Charlie’s favorite Angel (well, Top 3 anyway) celebrated her 31st birthday today. We know you probably want to wish her a happy b-day, so we decided to make things easy for you. Thanks to the magic of creative googling, and creative photoshopping, you’re just a couple of short steps away from wishing Drew a happy 31st.
Here’s all you have to do: save the Birthday Card we made to your desktop. Print it up, and mail it to:
Creative Artists Agency
9830 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-1825
Happy Birthday Drew! And keep on keepin’ on.
Gorillamask has a really funny video of the best of the last year’s hilarious "Unnecessary Censorship" segments from Jimmy Kimmel Live. Check it out!
Trapped in a closet last night? Watch this video to learn everything you need to know about what went down.
Oh, and what are you waiting for? Join our YouTube group today!
The great Field Maloney has come to the rescue of Bob Marley‘s reputation. He feels that his "musical legacy has been hijacked and simplified by his cheesier [whiter] fans" and that the greatest hits collection Legend was "a defanged and overproduced selection of Marley’s music." So all of you millions of people who have enjoyed that album over the years, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You should also immediately run right out and get the three albums from Marley’s Fieldian "Golden Age," then throw away Legend! Thank you, Field Maloney, for telling us how stupid we are compared to you.
It’s official. The leather biker’s jacket is the new symbol of a mid-life crisis. Back in the day a brand new Porsche and a pony tail were surefire signs that a guy approaching 50 was grappling with getting older.
These days it’s all about the leather jacket. More specifically, the mock-turtleneck-collared, form-fitting Ducati-inspired biker’s jacket. More and more male celebrities are sporting this look all over Hollywood. The aerodynamic collar and sharp darted shoulders are designed to give the impression that these aging celebs can rock climb, drag race or leap from explosions at a moment’s notice–cause their lives are just that crazy. Lets take a look at the men who have made this fashion trend a mid-life staple.
Topic: Trump vs. Stewart- Who Screwed Up The Apprentice?
"Do we have to wait for Bolton to get here, or can we just start ordering appetizers now?"
This terrifying photograph of Steven Seagal and Carrot Top is courtesy of The Superficial. Now it’s your turn.
[removed by youtube! thanks, fellas.]
Trya Banks is a thoughtful interviewer who is not afraid to ask the tough questions, no matter how many times she has to say "check" or "genital."
If you’re looking for a roundup of pop-culture news, you’ve hit the jackpot!
- Eight workers at a Nebraska meat processing plant claimed the record $365 million Powerball jackpot today. Sometimes knowing nothing about math pays off. But only once in several million.
- Morgan Freeman will be honored with UCLA’s Spencer Tracy Award, which recognizes outstanding screen performances as a semimystical grizzled best friend.
- Brian Dunkleman is maybe just a bit jealous of Ryan Seacrest, but who isn’t?
- NBC releases Dick Wolf‘s latest, Conviction, on iTunes. My dream of living in a Dick Wolf World 24 hours a day is just that closer to coming true! Now all I have to do is get him to start producing my dreams…
- The Last Temptation of James Bond: These morons threaten to boycott Casino Royale (even though they haven’t seen it) because they don’t like Daniel Craig as 007.
- Robert DeNiro‘s maid to serve hard time; judge can’t help making the "you were supposed to clean up for your employers, not clean them out" joke.