There are a lot of misconceptions about Paris Hilton that Iâ€™d like to clear up:
- Sheâ€™s Never Done Anything Worthy of Being Famous Wrong. She was one of the stars of a successful reality-TV show. Think thatâ€™s easy? Ask Martha Stewart.
- She Has No Talent Wrong. Among other things, she was great on Saturday Night Live, which is very tough to do. Paris had no real background in performing sketch comedy but she did great, especially on the nerd sex-line sketch. She wasnâ€™t the best host ever, but she was better than Robert DeNiro, and Iâ€™m pretty sure people think he has talent.
- She Is a Tramp Wrong. First of all, a young woman should be as free to sleep around as a young man without being called names. And second, Iâ€™m not really convinced that she has been with that many people. Sure, there was that sex tape, but plenty of people have sex tapes of themselves. Itâ€™s just that no one else wants to see them.
- Sheâ€™s Dumb Wrong. Certainly her persona is somewhat of an airhead, but letâ€™s not confuse the public Paris with the private. Iâ€™m sure sheâ€™s every bit as smart as most actresses or pop stars. And after all, if sheâ€™s so dumb, how has she managed to stay in the spotlight all these years, especially if you think she has no talent?
In short, I like Paris Hilton. And Iâ€™m tired of people saying mean things about her that arenâ€™t even true!
Last night’s Bachelor: Paris was full of romantic surprises as Travis went home with four beautiful candidates to meet their families. While Sarah B was afraid to bare her soul to the handsome ER doctor, she realized the only way to find true love is to listen to her heart. Meanwhile Sarah S. knows she’s falling for someone she may lose her heart to-but the only way to find out is follow her dreams to where they may lead her heart. And Susan’s in search of her soul-mate for all the wrong reasons because love means never having to say your sorry if you’re following your heart to find true happiness in the arms of someone you truly love. But all in all it seems like hunky Bachelor Travis is one step closer to fulfilling his dreams and opening his heart with one woman special whose soul, heart, dreams and heart are heartfully heart.
We here at BWE love scouring celebrity blogs to see what famous people have to say. Today we’re going to play a game. I’m going to pull a quote from a recently updated Celebrity Blog, and you’re going to have to guess who said it. Here we go:
I believe in everyone’s inalienable right to
say the words "donkey punch" or "dirty sanchez" to their heart’s
content without fear of reprisal or deletion.
Now. Was this written by:
- a) Rosie O’Donnell
- b) Fred Durst (from Limp Bizkig)
- c) Adam Duritz (from the Counting Crows)
- d) Melanie Griffith
Well, what do you think?? The answer is after the jump.
A department store in South Korea is featuring a 176 pound chocolate Brad Pitt. In an attempt to one up it’s neighboring republic, communist North Korea’s eccentric dictator Kim Jong Il commissioned 200 pound Leslie Neilson made entirely of olives.
While we have no idea when these photos were taken (or in what context), it sure looks like Paris Hilton is doing what she does best with none other than Val Kilmer! It sort of makes me wonder – if Paris Hilton has sex with somebody, and no one is there to photograph it…did it ever really happen?
Hilton’s random herpes swaps usually aren’t even that interesting anymore, but I think Iceman’s comments back in October make this one kind of newsworthy.
Romantic Tragicomedies are sweeping the box office and by box office we mean internet. Check out Fight Club reimagined as a love story and Romancing the Jedi. (thanks welsh view)
Well guys, today’s your lucky day! If the rumors are true– and let’s be honest, the rumors are ALWAYS true– it looks like Star Jones and Al Reynolds are on the rocks. So what does that mean to you dudes out there? Well, it means that pretty soon you’ll be able to have non-adulterous sex with Star Jones. OR Al Reynolds.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Thanks to Conversations About Famous People for alerting us to this matter. And for making our day that much brighter.
You can find Media Take Out’s Exclusive story here.
CNN reports weight gain among Europeans has been linked to an increase in fast food style American Foods. We’d also like to reccommend SUVs, gun clubs, Walmart, and WWE Wrestling.
Some dude tattooed Maddox Jolie Pitt onto his right arm. People, if I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times – do not read "US Weekly" while under the influence of alcohol. One minute you’re flipping pages and making catty remarks about people’s dresses, the next thing you know you’re pants are off, your house is on fire, someone has taken out a restraining order against you and you’ve got an adopted third-world child tattooed on your forearm. I’ve seen it a million times.
Gorgeous Scarlett Johnasson and Kiera Knightly are okay with posing nude for the Cover of Vanity Fair so long as it’s classy– ear-sniffing hairy-chested classy.