We just put a bunch of videos up at our YouTube group, including outtakes, Martha vs. The Donald, Cheney’s Smoking Gun and so much more! But don’t forget today’s Daily Danza. Join the group and you’ll get updates every time we put videos up.
We know you were swept away by the romance of the Bachelor: Paris Finale. From the moment Travis Stork, the handsome MD from Tennessee chose the handsome Sarah Stone, a kindergarten teacher also from Tennessee, we knew they’d be together forever. They built bonds that couldn’t be broken on their group dates. And experienced a chemistry that no one could match that night alone with only the Bob and Tim–the camera guys– to share their ecstasy. Travis even gave her a ring-necklace as a symbol of his undying like. So could it be true that Sarah is dating some one else? How could she just throw away their future of passion, product endorsements and at home spreads in In Touch Weekly? She must not know what really love is.
Comedian Dane Cook has signed a multi-project deal with HBO to develop series, specials and other projects. [continue reading]
You can click the link to learn more, or you can just wait until Dane posts a MySpace bulletin about this. Because you know he will. Come on. You know he will.
Well, this is good news for comedy fans. I think Dane has what it takes to put together a good show. In fact, I’m calling it right now: whatever Dane Cook ends up doing for HBO, you’ll be hearing white guys in buttoned down shirts quoting it instantaneously.
You’ve been warned.
Guests on today’s Tony Danza Show: a lemur, a penguin and a venomous snake. Take that Ellen!
Now THIS is the show Bravo should be airing. Forget about James Lipton and his boring snooty "professional" actors. Give me comedian Zach Galifianakis interviewing a porn star any day of the week. Watch the video… and take notes. It’s funny and informative.
For a safe-for-work photograph of the Vivid girl being interviewed, Monique Alexander (probably not her real name), click below.
- Carol Burnett will appear on Desperate Housewives as Bree’s "cold stepmother." They sure like their 70s icons on that show, which is lucky, because so do I.
- Was Nick Lachey‘s girlfriend, Lizzie Arnold, Miss Kentucky 2001 or not? He’s going to feel like a boob if she’s not.
- The Academy will allow the members of Three 6 Mafia to use the word "bitches" during their performance of "It’s Hard Out Here for a Pimp" Sunday’s Oscars. This will also be the first hip-hop performance in the show’s history. Welcome to 1984, Academy!
- Busta Rhymes sued by a former fan who claims the rapper assaulted him after he asked for an autograph. In Busta’s defense, the guy borrowed a pen and started to walk off with it.
- Crash has won Most Profane Film of the Year from "movie-watchdog group" Family Media Guide. It contains contains 182 expletives, 62 incidents of violence, 16 incidences containing sexual content, and 1 appearance by Tony Danza.
- Pamela Anderson will soon be taking singing lessons to get into shape for her song in the film adaptation of Baywatch. Reality series, anyone?
For Oscar nominee Felicity Huffman, portraying a man who’s becoming a woman who’s really a woman in this year’s TransAmerica was an exciting challenge for the veteran actress. But that was nothing compared to working alongside Florence Henderson and the Beav in the new online Dove commercials. Check out these ‘online shorts’ directed by Penny Marshall and co-starring the Brady Bunch and other masters of the craft.
If you still haven’t heard about the genius of Jon Brion, your homework is to go to Everybody Cares, Everybody Understands and begin familiarizing yourself. This doesn’t even scratch the surface, so get out there and find more!
- The Rawking Refuses to Stop refuses to stop rocking as they’ve just posted a couple new songs from Norway’s chamber pop master, Sondre Lerche.
- Gorilla vs. Bear has a couple foot-stomping, whiskey-swilling tracks from Wolfmother, the latest pack of rockers to include our fanged friends in their band name.
- You Ain’t No Picasso posted a bunch of songs from Page France, one of my absolute favorite bands right now, and someone you should be listening to if you’re not already. For serious.
- The Muzzle of March Mix is the bees knees.
- Take a peek at Six Eyes, who has posted a spanking new tune from The Stills‘ forthcoming new album.
Most guys who grew up in the early 80′s have two fantasies: 1) to be a rock star 2) to bone Princess Leia. Lucky for James Blunt, the British balladeer, he may have checked both off his list. According to an article in the Independent, the "Beautiful" singer, lived with Fisher for five months and even recorded his album in her bathroom. Find out more about the ‘roomies’ after the jump….
When I first read Jack White‘s comments about VH1 and the dangers of "a failed stand up comedian hav[ing] the final word on the Rubikâ€™s Cube," I was puzzled why he was so passionate about the Cube. After doing some research, I now know why.
See what I found after the jump.