Just when you thought every simple idea for a television show has already been taken– thanks, FOX– a bunch of drunk college kids have stepped up and taken it to the next level.
This is Scare Me, a show based on the simple premise that scaring people is funny. You know what– it actually is.
Watch it now. It’s like Punk’d meets Jackass meets your drunk idiot friends in college who don’t care about what other people think of them. Seriously, if this doesn’t secure these kids a network deal soon I’ll be shocked. Or scared. One of the two.
According to the British rag, Life and Style Extra: "[Lindsay Lohan and Leo DiCaprio] hooked up at a New Year’s Eve party hosted by Lindsay in Miami. They have being seeing each other ever since – despite the 12 year age gap – and friends say they are helping each other get over their recent break-ups." According to my calculations, that same night Lindsay also reunited with former flame Wilmer Valderrama and had an asthma attack.
Wow-great party! But it still doesn’t beat New Year’s Eve with Carson Daly and a bottle of Korbel.
Here are the top 7 (I just couldn’t leave out Larry the Cable Guy) movies you elected to spend your hard-earned money on this past weekend.
1. Spike Lee stops whining for a moment in order to cobble together a movie profitable enough to allow him to continue his incessant whining for a few more years – $29 million
2. "Wait a minute, I thought this was supposed to be a superhero movie, not some kind of Michael Moore hippie-liberal-commie-propaganda!?!?" – $12.3 million
3. Malcom in the middle of the bargain bin, right next to the other bajillion stupid horror movies just like this one – $11.2 million
4. Who keeps watching this crap? Shouldn’t this be on video yet? – $10.8 million
5. Seriously, just stop. This is too depressing to go on – $9.1 million
If there’s one thing we’ve learned from Alex’s Friday Five, it’s that you guys have great taste in music and are as honest as The English Patient is long. Which got me to thinking: If your music is so awesome, I’ll bet your movies are too. So why don’t you prove me right and tell us what the next five movies are in your Netflix queue? (Answer in the comments section.)
Good Night, and Good Luck, Grey Gardens, Raising Helen, Love Story, On Golden Pond.
Toni J was lucky enough to be there for what just might be the best night ever.
MTV is planning another reality show starring an Osbourne. This time it will be Kelly‘s show, and it will follow her as she learns about method acting. Like so many great actors in the past, Kelly will research various roles by immersing herself in the lives of the different characters she will be playing. One of the roles will require her to live in a brothel. It’s nice to see an actress who is willing to be a prostitute, unlike that snooty ol’ Natalie Portman.