Sharon Stone wants credit for breaking a few glass ceilings in Hollywood. And her vagina wants to be credited as a co-star.
- CBS has renewed 14 shows, but not King of Queens, Yes Dear, or Still Standing. And you thought the loss of Arrested Development hurt.
- Speaking of cancelled TV shows, The WB has canned Charmed after 8 seasons, which is only surprising news to the two dozen people who knew that it was still on the air.
- Rod Stewart has been ordered to pay $3 million for cancelling a concert in Las Vegas, which means– believe it or not– that some people were actually upset about not seeing a Rod Stewart show in Las Vegas.
- Macauley Culkin gripes, "I don’t know what people want from me." The answer: just do that cute Home Alone scream and we’re all good.
- A Family Guy video game will be hitting shelves this fall. Victory will be yours.
Kelly Clarkson would like you to believe that cops, football players and office associates all love to sing her popular songs when they come on the radio. But really it’s just teenage girls…and it’s probably just that one song. But we’ll let you be the judge of that. Check out here new video for Walk Away. Let us know if her music moves you to sing uncontrollably in an otherwise professional boardroom meeting. That may be grounds for a lawsuit.
The short answer: Probably not. However, it’s amazing what happens when you slide a couple of effeminate looking photographs over a RuPaul song and match it up with some out of context interview quotes.
It just got even harder out there for a pimp. Shame on you, Media Take Out. Shame.
From Star Pulse:
Socialite Paris Hilton is expected to be the latest celebrity to lend her voice to cult cartoon series TheSimpsons.… Creator Matt Groening confirms, "Her name is on the list. It could be a good show."
Could be? Will be!
In the past few weeks he’s been linked to Alyssa Milano, Miss Kentucky and Cheryl "Dancing with the Stars" Burke, but Nick Lachey has found his perfect match. Laguna Beach’s Kristen Cavelleri has been spotted on several dates with Lachey and has reportedly even met his mom. Meanwhile, Kristen has appeared on two UPN shows(Lets Get This Party Started and Veronica Mars) and Nick has guest starred on the WB’s Charmed and Twins. If this relationship works out, we can expect to hear the patter of little CW’s.
Overheard this weekend:
"Diana Ross confiding that her 17-year-old son with the late Norwegian tycoon Arne Naess Jr., Evan Olaf Naess, was applying to nine colleges. ‘So far he’s heard back from two â€” he got into Arizona and Morehouse. Oprah called Morehouse for him.’"
It’s interesting that he still needs help even though Diana Ross is his mom and his dad was a tycoon. I’d hate to see what his grades must be like, though he must have relaxed when he found out Oprah was helping. I’m pretty sure she could get Scott Stapp into college. Maybe not his first choice, but definitely his safety.
(Thanks to the New York Daily News.)
There’s a lot of toilet-related news to report today. First and foremost:
Did Kate Moss Do Coke in Nelson Mandela’s House? According to a model booker who used to work with Kate, the sniffly model dragged him into a bathroom to do a line before meeting with Mr. Mandela. Allegedly. Geez… that sounds so unlike Kate. I guess this happened back in the days when she didn’t do it right out in front of the papparazzi. Ahh, the good ol’ days.
Next up: 35 Cities, 35 Toilet Seats. The Smoking Gun has posted the hotel requirements of demanding diva Mary J. Blige. One of the more… unique… demands: "Must be fully carpeted, clean and have private toilet (with new toilet seat)." No more drama, my ass.
And since all good things come in 3′s, how about we finish up with this story: Australia plans on strengthening their toilet seats because people are getting fatter. I thnk this is great… though I’m a little upset that Australia beat us to it. Come on. We’re supposed to be #1. Not #2.
Okay, that’s it for the potty humor.
Is it just me, or has Charlize Theron seemed sort of glum this awards season? Anyone have any theories?
- Check out creepy paparazzi footage of stars going to last night’s "hottest" after party. How hot was it? let’s just say both Cuba Gooding Jr. and Topher Grace were both there at the same time!
- Britney Spears confesses that she’s pregnant again…. to a ‘source’ at her local spa. If that’s good enough for Star Magazine, it’s good enough for me.
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Keira Knightly were flirting all night long. See that–losers really can be winners (but only if you’re really a winner)
- On second thought, now that she’s not with Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston looks rather dowdy.
- It’s not easy to explain a lesbian kiss with a teenage pop star to your preteen daughter. Best just to tell her it was a dream.
- Brad Pitt was considering playing gay in next movie. After last night, we recommend he consider playing ‘pimp’.
- Alyssa Milano and Carmen Electra are the real winners of last night’s Oscars. They’ve overcome opressive stereotypes and have made it… to the US Weekly Oscar Party.