After Angelina Jolie’s leg at the Oscars, we thought basically every funny thing (intentional or not) on a live TV event would get its own Twitter account. But maybe the people who do these things were too busy celebrating Homeland’s big sweep of the Emmys to do so tonight? At least Kat Dennings‘ boobs are well represented on the social networking site. Here are the other things we’re surprised haven’t been tweeting all night:
- Tom Hanks’ amazing mustache (see photo above) Update: Oh! Here it is.
- Lena Dunham’s bathroom cake (which she ate in the nude during the opening sketch)
- Julie Bowen’s nipple covers (which she thanked profusely in her acceptance speech)
- Ellen DeGeneres’ pants (mentioned twice during the show)
- Jimmy Kimmel’s parents (ousted by Tracy Morgan for their false promises to Jimmy)
- Tracy Morgan’s nunchucks (or his sparkly jacket)
Did we miss any? Have these Twitter accounts been made since we posted this story? Let us know!
[Photo: Getty Images]
Related: We’re Obsessed With Kat Dennings’ Emmys Red Carpet Dress (Not To Mention. The. Girls.)
Lena Dunham, Elisabeth Moss And More: Who Rocked The Short Hair The Best At The 2012 Emmys?
Emmys Worst-Dressed? Claire Danes, Zosia Mamet, Emily VanCamp And Others Troubling Us
Who Cried More? Aaron Paul Winning An Emmy, Or Us Watching Aaron Paul Winning An Emmy?
Emmys Best Dressed: Tina Fey, Amy Poehler And Kat Dennings Work Their Curves
The 8 Cutest Couples At The 2012 Emmys