supermodels in their mugshots and which ones should consider a career change.
The Superficial posted a picture today that raises so many questions: Is that Britney Spears? Is she smoking a joint? Is she smoking a joint with kids half her age? Is she smoking a joint with kids half her age in a seedy hotel room? And finally, if it really is Britney Spears, isn’t nice to see her boobs popping out again like old times?
These are all questions that I have no place in answering… except for the last one. And the answer is Yes.
In honor of hack director Michael Bay and his quest to
make a live-action Transformers movie piss all over my childhood, Worth 1000 is having another amazing Photoshop contest: Rejected Transformers! My favorite, “Trailer Trasher”, can be seen to the right.
I know all of America is watching American Idol tonight… but what are you watching? Vote now!
We thought we were cured from homosexuality with Kirk Cameron’s last religious video, so why do we feel all tingly when he and his mustachioed partner unpeel a banana? Watch another enlightening video on faith and repressed sexuality courtesy of the Way of the Master
(via College Humor)
It’s pretty rare that I get excited about a commercial, but this American Express spot directed by and starring Wes Anderson, is more entertaining than 90% of the feature films that will come out this year: