We think Rickur, a small business owner from Lake Tahoe, might just be having the Best Week Ever. Why? Because he’s got the best blog on the internet.
If you love Best Week Ever’s blog but you feel it doesn’t provide enough pictures of meaty athletes and their "thick jock asses", then you’re gonna love Rickur’s Nutscratch Fever. While Rickur’s been changing most of the titles, he’s been filling up his blog with Best Week Ever’s scintillating content as if it were his own. The other 25% percent of the blog we unfortunately can’t take credit for.
Rickur, who’s interests include "wake boarding, vodcasting, progressive politics and pornography," may be having the best week ever now, but rest assured, next week he’ll be having the worst week ever when we sue the pants off of him!
We’re mixing things up today…
Sugartown recently discovered that there’s more to Nancy Sinatra than "These Boots Are Made For Walkin’." Download "How Does That Grab You Darlin’?" before Jessica Simpson decides to cover it.
- Today The Stepfather of Soul posted an amazing Little Milton song called "We’re Gonna Make It." If you like Otis Redding or James Brown it’s right up your alley.
- Awesome Until Proven Guilty has a handful of tracks from today’s new releases, including "All She Wrote" by Ray Davies. You know, from the Kinks. The guy may be in his 60′s, but the old man knows what he’s doing. Check it out.
- The guy over at Neiles Life decided to dig up his favorite old Butthole Surfers album and post a couple of his favorite tracks. Download "The Annoying Song," which is anything but.
- Rodeo Town is featuring The Monroes, a female-fronted Dutch band that rocks out like it’s 1963. "Not Tonight" and "Sad And Blue" will get your juices flowing.
- What happens when you mix together the lead singer of Phantom Planet, a horn section, and DJ Mark Ronson? The best Radiohead cover that Fluxblog has ever heard. Download "Just." Now.
On Grey’s Anatomy, Ellen Pompeo’s character Meredith makes bad choices when it comes to men. Falling in love with a man she works with who’s also very married is by all accounts a bad idea.
But in real life, Ellen Pompeo may have even worse luck when it comes to men. According to the National Enquirer, Pompeo wants to marry her live-in love Chris Ivery. The down-and-out music producer, however, doesn’t want to marry her for fear of being overshadowed by her success. Oh and did we mention he served 14 months in a federal prison for postal theft and credit card fraud?
Dr. Derek Shephard is looking pretty good right now.
In last night’s episode of There and Back, we once again saw what it’s like to live in the dangerous, high-profile, rock n’ roll world of Ashley Parker Angel.
If an alien came to earth to study our culture, it could learn everything it needs to know by studying Kevin Federline. Here’s why:
- He’s multicultural: Nothing says "21st century" than a white guy who celebrates Brazilian culture by rapping like Snoop Dogg and meanwhile has children by both a blond pop starlet and an African American actress.
- He’s shunned traditional gender roles: These days, more and more people have broken away from conventional notions of what it is to be a man, and Federline is a prime example of this. Not only did he reportedly let Britney buy her own engagement ring, but she is also the primary wage earner. Additionally, he is a professional dancer who has long, braided hair.
Is Tony’s hair glued on? Find out! Then sign the petition to keep him on the air!
Everyone really seems to be freaking out over the fact that some person in Nebraska still hasn’t claimed their $365 million state lottery jackpot – the highest single winner in US history. Personally, I don’t really see what the big deal is – there are lots of possible explanations for why someone wouldn’t want such a large sum of money. Here are mine:
1. I’m too busy to deal with that kind of money — Look, it’s a holiday weekend and I’ve got a lot of things I’d like to do with my time off from work: visiting with family, BBQ-ing with friends, seeing a movie. Dealing with the headache of claiming 365 million dollars just isn’t one of them.
2. My friend Ted always needs money - If I had access to that kind of scratch, I know my friend Ted would ask me to borrow money, and I’m just really tired of lending money to Ted. Ted’s thirty – it’s time for him to grow up a little, for Pete’s sake.
Tom Cruise may sue Life and Style Magazine over their reportage of his split with preggers girlfriend Katie Holmes. But first he’s got to finish suing the biographer who’s researching his gay relationships and this dog on street who’s looking at him like he might be gay.