Just when you had forgotten all about Ashley Dupre – the hot hooker from Jersey who banged former New York Governor Elliot Spitzer - she’s reemerged with two new interviews for us to ogle over. The brunette bombshell describes herself as “a normal girl” with “a lot of depth, a lot of layers.” She somehow neglects to mention that she’s got a lot of curves, too.
Ashley’s full interview with People magazine hits newsstands this week, and you can watch her chat with Diane Sawyer Friday night on 20/20. Here’s what we’ve learned so far:
- Sex with Spitzer was “more of a transaction. Strictly business.”
- Ashley would apologize to Spitzer’s scorned wife Silda if she could. She says, “I’m sorry for your pain.”
- She revealed that she felt as though she “was suffocating” when she was identified as Spitzer’s call girl.
- Ashley also divulged that she ran away to Florida at the age of 17 and partied hard, downing entire bottles of vodka, and getting high on coke, weed, and ecstasy. During this time she was also raped. “It caused me to disconnect – with sex, with real relationships,” she says.
- She got into prostitution in 2004 after being approached while working as a cocktail waitress. “This wasn’t any different than going on a date with someone you barely knew and hooking up with them,” she said of her former profession.
- Dupre says she wants to “get on with my life,” and has big plans. “I’m 23 years old,” she muses. “I want to do music, to do fashion, to write books – there’s so many things.”