The long running feud between Fall Out Boy and The Killers is finally over. Wannabe punk kids and wannabe hipster kids can now once again walk the streets hand in hand… to get made fun of by wannabe hip hop kids.
- Language experts have concluded that there is no record of the name Suri meaning "princess" in Hebrew. Suri about that, Tom.
- Halle Berry used to dream of finding a pill that could turn her white when she was a child. AS expected, the dream always involved going through Michael Jackson’s stuff.
- At his most recent court hearing, a judge ruled that Pete Doherty will be banned from driving a car for six months. Smoking crack and shooting heroin into his veins, though, is still totally cool.
- MySpace is streaming the new Streets album for free, while VH1 is streaming the new Goo Goo Dolls album. Congratulations to VH1 for getting behind a "hip" band to finally lose that whole "VH1 is for old people" image!
- Jesus Christ Superstar to be staged at the second largest Nazi concentration camp in Europe. I’m not touching that one with a ten foot pole (though if I did, the joke would probably begin with "I wonder what’s playing at the largest…?)
You remember Gay Robot, don’t you? Well, I found another clip featuring everyone’s favorite homosexual home appliance, this one taken from the show’s pilot for Comedy Central (who still hasn’t indicated if and when the show will be released):
When Hollywood producers need a guy who can save his family they cast Harrison Ford. But when they’re looking for a guy to be overshadowed by a female lead, they call the woman’s wingman, Paul Rudd. While Rudd is a talented actor is his own right, with an impressive comedic resume, it seems like he’s always top pick for any production where a woman needs to shine. Take his new Broadway show with Julia Roberts. Yes he’s in it too, and he’s probably pretty good, but that’s not important. This is Julia’s vehicle and Paul is there to non-threateningly enhance her glow (and her acting).
More proof that Paul’s the woman’s wingman after the jump…
Danza wasn’t always the World’s Hottest Grandpa.
Man oh man, I feel like I say it a lot, but THIS is why YouTube was invented! Over 10 years ago, before he made Road Trip, Old School or Starsky & Hutch, filmmaker Todd Phillips directed a controversial documentary called "FRAT HOUSE". The film’s rights were purchased by HBO, but due to legal and personal threats from its subjects, the movie was never officially released – until now. It’s up on YouTube in several chapters, and it’s both hilarious and disturbing – hurry up and watch it before it gets pulled! (Language NSFW!)
- My Old Kentucky Blog links to a couple AOL podcast downloads from Editors and The Raconteurs.
- You Ain’t No Picasso shares a poppy little tune from The Little Ones.
- Be sure to thank Sixeyes for their ‘thank you mix’ featuring cuts from The Futureheads, Candy Bars, Elvis Perkins and more!
- Aquarium Drunkard has some stripped-down folk songs from Spider.
- The Rawking Refuses to Stop drops some highlights from Bob Dylan’s discography, volume one.
- Good Weather For Airstrikes posts several new tracks from a live session with Snow Patrol.
They really don’t make blow-up dolls like they used to.
Now it’s your turn. What do you think is going on with the "world’s first supermodel" Janice Dickinson in this picture? Leave your captions in the Comments.
They did it again. Every episode of South Park has been f’ing unbelievable this season, with last night’s take-off of the Oprah/ James Fray story being no exception. Check out this clip now (before YouTube pulls it down). Oh, and in case you were wondering… yes, that is Oprah’s vagina talking at one point. I’m telling ya, you have to watch South Park. [for the time being, you can watch the entire episode here, here, and then here. Do it quick!]
Forget the guest appearance on Veronica Mars or the very public date with Nick Lachey, the best way to launch your acting career is to be Jake Gyllenahaal’s best bud. Just ask Austin Nichols, the small time actor who’s recent public appearances with the Brokeback Mountain star, has landed him a talent deal with HBO. Now that Nichols will star in one of the cable network’s next big projects, Jakey G may need a replacement bro. Duties include attending Lakers games, walking with Jake down the street and displaying just enough borderline homoerotic man love to appeal to those of all sexual orientations.
- Attention gigantic NFL offensive linemen: you DO NOT approach American Idol runner-up Bo Bice in a bar without feeling the wrath of this long-haired redneck tough guy.
- Mariah Carey is the new forehead of Pepsi.
- If anyone has to drug and date rape women, it’s Matthew McConaughey.
- TVGasm travels to the future of Suri Cruise!
- Brad Pitt’s bodyguard, Bruiser, was not kidding around when he said he’d "smash somebody to pieces" if they tried taking pictures.
- This Arrested Development poster is awesome. Now that I think about it, David Cross DOES kind of look like C-3PO.