Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin’s 2 year old daughter Apple Martin is wide-eyed and adorable but up until now she just wasn’t motivated enough. So I was relieved to see she’s finally done something with her life: Apple Martin recorded an album. The tracks have only been heard by insiders like family friend Helena Christensen. But the hope is, with this new direction, she’ll finally get out of the house and make something of herself.
Back when there was a time when we had great writers, and respected
journalists who had earned their position as tastemakers, and won
peoples respect with their knowlege and insight, it was much easier to
understand a written opinion because at least you knew where it was
Now those printied opinions are probably coming from the person
sitting next to you on his laptop at the mall. Why should you care
about their opinion? Why shouldnâ€™t you? Who are all those people on vh1 trashing everyone?
Why does a failed stand up comedian have the final word on the rubikâ€™s
cube? They are currently digging trenches for the bar to be lowered
Ouch. I take it Jack doesn’t love the 80′s. (via Ms. Modern Age)
Two security guards were shot at a Kanye West show in England, by a fan trying to get in without a ticket. Just what Kanye’s ego needs – the knowledge that people would commit murder to see him perform.
- Sex symbol Jessica Alba is reportedly threatening to sue Hugh Hefner for giving readers the idea that she appears nude in the issue of Playboy on whose cover she
posed forwas featured (Ed. note: Thank you to the veritable Deep Throat of the comments sections for this important clarification). Imagine that, people thinking you might be naked when you’re on the the cover of Playboy!
- Lindsay Lohan claims that she "has no celebrity friends". Probably because they’re all her lovers.
- The success of Brokeback Mountain has apparently "made gay okay" in Hollywood, which for so long been has been known only for its raging heterosexuality.
- Sorry guys, but PoweR Girl and totally desirable babe Lizzie Grubman is off the market. Guess you’ll have to look elsewhere for the vapid, soulless succubus of your dreams!
- If you have as much trouble keeping up as I do, click here for a handy
trainwrecktimeline of Pete Doherty’s wasted life.
In the past few seasons of the Real World, I’ve noticed an increase in frat guy meat-heads per capita on the show. Where as there used to be one token frat guy, in the past few seasons there have 2 per house ( Philly’s MJ & Landon, Austin’s Danny & Wes). But in last night’s premiere of the new Real World in Key West, the producers have distilled the power of 10 frat guys into one protein-shaking, beer-funneling, Adidas flip-flopping, bro-calling super-duper frat guy: Johnny Bananas.
stealing the name Semtex from the Czech
company Explosia. Semtex is the name of one their best-known explosive. I knew
that name would blow up in her face. Or, if you like, this is Madonna’s biggest bomb
since Who’s That Girl.
Madonnais accused of
Don’t forget to join our YouTube group!
PHOTOSHOP ENTRY: This one (to the right.) Keep them coming! (click here to enter!)
- PARENTAL CHALLENGE: Brad Pitt’s issued to his mom. He is reportedly demanding that she choose him and Angelina Jolie or ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.
- FORMER SQUEALER LIKE A PIG: Ned Beatty. He has won the Master Of Cinema Award at the upcoming RiverRun International Film Festival in North Carolina.
- GENDER-BENDING TEACHER: Lily McBeth, 71. Ms. McBeth used to be Mr. McBeth at Eagleswood Elementary in New Jersey.
- QUESTION THAT TAKES A WHOLE BOOK TO ANSWER: Why is Michael Jackson weird? Answered by Margo Jefferson, author of On Michael Jackson.
- PICTURE PERFECT VACATION: TomKat in Tahiti. They sure look happy!
- SECRETARY OF STATE WORKOUT TIPS: Condoleeza Rice‘s. She will be sharing her fitness regimen on the Today show.
- FORMER HOOTERS WAITRESS: Oscar nominee Amy Adams.
- THERE WAS AN OLD LADY WHO SWALLOWED A FLY HEADLINE: "Bird Flu Is Found in Cat in Europe, a First"
Paris Hilton is convinced she’s going to be going up against Charlize Theron for movie roles. But only if House of Wax 2 has a potential Oscar winning female lead written in, naturally.
- 15-year-old Emma Watson has been photographed kind-of drinking beer. Corona doesn’t actually count as beer, does it?
- Elton John is throwing a lavish Oscar party. In a related story, Elton John is still gay.
- John Travolta is writing a romantic comedy. Kelly Preston, Xenu being eyed as possible love interests.
- Jodie Foster will deliver this year’s Commencement Address at the University of Pennsylvania. Her advice to the class of ’06? Rub the lotion on your skin or else you’ll get the hose again.
- There was a black-out on the set of Regis & Kelly today. And no, it has nothing to do with Regis or alcohol. This time.
- Eva Longoria is ready to have a baby. Which works out perfectly, because I’m ready to be a father. Call me.
Yes, jokes about President Bush’s inability to properly communicate are getting a little old, but comedian Andy Dick’s short film about this Presidential Speechalist is still pretty goshdurn funny.
- Jen and Brad want to move on so bad they lowered the asking price of their Bev Hills mansion to just $24.9 million. Come on, it’s a bargain.
- Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown are reportedly pregnant. We’ll refrain from making a joke here–that baby’s got enough problems.
- Britney Spears at Mardi Gras takes a break from nursing baby, to nurse some beads.
- Lindsay Lohan says she’s not so close to Paris or Nicole. But you know they’d so be there for each other if any of them ever needed anything.
- Vince Vaughn is having second thoughts about relationship with Jennifer Aniston. Has nothing to do with the nose job/ liposuction reports, why?