Matthew convinces Oprah to do a shot of tequilla.
Go to our YouTube
Group to see more from this interview. Matthew also convinces her
that he doesnâ€™t need deodorant and that he has the best ice. While youâ€™re
there, you can sign up to get notifications every time we post
- Lance Armstrong paid tribute to ex-fiancee Sheryl Crow on his weekly satellite radio show. Jesus, Lance, she isn’t dead.
- Daily Show host John Stewart has a baby girl. Wife Tracey could like a little credit too.
- Yes, a lot of people said last night’s episode of Scrubs was the best episode ever. But those people missed out on all the good deeds performed on Let’s Get this Party Started.
- Lindsay Lohan’s will not be the next Chanel Spokesperson. Perhaps emaciated designer Karl Largerfeld thinks she’s too fat.
- Our bloggers face off over the Britney baby-driving scandal and things turn ugly.
- Now you can base all of your decisions on what K-Fed would do.
- Tom Cruise wants to protect wife Katie Holmes from the public eye…and that pesky thing called a career.
- Rocker Pete Doherty has been sentenced to one year of community service for possession of drugs. But don’t worry; he believes that if he gets high enough it’ll only feel like a couple of weeks.
- Paris Hilton has been issued a restraining order to stay away from a 37-year-old event planner. Now if only somebody could issue her a restraining order to stay away from cameras.
- Angelina Jolie has supposedly asked a past lesbian lover to be the godmother of her children. If there’s only one story this year that bridges the gap between the old scary/sexy Angelina and the new motherly/humanitarian Angelina, it’s this one.
QUOTE: I’ve always had a problem with judgment, particularly when it comes to women." – John Bobbitt (CNN)
HEADLINE: Teen Using Restroom Falls Out Bus Window (Brocktown News)
PROOF THAT TOM CRUISE IS NUTS: â€œ[Katie's] life from now on [is] going to be about being
a mother. Iâ€™m not giving her the chance to turn into another Nicole.
Iâ€™ve got Katie tucked away, so no one will get to us until my child is
born â€” and until I want them to.â€ (The Bosh)
REASON NOT TO DRINK PEPSI: First it was "brown & bubbly," now it’s Jimmy Fallon. (Just Jared)
GRAMMY DRINKING GAME: Take a drink everytime Kanye thanks himself in an acceptance speech. (Stereogum)
MYSPACE ADD: Us! (BWE)
WORST WAY TO PROMOTE A NEW ANIMATED CHILDREN’S MOVIE: ‘Curious George’ Collaborator Found Dead (MSNBC)
If you haven’t yet, you should join our YouTube Group to get notifications every time we post videos
BWE panelist Paul Scheer has his come to Jesus moment here.
(Thanks to Goldenfiddle.)
For me, the most interesting part about the Oscars is the self-satisfied feeling I get from predicting the outcome of the various categories – my superior ability to anticipate the fickle nature of The Academy, and the undeserving recipients of their awards, brings me tremendous amounts of satisfaction.
If you would like to challenge my supreme Oscar wisdom, take a moment and join our Best Oscar Pool Ever. And when you’re done with that, you can even create your own (which might make you feel better after I CRUSH YOU!)
Click on the game thing, choose mature content… enter that info so they know you’re at least claiming to be an adult… then your cheat code to get to Paul Walker’s wife is "yugorsky"…
The rest is up to you and your virtual tongue. This is not office nor kid nor decent-people friendly.
This is the most awesome celebration of coffee, power tools, British pop-ska, and family fun Iâ€™ve ever seen. Oh, and the new lyrics are brilliant too. From start to end, this commercial rules.
If you haven’t yet, you should join our YouTube Group to get notifications every time we post videos.
Here’s a great reel of Bush’s funniest f-ups set to a laugh track . Speeching is hard