The Unknown Species of Bird of the Day is the Berlepsch’s six-wired bird of paradise, named after the "six fine feathers about 4 inches (10 centimeters) long on the head of the male which can be raised and shaken in courtship displays." According to CNN, this bird was found among other new species of birds, butterflies, frogs and plants in a "lost world" in the jungles of Indonesia.The expedition
also took the first photographs of a Golden-fronted bowerbird in front of a bower made of sticks, while he was hanging up
blue forest berries to attract females.
It found a rare tree kangaroo, previously unsighted in Indonesia. Beehler said the
naturalists reckoned that there was likely to be a new species of
kangaroo living higher altitudes.
Congratulations, six-wired bird of paradise and all your recently discovered friends!
Everybody’s talking about the new Vanity Fair cover. Well, now there’s a Behind The Scenes video to provide you with even more Scarlett and Keira.
Watch it, but just be warned: it’s kind of like watching a cheesy B-movie that was edited for USA’s Up All Night in 1994. There are hot women who are almost naked, there’s bad music, a sleazy looking guy revealing too much chest hair, and there’s no plot whatsoever. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it now, just like I enjoyed The Bikini Carwash Company then.
Are you bored when you sleep? Depressed by uneventful dreams? Ask your doctor about Discaderm, the semi-natural way to enhance your dreaming capabilities. A combination of the Nicotene patch and three straight hours of the Discovery Health Channel’s Medical Mysteries, Discaderm works with your neurological patterns to guarantee you a fascinating but disturbing dream cycle that will keep you talking about it the whole day.
Heres how it works: put the patch on at night and then enjoy the Discover Health Channel’s gratuitous footage of calcified babies, lobster people and burn victims. Then fall peacefully asleep.
- "Discaderm dreams blew my fever dreams out of the water." -Jennifer Wong, Scranton PA
- "After a night of Discaderm I couldn’t stop telling people about my wacky dreams." -Thomas Hanson, Beacon, New York
And now try Extra-Strength Discaderm with added hot peppers.
Discaderm not reccomended for those with heart failure, curly hair or lisps. Consult your doctor if you are too afraid to sleep.
Straight off the presses:
Police in Los Angeles have discovered a body believed
to be of a photographer charged with assault after taking actress Reese
A spokesman for the Los Angeles coroners’ office said the body had yet to be formally identified. (continue reading)
According to IMDB, the guy’s identity hasn’t been confirmed yet because ot the state of the body. So what’s the moral of the story?
In this episode of The Daily Danza we learn that it only takes Tony 15 minutes to blow his top.
There are a lot of misconceptions about Paris Hilton that Iâ€™d like to clear up:
- Sheâ€™s Never Done Anything Worthy of Being Famous Wrong. She was one of the stars of a successful reality-TV show. Think thatâ€™s easy? Ask Martha Stewart.
- She Has No Talent Wrong. Among other things, she was great on Saturday Night Live, which is very tough to do. Paris had no real background in performing sketch comedy but she did great, especially on the nerd sex-line sketch. She wasnâ€™t the best host ever, but she was better than Robert DeNiro, and Iâ€™m pretty sure people think he has talent.
- She Is a Tramp Wrong. First of all, a young woman should be as free to sleep around as a young man without being called names. And second, Iâ€™m not really convinced that she has been with that many people. Sure, there was that sex tape, but plenty of people have sex tapes of themselves. Itâ€™s just that no one else wants to see them.
- Sheâ€™s Dumb Wrong. Certainly her persona is somewhat of an airhead, but letâ€™s not confuse the public Paris with the private. Iâ€™m sure sheâ€™s every bit as smart as most actresses or pop stars. And after all, if sheâ€™s so dumb, how has she managed to stay in the spotlight all these years, especially if you think she has no talent?
In short, I like Paris Hilton. And Iâ€™m tired of people saying mean things about her that arenâ€™t even true!
Last night’s Bachelor: Paris was full of romantic surprises as Travis went home with four beautiful candidates to meet their families. While Sarah B was afraid to bare her soul to the handsome ER doctor, she realized the only way to find true love is to listen to her heart. Meanwhile Sarah S. knows she’s falling for someone she may lose her heart to-but the only way to find out is follow her dreams to where they may lead her heart. And Susan’s in search of her soul-mate for all the wrong reasons because love means never having to say your sorry if you’re following your heart to find true happiness in the arms of someone you truly love. But all in all it seems like hunky Bachelor Travis is one step closer to fulfilling his dreams and opening his heart with one woman special whose soul, heart, dreams and heart are heartfully heart.
We here at BWE love scouring celebrity blogs to see what famous people have to say. Today we’re going to play a game. I’m going to pull a quote from a recently updated Celebrity Blog, and you’re going to have to guess who said it. Here we go:
I believe in everyone’s inalienable right to
say the words "donkey punch" or "dirty sanchez" to their heart’s
content without fear of reprisal or deletion.
Now. Was this written by:
- a) Rosie O’Donnell
- b) Fred Durst (from Limp Bizkig)
- c) Adam Duritz (from the Counting Crows)
- d) Melanie Griffith
Well, what do you think?? The answer is after the jump.
A department store in South Korea is featuring a 176 pound chocolate Brad Pitt. In an attempt to one up it’s neighboring republic, communist North Korea’s eccentric dictator Kim Jong Il commissioned 200 pound Leslie Neilson made entirely of olives.
While we have no idea when these photos were taken (or in what context), it sure looks like Paris Hilton is doing what she does best with none other than Val Kilmer! It sort of makes me wonder – if Paris Hilton has sex with somebody, and no one is there to photograph it…did it ever really happen?
Hilton’s random herpes swaps usually aren’t even that interesting anymore, but I think Iceman’s comments back in October make this one kind of newsworthy.