The initial shock of “Holy s**t, there’s actually a movie coming up titled Snakes On A Plane” seems to have subsided, however the humor regarding the whole thing has not. Take this Snakes On A Plane rap video Dropped by nthdegree. It’s the best movie-rap since Hammer’s “Addams Family.”
The Wow Report has the scoop on Kate Moss’s new boyfriend, British comic Russell Brand, an MTV veejay and host on the UK’s Big Brother. According to tabloids he’s also “a recovering heroin, crack, and sex addict.” A friend says, “Kate finds Russell hilarious and he has the sort of rock star looks she’s attracted to.” That’s all well and good, but does he really have what it takes to win Kate’s heart? While Brand’s been arrested 11 times, her last boyfriend was arrested twice in one day. That’s a hard act to follow. What’s worse, while Kate’s ex is finding new, creative ways to celebrate his addiction everyday, Brand hasn’t touched the hard stuff since 2003. Boooring. But lucky for Kate, based on this picture, he still indulges in a little crack.
- Let’s start with MOKB. Why? Because today they have 3 tracks by Ghostland Observatory, as well as cover tunes by Ted Leo, Kelly Clarkson, Editors, and Franz Ferdinand. That’s why.
- Fluxblog has a new track by The Walkmen, which sounds like a Dylan cover (but isn’t.) They’re goooood.
- Ian Curtis of Joy Division committed suicide 26 years ago today. Ear Farm pays their respect by posting 4 tracks for you to enjoy.
- Speaking of suicide (always a great segue, I know) rbally has 7 live Nirvana tracks from a 1991 show at Music Source Studios.
- And finally, GrapeJuiceplus has Beck’s classic track “MTV Makes Me Want To Smoke Crack.” Thanks to Yo Mamma, I’ve never agreed more.
Will Marissa be offed tonight on the season finale of The OC? What kind of future are Will and Grace going to decide on during the series finale of Will & Grace? And above all, who’s going to win on American Inventor? Tonight’s the night we find out.
It’s a night of finales, and essentially nothing else (beyond Diva Mummy and The History of the Freemasons.) ER and CSI wave goodbye tonight. Ashton Kutcher drops by That 70’s Show for its final episode, while Jason Priestley drops by Without a Trace in an effort to get that show cancelled the same way he did Love Monkey. So what are you most excited about tonight? Vote now!
Props to GaylenOraylee who dropped an update for us Power Ranger fans. Kobe Bryant, star guard of the Los Angeles Lakers, is rumored to be cast as the Blue Power Ranger in the upcoming TV series “Power Rangers Relic Hunters,” set to air in 2007. Word is his character must go from comic relief guy to serious member of the team in seconds flat. But based on his last TV appearance in 1996 in an episode of “Moesha,” producers are confident he has the emotional depth needed for the part. And if he doesn’t Red Power Ranger has his back.
Got something to share? Drop it here!
Anyone who ever had a child knows that ‘firsts’ are a big deal: the first time you hold them, their first laugh, their first exclusive picture deal with US Magazine. Awww.
We know moments like these will be remembered forever and the $4 million in cash they’ll be getting from the magazine is merely a symbol of those memories. The couple plans to give the money to UNICEF, but they may want to consider mounting it in a baby book, so they’ll never forget what a savvy negotiator their little angel was.
- Brett Ratner wants to photograph Lindsay Lohan naked. Promises the pics will have as much integrity as Rush Hour 2.
- Bill Clinton inks a deal to write another book. Why not try his hand at Young Adult Ficton.
- Paris Hilton and Brandon Davis are the most disgusting people in Hollywood according to a poll. They think they’re the funniest.
- Howie Mandel blames the fact that he loves free swag on his OCD. Blames baldness on his halitosis.
- David Spade and Heather Locklear have split. In fact, they were never together-together.
- Lindsay Lohan loves her boobies, so does Brett Ratner.
It’s Best Night Ever for Wednesday, May 17th! Dan Hopper is here to walk you through the best of Wednesday night tv, including Next Top Model, American Idol, Lost, and Law & Order!
- DENIAL: Mandy Moore is not in rehab. Good to know. Too bad nobody thought she was in the first place. (Us Weekly)
- WELCOME BACK!: Syphilis makes a comeback in New Zealand. Nobody’s sure what Paris Hilton was doing there. (Breitbart)
- UNBELIEVABLY LONG ANALYSIS OF WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE COUNTING CROWS: “It may be hard to believe now, but there was a time when it was OK to be a Counting Crows fan.” Keep on reading (Apple Pop Life)
- DAVINCI CODE COMIC BOOK: The DaVinci Conundrum (Cracked)
- BIKINI PICS OF LINDSAY LOHAN: Minus her 7-Foot-Long Clitoris, naturally: (Hot Online News)
I don’t know how many of you kids watch Law & Order: SVU, but on last night’s season finale, which was “ripped straight from the headlines”, a bi-polar teen got into some serious trouble when she goes off her meds after hearing a celebrity say that psychiatry is evil in a TV interview. Sound familiar? I’m sorta surprised the guy didn’t actually jump on a coach. Does art imitate life or is Tom Cruise even stranger than fiction? Take a look!