Hey, so while you’re getting used to the new site, be sure to check out our brand new Drop It feature. Anytime you’re messing around on the web (when you should actually be working) and you stumble upon something funny, strange, or just plain interesting– Drop It our way. Then, readers can give it “props.” Everyday we’ll post the stories/videos/pictures that get the most props on the front page. I know it sounds a little confusing, but I promise it makes sense. Just play around a little bit, you’ll see.
So far garbnzgh has the most popular link on the page– a clip from The Montell Williams Show that features a dog that walks solely on his hind legs. You have to see it to believe it. Watch it here, then drop something of your own!
By the looks of this recent TV commercial featuring Paulie Walnuts from The Sopranos, it would seem that Netflix is getting a bit more aggressive in their marketing tactics.
Okay, I figured it out: The folks over at The Huffington Post don’t hate President Bush like I initially thought– they LOVE him. They’re just not good at showing it. Instead of walking up to him and handing him a flower or planting a kiss on his cheek they’re running around the
playground internet saying bad things and writing songs about him. I did the same exact thing with Corrie H. in the first grade. Of course, my songs didn’t include lines like “I am the egg-head, I’m the Commander, I’m the Decider, Koo-Koo-Ka-Choo.” But I bet they totally would have if I had an appreciation for classic rock back then. Oh well.
Check out “The Decider.” It’s a pretty clever song… and definitely better than throwing rocks at him after school. Koo Koo Ka Choo.
- Lost’s Michelle Rodriquez opts to go to jail as opposed to doing community service. Helping people is like a prison of the soul.
- Heather Locklear tell’s ex-best friend Denise Richards essentially to F-off. Richards agrees on the condition that she do it with Sambora .
- Angelina tells Ann Curry in Dateline special, she and Brad never discuss their relationship with each other “. He still thinks they’re on a great first date.
- Teri Hatcher is injured on Desperate Housewives set when a light bulb explodes. Ok, who had the bright idea?
- Kevin Costner is accused of performing a “sex act” in front of a massuese. Well, all his movies get happy endings.
Alias is celebrating their 100th episode, Lost is airing what seems like their 100th “recap” episode, and some show on Fox where kids sing and people cheer is set to blow everything else out of the water. Throw in Kid Rock guest starring on CSI: NY</strong and you have one helluva Wednesday night. So what are you watching? Vote now!
Alex Blagg is here to walk you through the best of Tuesday night tv, including American Idol, Funniest Moms, and The Real World!
- BEST NEW BLOG: You’re reading it, Cochise.
- HEADLINE: “Police See Paranormal Activity In Pub” (AP)
- HEROIC CLUBGOER: Jeremy “Ari Gold” Piven carries some passed out model-actress-whatever chick out of a nightclub. (TMZ)
- BRIGHT SIDE OF FAILED ‘CELEBRITY COOKING SHOWDOWN’: Uber-Cougar contestant Cindy Margolis is going to show off her “secret ingredients” in Playboy. (Yahoo!)
- ENEMY OF HOMOSEXUALS: Barbara Streisand’s biographer. (CNN)
- SUMMER CAMP: Maserati Fantasy Camp (Jalopnik)
- Producers of an upcoming INXS biopic are trying to talk Johnny Depp into stepping into Michael Hutchence’s shoes. Depp has already been advised to start practicing for the role by holding his breath while masturbating.
- When people see Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears or Anna Nicole Smith in ads, they’re less likely to buy the product. Unless it’s birth control.
- Jeff Foxworthy has signed on to star in a new comedy & musical series on CMT. If you star in a show that airs on CMT… you might be a redneck! And if you watch it, you might be an idiot.
- Paula Abdul and Ryan Seacrest are feuding over whether or not they’re feuding. Simon Cowell, meanwhile, is keeping his fingers crossed for a fight to the death.
- Matt Dillon says fame makes falling in love difficult. At least that’s what his famous friends tell him.
Remember last year, when Michael Jackson stood on top of his SUV outside the courthouse? Well on Monday, Tom Cruise pulled a Michael and lept on top of a Lamborghini during the premiere of Mission Impossible III in Rome.
Sure it sent a powerful message, but without an umbrella, how would the mothership know to pick him up?