- There’s apparently a new Paris Hilton sex tape floating around, this time with another woman. I think it should be called "A Night In Paris 2: Lesbian Boogaloo".
- Golden Girls star Betty White was honored yesterday by the LA Zoo for her commitment to animals. Meanwhile, Bea Arthur is still just a total party animal.
- The Bosh proposes a very disturbing question: if Kate Moss is pregnant, could Jack Osborne be the father? For the sake of humanity, we hope not.
- According to Page Six (seventh item), ABC producers prohibited Dancing With the Stars personality Drew Lachey from appearing on MadTV because they "weren’t thrilled with anyone on the show appearing in a parody of any sort". Dancing With the Stars is serious television, people.
- Jon Stewart is getting prepared for his big gig hosting this year’s Oscars. Early reports are suggesting that Stewart’s witty Bush-bashing combined with a night of self-congratulatory award-whoring might result in severe back injuries among the Liberal Hollywood Elite from patting themselves so hard.
We’re mixing things up today…
Sugartown recently discovered that there’s more to Nancy Sinatra than "These Boots Are Made For Walkin’." Download "How Does That Grab You Darlin’?" before Jessica Simpson decides to cover it.
- Today The Stepfather of Soul posted an amazing Little Milton song called "We’re Gonna Make It." If you like Otis Redding or James Brown it’s right up your alley.
- Awesome Until Proven Guilty has a handful of tracks from today’s new releases, including "All She Wrote" by Ray Davies. You know, from the Kinks. The guy may be in his 60′s, but the old man knows what he’s doing. Check it out.
- The guy over at Neiles Life decided to dig up his favorite old Butthole Surfers album and post a couple of his favorite tracks. Download "The Annoying Song," which is anything but.
- Rodeo Town is featuring The Monroes, a female-fronted Dutch band that rocks out like it’s 1963. "Not Tonight" and "Sad And Blue" will get your juices flowing.
- What happens when you mix together the lead singer of Phantom Planet, a horn section, and DJ Mark Ronson? The best Radiohead cover that Fluxblog has ever heard. Download "Just." Now.
On Grey’s Anatomy, Ellen Pompeo’s character Meredith makes bad choices when it comes to men. Falling in love with a man she works with who’s also very married is by all accounts a bad idea.
But in real life, Ellen Pompeo may have even worse luck when it comes to men. According to the National Enquirer, Pompeo wants to marry her live-in love Chris Ivery. The down-and-out music producer, however, doesn’t want to marry her for fear of being overshadowed by her success. Oh and did we mention he served 14 months in a federal prison for postal theft and credit card fraud?
Dr. Derek Shephard is looking pretty good right now.
In last night’s episode of There and Back, we once again saw what it’s like to live in the dangerous, high-profile, rock n’ roll world of Ashley Parker Angel.
If an alien came to earth to study our culture, it could learn everything it needs to know by studying Kevin Federline. Here’s why:
- He’s multicultural: Nothing says "21st century" than a white guy who celebrates Brazilian culture by rapping like Snoop Dogg and meanwhile has children by both a blond pop starlet and an African American actress.
- He’s shunned traditional gender roles: These days, more and more people have broken away from conventional notions of what it is to be a man, and Federline is a prime example of this. Not only did he reportedly let Britney buy her own engagement ring, but she is also the primary wage earner. Additionally, he is a professional dancer who has long, braided hair.
Is Tony’s hair glued on? Find out! Then sign the petition to keep him on the air!
Everyone really seems to be freaking out over the fact that some person in Nebraska still hasn’t claimed their $365 million state lottery jackpot – the highest single winner in US history. Personally, I don’t really see what the big deal is – there are lots of possible explanations for why someone wouldn’t want such a large sum of money. Here are mine:
1. I’m too busy to deal with that kind of money — Look, it’s a holiday weekend and I’ve got a lot of things I’d like to do with my time off from work: visiting with family, BBQ-ing with friends, seeing a movie. Dealing with the headache of claiming 365 million dollars just isn’t one of them.
2. My friend Ted always needs money - If I had access to that kind of scratch, I know my friend Ted would ask me to borrow money, and I’m just really tired of lending money to Ted. Ted’s thirty – it’s time for him to grow up a little, for Pete’s sake.
Mischa Barton has called Paris Hilton a "silly bitch" just a few short weeks after Nicky Hilton referred to her as a "fat pig." "Silly bitches" and "fat pigs" worry that these "annoying sluts" might be giving them a bad name.
- George Clooney has been spotted cozying up to Renee Zellweger. This guy will do anything to get his hands on an Oscar.
- Elton John and Celine Dion performed together at a benefit to raise money for hurricane victims. It’s the gayest thing to happen to hurricanes since the time they named that one Floyd.
- "Disco Libido," a song that features actual sex noises, has debuted at Number 37 on Billboard’s Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart. Meanwhile, Actual Sex is still holding strong at #1.
- Kate Moss is believed to be pregnant, but only because she was spotted snorting baby formula the other day.
- The much-hyped Arctic Monkeys album comes out in the states today. Pick it up and be the first person on your block to say they’re overrated!
Tom Cruise may sue Life and Style Magazine over their reportage of his split with preggers girlfriend Katie Holmes. But first he’s got to finish suing the biographer who’s researching his gay relationships and this dog on street who’s looking at him like he might be gay.
(Thanks to BoingBoing.)