TMZ has a sneak peak of the new Da Vinci Code movie. We know there have been several delicate issues in making this movie that have already upset the Catholic Church. Based on this one minute clip, we can safely say there’s a million reasons to be offended. And all of them are on Tom Hanks’ head.
- Actual headline: “Quaid Less Sore over Brokeback”. Of course he’s “less sore” – I don’t seem to remember Cousin Eddie getting mounted by Heath Ledger in a tent with only a handful of spit to ease the pain.
- Tom Cruise doesn’t break the law. Tom Cruise MAKES the law!
- Jack White is the proud father of a very, very hip little baby girl. Her first words will probably just be a high-pitched yelp to the beat of some bangin’ drums.
- Snakes on a Plane! The official poster! On a website! Okay, this really is starting to get old.
- It’s too hard keeping up with whether Janet Jackson is fat or thin. All you need to know is that she’s totally irrelevant.
Told you guys he’s not gay. As always, leave your captions in the comments.
A brief glance at the news would indicate they are. Stephen Colbert, who famously made his staunch conservative views public last weekend, remains the number one search on Technorati for the fourth straight day. Did you know that today was a NATIONAL Day of Prayer? Bush is brushing up on his Spanish because, deep down, he loves Mexicans – but not too much. Hillary Clinton is probably running for president. Christian groups are launching their coordinated efforts to thwart the godless, heathen Tom Hanks film The DaVinci Code. A conservative Charlotte, North Carolina mother who attended a Fall Out Boy concert with her daughter was apparently so outraged by lead-singer/exhibitionist Pete Wentz’s comments about stopping homophobia that she vowed to single-handedly crush the emo-rock group.
The right-wing just might be having it’s Best Week Ever!
Yup that’s the OC’s adorable Adam Brody giving a puppy dog to a little girl. Awwww can you get any cuter than that? Apparently not.
The teen heartthrob who’s only “made-out” on camera will go from puppy love to doggy-style in his new movie The Land of Women. The risque film involves a graphic sex scene between Brody and the much older Meg Ryan. Brody, has already admitted he’s “grossed out” by the scene and couldn’t even watch it at a screening.
Sounds like he’ll need more adorable photo ops to get over this very un-adorable movie. Anyone have a bunny rabbit handy?(Photo via Saving Face)
Worth 1000 asks the question, what if celebrities lived in different time periods? Like if Mel Gibson was around during WWII, or Katie Holmes lived in a world before Tom Cruise.
Some of the entries are really amazing (the Drew Barrymore and Jack Black ones stand out.) Check them all out here!
We’re not sure why Tyra even bothers having guests on her show. On a recent episode, former model Beverly Peale stopped by to discuss being a single parent and overcoming addiction but when she started talking it totally reminded Tyra of an even more important subject she wanted to cover: being Tyra!
(via WOW Report)
What do Jamie Foxx and George Oscar Bluth from Arrested Development have in common? They both enjoy making sweet, sweet love to the sound of their own sweet, sweet voice.
Foxx told MTV News “I actually don’t get it on to the music on my record. But some of the songs that I don’t release, I actually do it to those songs.”
So ladies, if you want to hear hot unreleased Jamie Foxx tracks don’t bother buying the B-Sides. Just go home and F him. It’s easier!
Props to carnivore666 who dropped this old school footage of House M.D. star Hugh Laurie in our Drop It section. We know the pill-popping acerbic doctor he portrays on TV is supposed to be subtlety humorous, but in this old clip from a comedy show across the pond he’s actually funny!
Prop up other user-submitted posts in our Drop It Section or submit your own story, link or video.
- Cobain In a Coma remembers Whitney Houston in more sh*t-kept-together times.
- The Almighty sings Jesus Loves You…But I don’t on the Runout Groove. Well one out of two ain’t bad.
- Keep The Coffee Coming has CSN&Y’s Ohio in honor of Melissa Etheridge’s latest bun in the oven.
- No Frontin has Brian Eno’s Some of Them Are Old. Luckily, Eno never does.
- MOKB considers whether 806 Main St, a young Indiana based band has established a permanent address.