- Madonna will pose topless in W magazine. Some will say that it’s great to see a woman of her age bare it all to show she’s still got it . I will say, I like boobies.
- Lindsay Lohan wants to get her T & A back. Finally, Lindsay and I have something in common.
- Bono is all set to be a newspaper editor for a day. It’s always good to have a fall back option if this whole rock & roll star thing doesn’t work out.
- Thanks to Tom Cruise, the California Assembly has voted to restrict the use of ultrasound machines for personal use. Kidnapping and brainwashing kids from Dawson’s Creek, though, is still totally cool.
- Today Sting was awarded an honarary degree at Newcastle University, and named “Doctor of Music.” Which makes perfect sense, because nobody likes going to the doctor.
On today’s Tony Danza Show, our favorite talk show host broke out the ukulele, actually 100 ukuleles, and a sing-along ensued.
During Tom Cruise’s multi-leg journey through the city on Wednesday, the actor drove his motorcycle to BET’s 106 and Park, and from the looks of how he’s dancing he never got off it. Major Props to illini who dropped of this video of Tom keeping it real, uncomfortably real.
Now, I know one of these women just had my baby, but shoot, they all look alike to me…
See more pictures of Tom and
Katie Kate at last night’s Mission: Impossible III premiere after the jump…
It’s Best Night Ever for Thursday, May 4th! Dan Hopper is here to walk you through the best of Thursday night tv, including American Inventor, Survivor, OC, and My Name Is Earl!
- PROOF THAT DROPPING THINGS ROCKS!: Thanks to ThirdWheel, we were all over Nick Lachey dissing Lindsay Lohan on Monday. Other sites just got around to it today! (Drop It)
- HORRIBLE MAYOR: The mayor of Ault, Colorado was so drunk at the time of his arrest he broke a Breathalyzer machine. Now that’s impressive.(The Denver Channel)
- VIDEO THAT MADE ME A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE: Robot Chicken presents The Darkest Sketch In Television History (Daily Sixer)
- THE NEWS THAT MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH SOMEBODY IN THE FACE: Bill Gates doesn’t want to be the richest man in the world. Wahh wahh wahh, I hate you. (AOL News)
- TOY FOR THE CHILD YOU’D EXPECT TO SEE ON MTV’S MY SUPER SWEET 16 SOMEDAY: Fischer-Price MP3 players and digital cameras. Whatever happened to Easy Bake Ovens? (Brooklyn Vegan)
TMZ has a sneak peak of the new Da Vinci Code movie. We know there have been several delicate issues in making this movie that have already upset the Catholic Church. Based on this one minute clip, we can safely say there’s a million reasons to be offended. And all of them are on Tom Hanks’ head.
- Actual headline: “Quaid Less Sore over Brokeback”. Of course he’s “less sore” – I don’t seem to remember Cousin Eddie getting mounted by Heath Ledger in a tent with only a handful of spit to ease the pain.
- Tom Cruise doesn’t break the law. Tom Cruise MAKES the law!
- Jack White is the proud father of a very, very hip little baby girl. Her first words will probably just be a high-pitched yelp to the beat of some bangin’ drums.
- Snakes on a Plane! The official poster! On a website! Okay, this really is starting to get old.
- It’s too hard keeping up with whether Janet Jackson is fat or thin. All you need to know is that she’s totally irrelevant.
Told you guys he’s not gay. As always, leave your captions in the comments.