Time is winding down fast on A Double Shot At Love and only four contestants remain. In an attempt to get to know the final four better, Rikki and Vikki decided it was time to go and meet their families while wearing very little clothing. Between Scottie’s family doing the Hava Nagila around the coffee table after body shots with the twins and Rosie’s jealous lesbian cousin, we couldn’t have written a more dramatic episode. Here are 10 of the most entertaining quotes from the contestants’ family members:
1. “The bisexual thing is a little tough for me…I don’t think these are the kinda women I want my son to marry.” -Trevor’s dad
2. When asked about considering a bisexual lifestyle Trevor’s imagination-deprived mom replies: “I couldn’t even dream of something like that.”
3. When asked how she was handling the evening Trevor’s potential-Rock-of-Love-Contestant mom replied: “with a lot of wine.”
4. “I was very happy because they all came in like they were happy to be together.” -Rebekah’s happy mother said happily
5. “As long as there’s love that’s all that matters.”-Rebekah’s mother, who takes the show title very literally
6. Upon meeting the Ikki twins Rosie’s lesbian cousin wishfully exclaims, “Sharing is caring!” -ToniAnn
7. “Sharing is caring” is repeated by ToniAnn at least 3 more times. Either she hopes she can turn it into a spell or she thinks it’s very clever. And while it’s honestly not that clever, it certainly is entertaining.
8. ToniAnn’s jealousy finally surfaces and explodes and she says: “this is Ro’s life: she drinks…she f*cks!”
9. “He’s ready for love.” -Scottie’s Father
10. “Why cant I be like that?” asks Scottie’s Aunt who apparently admires the carefree attitudes the Ikki twins exude. Although, we can’t exactly tell if she’s talking about their attitude or their scantily clad bodies. She may be considering the purchase of a bra to be worn as clothing, preferably covered with tassles.
Check out photos from the episode below and watch the full episode here. [Photo: MTV]
Instead of the usual factoid run-down, Episode 4 of A Double Shot At Love seems to merit a different kind of episode recap. Here are ten choice quotes transcribed verbatim from Episode 4. Enjoy!
1. “Walk on water. My last name is Lord and walking on water sort of runs in the family.” -Trevor
2. “Tonight we’re going to karaoke or like we like to say…Ikki-oke!” -Ikki Twins
3. “It’s kinda bothers me that Vikki is making out with Josh so much, like I know she has a connection with him, but she’s not allowing me to build one with him myself.” -Rikki
4. “I’m just really trying to get to know everybody by talking to them, but I think Vikki is trying to connect with them by making out with them all.” -Rikki
5. “Ready, set…lick! Focus on my nipples!” -Ikki Twin
6. “I went after that boob so hard I just cut my lip open.” -Scott
7. “Rebekah kicked ass. She’s kinda a boob girl, I was the vadge guy so with our powers combined we were kicking butt.” -Josh
8. “My tongue’s just raw at this point, but we weren’t giving up. -Trevor
9. “We got the lick-it ticket!” -Xoe
10. “I speak for Rikki and I when I say I honestly think the loves of our lives are in this group.” -Vikki
Check out an exclusive clip after the jump.
A Double Shot at Love With The Ikki Twins – Episode 3:
1. Battle of the Sexes: The guys and girls compete against one another to see who is superior. (Blow-up dolls figure prominently into resolving this age-old question, obviously.)
2. Girls are better. So boys are banished to a faux “Trailer Park.”
3. Girls are rewarded with a sexy pool party, aka quality time spent with their clothing off.
4. Pool party gets dramatic, so Kali strips & dips to lighten the mood.
5. Vikki reports that she is turned on by “hard nipples.” Romantic.
6. Make out session ensues.
7. Another make out session inspired by that make out session occurs between Vikki and Rebekah.
8. Once that’s out of the way, Rebekah tells Vikki she’d rather be “besties.”
9. Contestants compete in a stamina challenge and fools get injured.
10. Trevor makes an astute observation: “It makes me think that I have a double shot at love here.” Welcome to the show Trevor, the show that you’ve been on for three episodes now. Welcome.
11. Testosterone rules during elimination, fists are thrown and tears are shed.
That’s your rundown of essential factoids. See photos below for a visual recap. And check out MTV for more on the Ikki Twins. [Photo: MTV]
How To Win A Double Shot At Love With The Ikki Twins
A Double Shot At Love Factoids: Ikki Ikki Wanna Stickie
Last night’s episode of A Double Shot at Love With The Ikki Twins did not disappoint long-time viewers of the Shot at Love franchise. The second installment of the season followed the standard blueprint:
1. Forced mingling.
2. Guys act like idiots and set the bar high for the season with phrases like “Ikki Ikki wanna stickie.”
3. Make out sessions commence.
4. Guys and girls compete in an A Shot At Love-esque challenge, something to do with guys and girls trying to wet each other over a giant sheet.
5. In the second half of the episode, more make out sessions.
6. Hormones reach emergency levels, resulting in incomprehensible fight scenes.
7. Elimination occurs over suspenseful background music.
That’s your rundown of essential factoids. See photos below for a visual recap. Check out MTV for more on the Ikki Twins. [Photo: MTV]
How To Win A Double Shot At Love With The Ikki Twins
MTV has replaced Tila Tequila with twin pinup models Rikki and Vikki, known as the Ikki twins (yes, sounds like “icky”). The Ikkis began their march to reality TV fame when they turned 18, and were hired as Hooters waitresses. The blond sisters were quickly promoted to spokesmodels for Hooters, then featured in Playboy, and finally landed a few of small-time TV gigs — one being Chriss Angel‘s show. Now MTV is banking on the bisexual identical twins to boost its ratings with a Double Shot At Love by giving viewers “twice the fun, twice the jealousy and twice the drama” of its original bisexual dating show. Sounds scary, right?
MTV’s trailer doesn’t give away much information about the twins (except they won’t be sharing lovers), but from an undated Import Tuner interview, we’ve been able to piece together a guide for any man trying to win a shot at love with either Rikki or Vikki. Ladies, you’re out of luck — neither twin mentions having an interest women. (Let the straight rumors begin!)
Attention Metrosexuals: forget Rikki, try for Nikki:
Rikki: “I like guys that look like guys. Not a pretty boy or a metrosexual or anything like that.”
Nikki: “I like compassion and guys that are motivated and want to do something with their life. I like pretty boys and guys with nice bodies.”
Buy the twins drinks:
The Ikkis like to drink, and they like it when men buy them drinks. Their beer of choice is Miller Lite on draft. As for hard alcohol, Vikki likes Jeager shots and Rikki likes something more “fruity and girly,” like a cosmo.