Jessica Simpson’s very best friend in the world, CaCee Cobb, was spotted getting hot and heavy with Simpson-ex Nick Lachey at an LA nightclub.
"The two were all over each other," says the eyewitness, who knows both Nick and CaCee. "Nick had his arms wrapped around her, and he was kissing her all over the side of her face…"
Sure it’s a betrayal but can you blame her? Nick is one amazing side-of-the-face kisser.
This Valentines Day, jilted Nicole Richie is showing the world that she’s over ex-fiancee DJ AM. While her ex will be having a romantic dinner with a woman, Richie will be passing out free samples of Diet Dr. Pepper at various locations throughout New York City. Nothing says revenge like passing out soda on the street. You go girl!
We’ve been watching ever awesome story in the glorious world of celebrities. Here’s what we’ve learned:
So that’s today. We can hardly wait until tomorrow…
HELPFUL HINT: If Best Week Ever is a little too quick for you, you can head over to PopSugar later in the day to get ostensibly the same information AND THE SAME JOKES!
OK now wait a minute: Lindsay Lohan has just been linked to actor Benicio Del Toro. In Touch Magazine reported the pair "hooked up at a star-studded bash." In light of this new information and today’s earlier post about Lohan’s Adams-hopping, I decided to make a list of her boyfriends this year. Check out the hardest working woman in showbiz’s resume after the jump.
Okay, I’ll admit it: I was one of the millions of guys out there who insisted that the TV got turned off after the Superbowl on Sunday instead of watching the "very special" episode of Grey’s Anatomy. It’s true.
Then I found this clip: The girls of Grey’s Anatomy showering together during some sort of fantasy sequence. I’ve been kicking myself ever since.
I had no idea this show was so… awesome! I mean, I always thought it was a chick show about chick doctors dealing with chick problems. I never would have imagined it involved girl-on-girl showering. So my question to you, Grey’s fans out there: does this happen all the time? Do I have to start watching? Be honest, because if I tune in next week and whole thing is, "Wahhh, I don’t know if the guy from Can’t Buy Me Love likes me or not, wahhh," and there’s no soap-scrubbing action, I’m going to be very angry that you lied to me.
Chuck Lamb wants to get into movies so badly that he started a website dedicated to his quest to be cast as a dead body in a major motion picture.
While he still hasn’t fulfilled his dreams of playing possum on the big screen, his website has attracted over 250,000,000 visitors, as well as the attention of the New York Times, MSNBC and several other major media outlets.
Here’s a video of Chuck putting his skillz into action (don’t be alarmed – he’s JUST KIDDING)
Where’s Six Feet Under when you need them?
We know you’re busy at your job (or pretending to look busy), so we looked all over the web so you won’t have to:
- David Hasselhoff humps a Pepsi cap. The Brown and Bubbly just got even grosser. (AdRants)
- Pink says she’s not a Happy Meal like Britney Spears. That’s true. She’s much more of a Whaler or maybe a McRib. (The Superficial)
- Six-year-old suspended for sexual harassment. How touching. (A Socialite’s Life)
- Sarasota High School disinvited Jerry Springer to host a dance because he wasn’t "an appropriate role model." Poor Jerry. He had his tux and limo rented and everything. (E!)
- Tom Cruise is somewhat controlling: â€œ[Katie’s] life from now on [is] going to be about being a mother. Iâ€™m not giving her the chance to turn into another Nicole. Iâ€™ve got Katie tucked away, so no one will get to us until my child is born â€” and until I want them to.â€ Then he drove away with Katie sitting on his lap. (The Bosh)
- George Clooney is planning to turn Ocean’s 11 into a TV show. It just keeps getting better for that guy. (Digital Spy)
- Toys ‘R Us employee says that Britney may or may not have driven without a car seat before. That settles that! (TMZ)