We know you’re busy at your job (or pretending to look busy), so we looked all over the web so you won’t have to:
- David Hasselhoff humps a Pepsi cap. The Brown and Bubbly just got even grosser. (AdRants)
- Pink says she’s not a Happy Meal like Britney Spears. That’s true. She’s much more of a Whaler or maybe a McRib. (The Superficial)
- Six-year-old suspended for sexual harassment. How touching. (A Socialite’s Life)
- Sarasota High School disinvited Jerry Springer to host a dance because he wasn’t "an appropriate role model." Poor Jerry. He had his tux and limo rented and everything. (E!)
- Tom Cruise is somewhat controlling: â€œ[Katie's] life from now on [is] going to be about being a mother. Iâ€™m not giving her the chance to turn into another Nicole. Iâ€™ve got Katie tucked away, so no one will get to us until my child is born â€” and until I want them to.â€ Then he drove away with Katie sitting on his lap. (The Bosh)
- George Clooney is planning to turn Ocean’s 11 into a TV show. It just keeps getting better for that guy. (Digital Spy)
- Toys ‘R Us employee says that Britney may or may not have driven without a car seat before. That settles that! (TMZ)
Lovably cocky rapper Kanye West is having one hell of a week and it ain’t over yet.
- First he was chosen to do the theme song for the upcoming blockbuster Mission Impossible III
- Then he snagged 3 Grammy’s at last night’s music awards show
- And on top of all that he got to wear a really, really cool hat
I mean Valentines Day.
Thanks to the Gallery of the Absurd for this amazing card. Be sure to send it to somebody you love… namely, yourself.
And hey, if you don’t love yourself, they also have Tara Reid and Tom Cruise cards for you. It’s going to be the best Valentine’s Day ever.
Now that moviemakers have realized how much America loves the gays, Hollywood is gearing up to open the floodgates and unleash a furious downpour of same-sex-love on theaters near you:
This just in: Kanye West makes Brandon Flowers (the lead singer of The Killers) "ill." Them are fightin’ words. Check this out:
Asked if he was a fan of West, Flowers said, "He makes me ill. I wanted
to love him so much when he first came out. He has this sweet voice,
and there’s a cuteness to it. And then you see him in interviews and
he’s like a lion. It just ruined the whole package for me." (continue reading)
Well there you have it: Brandon Flowers doesn’t care about black people.
So what would happen if these two went at it Tupac/Biggie style? Well, I have it all covered in my Tale of the Tape, after the jump.
Page Six–the much-loathed/loved daily gossip column in the New York Post–debuted the first edition of their glossy magazine today. The 74 page issue features gossip, Oscar projections, gossip, a nightclub roundup, a Q&A with Victoria’s Secret models and more gossip.
Here’s what an extra long Page Six magazine really means: a great morning on the can!
Learn about it here. Careful though: once you start playing, it’s really hard to quit.